Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,983 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya (14704 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by LajaLaba: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
pretty_boi:
Folks like you just never see anything good in yourselves cos you're defaultly,unknowingly & unconsciously programmed to be slaves & look down on your own things as black folks while worshipping your white masters. Must Mugabe stop wearing suits before he's taken seriously as a man against "white supremacy?"...if that's what he feels comfortable wearing,then focus on the message & not the messenger.
whats this one saying?
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Symphony007: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
pretty_boi:
Folks like you just never see anything good in yourselves cos you're defaultly,unknowingly & unconsciously programmed to be slaves & look down on your own things as black folks while worshipping your white masters. Must Mugabe stop wearing suits before he's taken seriously as a man against "white supremacy?"...if that's what he feels comfortable wearing,then focus on the message & not the messenger.
which is a bigger stab to the african culture? Naming a water fall after. An english queen or abandoning your native atire and language for that of the english? Be civil in your discourse.
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by mankand(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Laja Laba: i think u are the kid here...Let him change his name first kiddo cool

You still a slave of your own mind
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
From the pattern of post on the thread and most of the other threads on nairaland. I honestly believe the biggest problem with Africa is mental slavery. I don't understand why you lot are trying to critique the man for changing the name back to what the locals call it. It's their darn ancestral land and whatever they call it, should be the official name.

Oh lawd, why are African people so messed up mentally? Heck, some are even blaming the man for economic woes induced by neck-breaking sanctions. The future of Africa is as dark as it's now. There's no future!!

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by prettyboi1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Egba girl: More information on the renaming:

Read the original article on Theafricareport.com : Zimbabwe to rename Victoria Falls in anti-colonial name bid | Southern Africa
Follow us: @theafricareport on Twitter | theafricareport on Facebook

http://www.theafricareport.com/Southern-Africa/zimbabwe-to-rename-victoria-falls-in-anti-colonial-name-bid.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tar-home+%28The+Africa+Report.com+-+Latest+news%29&utm_content=FaceBook
These are people who see good in themselves as black people rather than as slaves living with so much self-hate like a lot of our own nairaland folks. Africa must wake up. God Bless Nigeria,God Bless mama Africa. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by prettyboi1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Laja Laba: whats this one saying?
I'm probably way to complex for you bro. I can help you see the light if you wish tho.... grin
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by NSNA: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wale112: President Robert Mugabe wants Victoria Falls to be renamed 'the smoke that thunders' to get rid of its colonial history. The president of Zimbabwe believes Victoria Falls does not reflect its liberation heritage.

The waterfall, which is along the Zambezi River at the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia. is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Locals already refer to the landmark as Mosi Oa Tunya - which means 'the smoke that thunders'.

The ruling party, Zanu PF, said the government would be instructed to get rid of all colonial names for towns and schools. Ignatious Chombo, local government minister, said: 'Institutions bearing colonial names must be changed and be given indigenous names... school syllabuses in schools must also change.'

It was first discovered by Scottish explorer David Livingstone who named it after Queen Victoria. Jabulani Sibanda, leader of Zimbabwe’s vocal war veterans, supported the move.

He said: 'David Livingstone was not the first person to see the Victoria Falls, they (the falls) must be rebranded Mosi Oa Tunya.

What i find ludicrous is when they say it was first discovered by Mr soso so and so. KMT
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by prettyboi1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
justwise:

You know next to zero about Mugabe and Zimbabwe. Stop reading Herald and listening to Mugabe's recycled speech
Ok then,pls tell me "more about Mugabe & Zimbabwe."
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Dovahkiin(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wale112:
It was first discovered by Scottish explorer David Livingstone who named it after Queen Victoria. Jabulani Sibanda, leader of Zimbabwe’s vocal war veterans, supported the move.

"discovered" ? foh , like he was the first to see it or something undecided , mugabe is a piece of $hit but this is a move i approve of
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by maxit2(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Stop self deceit.
Oyinbo pass us by far. In every respect. Without Oyinbo where I for dey?
Even Jesus Christ self na Oyinbo. Or is any of u of the opinion he Is black??
Una no well.
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
pDude: [/b]
You talked to me when you posted your comment in a public forum.

