Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (47698 Views)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right? / Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by jamp: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2012
Hello house.
I want to which one is more hygenic as I see some educated people using water after toilet. There is dis man in lagos with all his education n money u can not see tissue in his house.

So house I need answer
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by adelegan1: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2012
Water any day any time

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Lordave: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2012
None of the above. Use Newspaper or cocoyam leaf.

31 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by MrGlobe(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2012
Tissue Jared. if water was appropriate tissue paper would not have been invented. its only Yorubas and Muslims that I think like to use water. very nasty

12 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by BukkyBrown: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2012
Ofcourse, using water is more hygienic. There is this thing we call (Tamba). That's washing up or rinsing off after deal number 2 grin. Provided you also remember to wash your hands after Tambaring....
I always Tamba after..... Neva felt clean enuff if I use tissue.

14 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by jamp: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2012
Lordave: None of the above. Use Newspaper.

U wan wound urself?

3 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2012
BukkyBrown: Ofcourse, using water is more hygienic. There is this thing we call (Tamba). That's washing up or rinsing off after deal number 2 grin. Provided you also remember to wash your hands after Tambaring....
I always Tamba after..... Neva felt clean enuff if I use tissue.

Laugh wan tear my belle for here ooo
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Caseless: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2012
@op.Use tissue first then use wata 2 rinse proprly 4 d best result.Do wash ur hand wt antibacteria.NB: dnt use ur right hand 2 do d rinsing bt ur left hand.Its bad 2 use only tisue and hav ur ass perspire d leftova of wat u excretd b4 bak 2 ur pant again.

9 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Caseless: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Tissue Jare. its only Yorubas and Muslims that I think like to use water. very nasty
they appear more hygene-concious here. Water metod is ova 1500 yrs old, why has advent of tisue not compltely wipe it out?

3 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Mcdondayan: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2012
Wate any time. Tissue only comes to play when there is no means of washing the hand after the show. You feel the sense of cleaniness after using water. Tissue folks should give water a try. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by MrGlobe(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2012
caseless: they appear more hygene-concious here. Water metod is ova 1500 yrs old, why has advent of tisue not compltely wipe it out?
it depends on how u wipe with tissue. water is over 1500 yrs old and still in use because its free and also part of some people's culture. some folks even use water without soap or even non anti bacteria soap and straight away begin to shake and cook and eat. yuck. use your tissue paper properly and you are good

3 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2012
Neither is good wear ur shokoto like dat after toilet

4 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by anonymous6(f): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
Tissue of course but this is not to diss ones using water but in the end of the day you have to wash your hands regardless what way you used to clean yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by jiogah(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
Lordave: None of the above. Use Newspaper or cocoyam leaf.

I'm sure u mean tissue n water, just sprinkle water on d newspaper, itz gud to go.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2012
disgusting unhygenic people. i use water. cant even imagine tissue paper use. is just disgusting with all the dirt stuck up your backside not to mention the microscopic bacteria and the stench. tissue paper must be banned in Nigeria for health and hygenic reasons.

i still dont get why people call Yorubas dirty. it is very clean of them to be using water. Igbos learn from them. angry

28 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Obiagu1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
disgusting unhygenic people. i use water. cant even imagine tissue paper use. is just disgusting with all the dirt stuck up your backside not to mention the microscopic bacteria and the stench. tissue paper must be banned in Nigeria for health and hygenic reasons.

i still dont get why people call Yorubas dirty. it is very clean of them to be using water. Igbos learn from them. angry

It's one of the things that make Yorubas dirty. In a toilet, what equipment was designed for washing anus?

5 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by denzel2009: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
Flushable wipes.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by MrGlobe(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
Obiagu1:

It's one of things that make Yorubas dirty. In a toilet, what equipment was designed for washing anus?
Don't mind the Nasty people.. Whoever thinks water can flushes microorganisms. Its not like they are even use a bucket or half. just a scoop of water and they do the magic. Take their filthy hands to pick their nose, shake you, jump on amala. The women wipe the hands on their wrapper and head to the kitchen. Nasty people. No wonder the queen wore gloves when she came to Nigeria. There is reason tissue paper was invented and there is a reason its tissue paper. you have to use it well or you bathe straightaway.

5 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
Obiagu1:

It's one of the things that make Yorubas dirty. In a toilet, what equipment was designed for washing anus?

just yse calabash or bucket. and use left hand. in my village soap is not always available for the left hand, so usually sand and water is used. also keep nails well-trimmed. this is called personal hygeine. angry

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
Tissue, water and soap. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Tissue Jared. if water was appropriate tissue paper would not have been invented. its only Yorubas and Muslims that I think like to use water. very nasty

Using tissue alone is nasty. No wonder you find skidmarks on your boxers.

Use tissue, wipe your azz and then get water and soap to wash it.

8 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
^^^^^that is the cleanest. but why use tissue anyways it is waste of paper and trees and also it is not required since you are using water anyways. . undecided
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ermm, that's because I don't want to feel shyt on my hands. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Obiagu1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

just yse calabash or bucket. and use left hand. in my village soap is not always available for the left hand, so usually sand and water is used. also keep nails well-trimmed. this is called personal hygeine. angry

Do you carry your calabash or bucket around? When you come to a public place, what do you use?

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
Obiagu1:

Do you carry your calabash or bucket around? When you come to a public place, what do you use?

i do all my natural duties (shyting_) in the morning before i go to work. it is sufficient for 1 day and i can control even for 2-3 days (though i dont normally). i only use public toilets for urinating for which you dont really require anything. and for those who have some internal problems/disease(diarrhoea), you can keep a small tumbler @ workplace under the desk, which you can refill anytime with water from the washroom, in case it is that urgent. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
kandiikane: Ermm, that's because I don't want to feel shyt on my hands. cheesy

it is processed food and its from your own body, not someone elses. undecided
and you are going to wash it anyways.

anyways to combat this here in uk,i have installed a small shower i got inspiration from the Indian & Japanese models also known as a bidet.

note: the picture below is not my toilet but from google images and just for demonstraton: grin

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 1:27am On Aug 13, 2012
I know it's from my own body but I rather wipe clean first. Unfortunate, I don't own my house so I cannot change much in it. cheesy

Public toilet shyting? Nawa!

Even with diarrhea I will make sure it's in my house.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by odumchi: 2:32am On Aug 13, 2012
This thread is hilarious and inciteful.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kengis: 3:12am On Aug 13, 2012
water is more hygienic but you may use paper first
I'll never go down on a girl who doesn't use water :it's mandatory for girls LOL

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Obiagu1(m): 3:18am On Aug 13, 2012
kengis: water is more hygienic but you may use paper first
I'll never go down on a girl who doesn't use water :it's mandatory for girls LOL

Where do you wash it? No one has answered me, what toilet equipment was designed for washing of anus?

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kengis: 3:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

Where do you wash it? No one has answered me, what toilet equipment was designed for washing of anus?
you wash it over (above) the toilet
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by odumchi: 3:38am On Aug 13, 2012
The truth is that most of Nigeria still defecates in "Turkish" toilets and people have just started using tissue paper en-mass not to talk of having water sprayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? / Medical Doctor Wakes Up During Her Surgery (Photos) / Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.