Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Code Name For Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Code Name For Mr President (1872 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President / Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Code Name For Mr President by Mayor38(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2013
abeg people help Me out o. I asked a 8 year old boy what was the secret service code name for the united state President he said '' EAGLE''. I come ask am what about our Nigerian President own. e say maybe na ''chicken'' or :'sheep'' e no know. so pls help us out if u know.......
Re: Code Name For Mr President by BabaEleko(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2013
I'm thinking the "Ogogoro man".

4 Likes

Re: Code Name For Mr President by Mayor38(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol... that one no sweet
Re: Code Name For Mr President by automaticcars: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Zoo keeper grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Code Name For Mr President by niggadee(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Odeson
Re: Code Name For Mr President by peleson: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Silencer is his Code name. He has silently retired all old selfish and thiefry politicians . Even Obj dey bak lyk puppy
Re: Code Name For Mr President by plaindealer: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oponuchukwu?

1 Like

Re: Code Name For Mr President by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
peleson: Silencer is his Code name. He has silently retired all old selfish and thiefry politicians . Even Obj dey bak lyk puppy
instead of u writing epistles, just say ;Jonathan'....

For the record, u are also 'pelefool' as regards ur moniker!

2 Likes

Re: Code Name For Mr President by Ngwakwe: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Did you people really got the joke or whatever?

Secret Code for US President ( Obama, Bush Junior or Senior, Clinton, Jimmy Carter etc) - Eagle

Secret Code for Nigeria President (GEJ, OBJ, Absallami, Abacha, Babangida, Buhari, Shagari etc) -

Out of resentment for the present occupant some posters have made the highest Office and Institution of our Country the object of ridicule.

I shake my head in disbelieve.

SLIDE waxie: instead of u writing epistles, just say ;Jonathan'....

For the record, u are also 'pelefool' as regards ur moniker!
Re: Code Name For Mr President by jjcbuthot: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ogochukwu
Re: Code Name For Mr President by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Agotola grin grin
Re: Code Name For Mr President by ibsmooth: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin ;DSNIPER
Re: Code Name For Mr President by dayokanu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Retardeen
Re: Code Name For Mr President by papparatzzi2013: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mandela of Otuoke.

2 Likes

Re: Code Name For Mr President by DidierKing: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mayor38: abeg people help Me out o. I asked a 8 year old boy what was the secret service code name for the united state President he said '' EAGLE''. I come ask am what about our Nigerian President own. e say maybe na ''chicken'' or :'sheep'' e no know. so pls help us out if u know.......
[size=30pt]This is not working out. How about a code name for your father?[/size]
Re: Code Name For Mr President by HolyTruth: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
plaindealer: Oponuchukwu?

[size=20pt]FYI if you've never come across the info below:[/size]

Hello Sir!

I realized you and your compatriots are always in the habit of using terms or words with "chukwu" as a prefix or suffix to derogate individuals particularly the current President of your so called country Nigeria.

I was just wondering if you know the meaning of the word Chukwu? If you do this intentionally then something is definitely wrong somewhere but let me give you a benefit of the doubt that you do this ignorantly.

Chukwu in Igbo language means the most high God. Same as Eledumare or Olorun in Yoruba.

Now imagine how silly it makes you look typing something like "odeeledumare" " Oponuolorun". Ignorant or not, it is using the name of the Lord in vain and there is no excuse for that. Even if you don't have any respect for the office of the President, please do have some respect for God your creator.

A word of advice for you too; it's not civilized or proper to derogate people in authority no matter the height of animosity. If you don't want him in that position, be practical about it; you either pray that God dethrones him, or practically vote him out, or canvass for mass demonstration or pray that God gives him the vision or wisdom you so much desire.
I believe you are smarter than this. Stop embarrassing your self and please do govern yourself accordingly.
Re: Code Name For Mr President by HolyTruth: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
jjcbuthot: Ogochukwu

FYI if you've never come across the info below:

Hello Sir!

I realized you and your compatriots are always in the habit of using terms or words with "chukwu" as a prefix or suffix to derogate individuals particularly the current President of your so called country Nigeria.

I was just wondering if you know the meaning of the word Chukwu? If you do this intentionally then something is definitely wrong somewhere but let me give you a benefit of the doubt that you do this ignorantly.

Chukwu in Igbo language means the most high God. Same as Eledumare or Olorun in Yoruba.

Now imagine how silly it makes you look typing something like "odeeledumare" " Oponuolorun". Ignorant or not, it is using the name of the Lord in vain and there is no excuse for that. Even if you don't have any respect for the office of the President, please do have some respect for God your creator.

A word of advice for you too; it's not civilized or proper to derogate people in authority no matter the height of animosity. If you don't want him in that position, be practical about it; you either pray that God dethrones him, or practically vote him out, or canvass for mass demonstration or pray that God gives him the vision or wisdom you so much desire.
I believe you are smarter than this. Stop embarrassing your self and please do govern yourself accordingly.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

1 Like

Re: Code Name For Mr President by delvinmaya(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
above op is right. in other words most of you have been insulting your creator. Hmmmmm, you would only refrain if you believe in God, but for the hardhearted, pls keep it up.
Re: Code Name For Mr President by musiwa112: 2:17am On Dec 20, 2013
code name of nigeria president , is "Billion naira". Many country use code name..
Re: Code Name For Mr President by Kairoseki77: 2:20am On Dec 20, 2013
HolyTruth:

[size=20pt]FYI if you've never come across the info below:[/size]

Hello Sir!

Very practical indeed. LWKMD!

Who is this mumu?
Re: Code Name For Mr President by Mayor38(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Abeg I no create this tread to insult my president o. Just wanted to know if our. Dear SSS have a secret name for the president............

(1) (Reply)

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? / Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 / Arewa Youths Warn Asari Dokubo Over Odd Remarks Against Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.