Funny enough, since I got to US, white people have never done me any wrong. Not a single one. It is the Asians and Arabs that you should be more wary of. An Asian guy scarred me deeply when I got here because an Asian female friend of his got too close to me. grin grin grin grin. Not my fault tho, I told her many exciting tales and gave her a lot of attention. Maybe she was also wondering if my d!c.k could fit into her tiny mouth grin grin grin

You know why White folks will never wrong you in America? It's basically because they don't see you as a threat - and subconsciously you're subservient to them, without knowing it. You believe they're superior to you and since that's what they have been raised to believe, they instantly believe you're a house-slave. Someone not to bother. That's their mentality. However, there are a lot good white people out there - but they all have that white-privilege mentality that comes to the fore, when it's time to compete.

With Asians and Arabs, they have been indoctrinated to believe that they're superior to black people. And since some of them are just as mentally messed up as black folks - it's just natural for them to show that superiority-complex whenever they meet black folks. Some of them, not all. And they don't like seeing their women with black guys - just stay away from their girls (especially Indians) because you might not live to tell the story. grin

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by justwise(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
pretty_boi:
Ok then,pls tell me "more about Mugabe & Zimbabwe."

Go and educate yourself with open mind, you have deep rooted problem with the west, that will not allow you to have a balanced view.
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx:

You know why White folks will never wrong you in America? It's basically because they don't see you as a threat - and subconsciously you're subservient to them, without knowing it. You believe they're superior to you and since that's what they have been raised to believe, they instantly believe you're a house-slave. Someone not to bother. That's their mentality. However, there are a lot good white people out there - but they all have that white-privilege mentality that comes to the fore, when it's time to compete.

With Asians and Arabs, they have been indoctrinated to believe that they're superior to black people. And since some of them are just as mentally messed up as black folks - it's just natural for them to show that superiority-complex whenever they meet black folks. Some of them, not all. And they don't like seeing their women with black guys - just stay away from their girls (especially Indians) because you might not live to tell the story. grin

What is the meaning of the bolded? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

As if you know me or what I do embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm sorry bruv. I should have minded my own business cry cry cry
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
pDude:

What is the meaning of the bolded? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

As if you know me or what I do embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm sorry bruv. I should have minded my own business cry cry cry

I don't need to know you. Your post-pattern is a give-away. It's easier to spot a house slave from afar. Have you seen Django Unchained? You exemplify Samuel L. Jackson's character in that movie (no pun intended). You know, that's like "Justwise" saying, "You don't know me" - when he has got white folks' nuts all up in his face. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by abhosts(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Most of the United States use to be British Colonies and Nobody has Changed any Location or Monument Named after the British. So should we say the US has a Slavery Mentality?
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
abhosts: Most of the United States use to be British Colonies and Nobody has Changed any Location or Monument Named after the British. So should we say the US has a Slavery Mentality?

Apples to oranges. Majority of Americans are ethnic Brit (including Scots) and Irish. The language is English. Virginia and a few other American states are still quintessentially British. Till the native Americans get their land back and become the owners of the country - there's no basis for comparison.

Last comment on the thread.

I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by macof(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
When Oduduwa nation is achieved in 2015, we would change all these rubbish names to their original glorious names eg Victoria island and Lagos

I salute Mogabe for this. GEJ is just a puppet
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx:

I don't need to know you. Your post-pattern is a give-away. It's easier to spot a house slave from afar. Have you seen Django Unchained? You exemplify Samuel L. Jackson's character in that movie (no pun intended). You know, that's like "Justwise" saying, "You don't know me" - when he has got white folks' nuts all up in his face. undecided

On second thoughts let me engage you a bit.

I live in US so I would comment on the whites there. The average oyibo man where I live doesn't even give a fvck about you a black man or whether he is with a white chick or anything like that. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The average oyibo man is thinking about how he is going to take that next vacation to Hawaii or how that slim white girl strolling down the road would agree to suck his d!c.k. He is also thinking about the mortgage on his home and if his favorite baseball team will win the MLB championship. grin grin grin

Who told you that white people care about all that trash you stated above? And BTW which slave mentality are you talking about? When the white dude out here is mmoaning about how the banks and credit corporations are fleecing his ass daily and enslaving him?

