Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What a surprise, I just received 50k awof. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What a surprise, I just received 50k awof. (971 Views)

Surprise From Cocoa Butter Cream / I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! / I Just Had A Hair Cut ''moromoro'' , (my New Look With Pics) Horrible or Nice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What a surprise, I just received 50k awof. by kyriank12: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2013
Yes, it is stil a suprise to me o. The campuspeeps face contest ended last week and I was declared the winner, but I never believe I will be award any prize. Just to wake-up yesterday to see a message from campuspeeps requesting for my acct number. At first I thought it was fake but in less than 3 hours of my replying, I got a credit alert of 50,000 from my bank and a congratulatory message from the admin. Wow am so so happy, make una follow me thank God o. Just made 50k fooling around on the internet. Here is the voting thread Big thanks to Emmanuel Ogiri
Re: What a surprise, I just received 50k awof. by channel190(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
congratulations bro. Hope you use it well. Btw, where is my own share?
Re: What a surprise, I just received 50k awof. by channel190(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
mr. Man you have got nice pictures o. You a model?
Re: What a surprise, I just received 50k awof. by YanSouthEast: 6:48am On Dec 21, 2013
congrates man.. My own cut o
Re: What a surprise, I just received 50k awof. by YanSouthEast: 6:49am On Dec 21, 2013
dont forget we all voted for you cheesy
Re: What a surprise, I just received 50k awof. by bonio: 6:55am On Dec 21, 2013
use the 50k to work on your english.
kyriank12: Yes, it is stil a suprise to me o. The campuspeeps face contest ended last week and I was declared the winner, but I never believed I will be award any prize. Just to wake-up yesterday to see a message from campuspeeps requesting for my acct number. At first I thought it was fake but in less than 3 hours of my replying, I got a credit alert of 50,000 from my bank and a congratulatory message from the admin. Wow am so so happy, make una follow me thank God o. Just made 50k fooling around on the internet. Here is the voting thread Big thanks to Emmanuel Ogiri
you never believed you will be awarded a prize then why did you contest?
Re: What a surprise, I just received 50k awof. by kyriank12: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2013
Bonio u can go and Hug transfomer
Re: What a surprise, I just received 50k awof. by kyriank12: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2013
Channel and south East tnx.....

(1) (Reply)

Tying A Shemagh. Part 2 And 3 Of 5. / The Great Debate: What Color Is This Dress? / Why Won't You Buy At The Jumia Fashion Clearance Sale Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.