You speak of Django Unchained huh? What has that got to do with anything? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Please reality and tv are 2 different things. All the propagandists that you listen to are just noise-makers who don't even know the reality of things on ground.

Most white people who have asked me where I am from don't even know where Nigeria is grin grin grin grin. One white lady asked if I was from Boston because of my accent. She said it sounded delicious grin grin. Another asked whether Nigeria was in South Africa or Brazil. grin grin

My boss is so fascinated with me that her eyes always lights up with interest whenever she asks me about Nigeria and I begin to speak about home. Those are the racist people who you think hate Africans with so much passion. People who don't even know if Africa is a nation or island or continent grin grin grin grin
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
pDude:

I live in US so I would comment on the whites there. The average oyibo man where I live doesn't even give a fvck about you a black man or whether he is with a white chick or anything like that. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The average oyibo man is thinking about how he is going to take that next vacation to Hawaii or how that slim white girl strolling down the road would agree to suck his d!c.k. He is also thinking about the mortgage on his home and if his favorite baseball team will win the MLB championship. grin grin grin

Who told you that white people care about all that trash you stated above? And BTW which slave mentality are you talking about? When the white dude out here is mmoaning about how the banks and credit corporations are fleecing his ass daily and enslaving him?

You speak of Django Unchained huh? What has that got to do with anything? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Please reality and tv are 2 different things. All the propagandists that you listen to are just noise-makers who don't even know the reality of things on ground.

Darn!!! You made me come back. Just one more comment.

How long have you lived in America for? One year, no?

I'll tell you the same thing I told Davidylan a few months ago. If you're a FOB (freshie), don't debate western experience with people who have lived in the western world all their lives. Living though an experience is different from just living there to survive - that's something too deep for you to comprehend. It's called: "Experience."

Ever heard about "white experience", "black experience", "asian experience", etc..? Whoever is fascinated by you now is doing so because of your naivety. You're still grateful for leaving Nigeria, for a better place. So you won't be able to discern things. However, with time, perhaps after a decade when you start feeling American, with a sense-of-entitlement - and start getting the negro-wake-up card - you would understand better. Everything happens in phases.

I'm out this time.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx: From the pattern of post on the thread and most of the other threads on nairaland. I honestly believe the biggest problem with Africa is mental slavery. I don't understand why you lot are trying to critique the man for changing the name back to what the locals call it. It's their darn ancestral land and whatever they call it, should be the official name.

Oh lawd, why are African people so messed up mentally? Heck, some are even blaming the man for economic woes induced by neck-breaking sanctions. The future of Africa is as dark as it's now. There's no future!!
Shymexx, I see reasons here everyday why Bob Marley sang, "emancipate yourselves from mental slavery; none but ourselves cand free our mind . . ." Our people no longer reason. Robert Mugabe may have his short comings but it is on record, for those that can see, that he is the only African leader in Southern Africa, if not the whole of Africa, that has successfully taken over lands stolen by the whites during the colonial days. He took the lands and distributed them among African. Queen Elizabeth's reaction of withdrawing the honour confered on him never moved him. Zimbabwe may have high inflation, but it has the highest per centage of educated people in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx: From the pattern of post on the thread and most of the other threads on nairaland. I honestly believe the biggest problem with Africa is mental slavery. I don't understand why you lot are trying to critique the man for changing the name back to what the locals call it. It's their darn ancestral land and whatever they call it, should be the official name.

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by victorv12(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
I concur with president Mugabe on this. Our Nigeria rulers are the opposite. Especially, Abuja that's just developing, they name some of the street in Abuja after some colonial and imperial rulers. Imagine, Bill Clinton has a street in Abuja. That's the way to the Nnamdi Azikwe international Airport.
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx:

Darn!!! You made me come back. Just one more comment.

How long have you live in America for? One year, no?

I'll tell you the same thing I told Davidylan a few months ago. If you're a FOB (freshie), don't debate western experience with people who have lived in the western world all their lives. Living though an experience is different from just living there to survive - that's something too deep for you to comprehend. It's called: "Experience."

I'm out this time.

Nope. Don't go yet grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am only getting warmed up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It doesn't take years for the white man here to bare his fangs and claws at you. grin grin grin. He does it the moment you step off the boat grin grin grin

I have experienced more "racism" and discrimination in Naija than I have have here. My Nigerian university lecturer once told us that there is nothing we can write in his course that he would score you a 60/100. He said if he gave you a 55/100 that you were a genius. grin grin grin. Local Ibadan man. angry angry

Before I rounded up this semester, in the last class my Caucasian male lecturer said that it was a pleasure having me in his class. Of course i Aced his class. My other female lecturer was an angel and was always helpful and never got annoyed even when I asked so many questions in class. I Aced her class as well. She is a Caucasian woman from Canada with thick American accent.

Yet back in Naija, one lecturer yelled at me to get out of his office because he was jisting with girls when I knocked and entered. The stupid, uncouth animal he was angry angry angry

Experience indeed grin grin grin. I am still waiting for the experience grin grin grin grin
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
pDude:
Nope. Don't go yet grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am only getting warmed up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It doesn't take years for the white man here to bare his fangs and claws at you. grin grin grin. He does it the moment you step off the boat grin grin grin

I have experienced more "racism" and discrimination in Naija than I have have here. My Nigerian university lecturer once told us that there is nothing we can write in his course that he would score you a 60/100. He said if he gave you a 55/100 that you were a genius. grin grin grin. Local Ibadan man. angry angry

Before I rounded up this semester, in the last class my Caucasian male lecturer said that it was a pleasure having me in his class. Of course i Aced his class. My other female lecturer was an angel and was always helpful and never got annoyed even when I asked so many questions in class. I Aced her class as well. She is a Caucasian woman from Canada with thick American accent.

Yet back in Naija, one lecturer yelled at me to get out of his office because he was jisting with girls when I knocked and entered. The stupid, uncouth animal he was angry angry angry

Experience indeed grin grin grin. I am still waiting for the experience grin grin grin grin

Ok, brother. I'll come back because we're cool and the convo is interesting.

I understand where you're coming from. I honestly do, though I don't know much about your naija experience. My experience is different. However, from what I know from being raised around Nigerians - Nigerians definitely are one of the worst people to have any dealings with. They'd rather destroy you, to make their white boss happy, than help you. Most times when I ring the customer service of any company and I hear the naija accent - I always lock off. I'd rather let a white cashier attend to me at a bank, than a Nigerian because of the stupid questions they ask most times. And most of them are just rude for no reason. However, there are tons of good Nigerians out there. And I'm happy being around Nigerians most times.

That said, my point is: you need to experience something to be able to talk about it. Ever heard about "white experience", "black experience", "asian experience", etc..? Whoever is fascinated by you now is doing so because of your naivety. You're still grateful for leaving Nigeria, for a better place. So you won't be able to discern things. However, with time, perhaps after a decade when you start feeling American, with a sense-of-entitlement - and start getting the negro-wake-up card - you would understand better. Everything happens in phases.

I'm just saying this to you as a brother because you better watch-out before you become a victim. You just need to be vigilant and not get too relaxed because the same white person laughing with you now would be the first to get the feds on you, trust me.

I've nothing against white folks. I'd say white folks have done more for me than black folks. The good ones would risk everything they've got and put everything on the line, to help you. However, it's better to study people and know how to relate to them. Than be naive.

In summary, what I'm saying is that due to the fact that you're new in the system and you don't expect much - but you're getting more than enough. Life has to be sweet. However, as time goes on, when you start getting into the system - and sense-of-entitlement starts getting involved. Your expectations would start to increase and it would be three-times what you would get back in return. When that time comes, that's the negro-wake-up call.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by prettyboi1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
justwise:

Go and educate yourself with open mind, you have deep routed problem with the west, that will not allow you to have a balanced view.
You also need to go educate yourself mister man, you have a DEEP ROOTED asss-licking slave mentality installed in you by the west that will never allow you see yourself as any good but with self-hatred.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by porka: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Waspy: Mugabe loves to be controversial..... Probably wants to taunt the Western world. But seriously, how does this make life better for his pple? undecided

How does sending homosexuals to Sochi repair Obamacare website?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by ndoota: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mugabe must also renounce the use of English language which was the major tool used by colonial masters to deceive pple like him
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by prettyboi1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
abhosts: Most of the United States use to be British Colonies and Nobody has Changed any Location or Monument Named after the British. So should we say the US has a Slavery Mentality?
That's their business. In other words, Zimbabwe & other willing nations should copy America cos America's is the case study right? So folks like you never dream of being greater than your chosen case studies? See? To me,that's slavery mentality right there?
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx:

Ok, brother. I'll come back because we're cool and the convo is interesting.

I understand where you're coming from. I honestly do, though I don't know much about your naija experience. My experience is different. However, from what I know from being raised around Nigerians - Nigerians definitely are one of the worst people to have any dealings with. They'd rather destroy you, to make their white boss happy, than help you. Most times when I ring the customer service of any company and I hear the naija accent - I always lock off. I'd rather let a white cashier attend to me at a bank, than a Nigerian because of the stupid questions they ask most times. And most of them are just rude for no reason. However, there are tons of good Nigerians out there. And I'm happy being around Nigerians most times.

That said, my point is: you need to experience something to be able to talk about it. Ever heard about "white experience", "black experience", "asian experience", etc..? Whoever is fascinated by you now is doing so because of your naivety. You're still grateful for leaving Nigeria, for a better place. So you won't be able to discern things. However, with time, perhaps after a decade when you start feeling American, with a sense-of-entitlement - and start getting the negro-wake-up card - you would understand better. Everything happens in phases.

I'm just saying this to you as a brother because you better watch-out before you become a victim. You just need to be vigilant and not get too relaxed because the same white person laughing with you now would be the first to get the feds on you, trust me.

I've nothing against white folks. I'd say white folks have done more for me than black folks. The good ones would risk everything they've got and put everything on the line, to help you. However, it's better to study people and know how to relate to them. Than be naive.

In summary, what I'm saying is that due to the fact that you're new in the system and you don't expect much - but you're getting more than enough. Life has to be sweet. However, as time goes on, when you start getting into the system - and sense-of-entitlement starts getting involved. Your expectations would start to increase and it would be three-times what you would get back in return. When that time comes, that's the negro-wake-up call.

Now we are talking. smiley smiley smiley

I don't hang around Nigerians either because the are crabs in a bucket. Horrid people. African Americans are even worse. They are the worst of the entire bunch.

I get your point about white people though. Don't ever let them catch you slipping or doing stupid shyt cos they will sell you out in a heartbeat. They are not angels but I like their attitude though: They give you what you deserve.

My Nigerian experience (as most Nigerians are experiencing) was not a pleasant one. When I weigh life here in US with life in Nigeria, I think I prefer it here because things here actually work unlike Nigeria where everything is done through backdoor, runz, koni-koni or egunje (bribe).

I get your point though. I always watch my back, I don't get too comfortable and I do my own shyt and go my way. I live a simple content life here and I am happy.

Thanks for the heads up though. wink
Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by porka: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
pDude:

Most white people who have asked me where I am from don't even know where Nigeria is grin grin grin grin. One white lady asked if I was from Boston because of my accent. She said it sounded delicious grin grin. Another asked whether Nigeria was in South Africa or Brazil. grin grin

My boss is so fascinated with me that her eyes always lights up with interest whenever she asks me about Nigeria and I begin to speak about home. Those are the racist people who you think hate Africans with so much passion. People who don't even know if Africa is a nation or island or continent grin grin grin grin

Another utterly naive human being.

Your "eyes" will soon open.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Renames Victoria Falls To Mosi Oa Tunya by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
porka:

Another utterly naive human being.

Your "eyes" will soon open.

Let it open first grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs / UN, AU, ECOWAS, Turkey, US condemn Military Coup In Guinea / Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.