Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Anti-GEJ Forces Are Fighting So Hard To Discredit Iyabo's Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anti-GEJ Forces Are Fighting So Hard To Discredit Iyabo's Letter (729 Views)

Ese: Our Constitution And Security Forces Are Toothless! / Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo's Letter Nearly A Year After / “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Anti-GEJ Forces Are Fighting So Hard To Discredit Iyabo's Letter by babytoun: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2013
I have stated my points earlier in another thread that the purported Iyabo's letter appear too "insulting" for a YORUBA lady to her father. IT IS REALLY ALIEN to the culture. Yoruba ladies hardly address their older male siblings that way, how much more a father. However a thought keeps coming that if she is his first daughter , then may be the gene of disdaining culture and lack of decorum could have passed from father to child.

The second consideration is, could an outsider have accessed that level of detail about family workings with timelines as shown in the letter? This is further heightened by a confirmation from Segun Osoba that she shared these sentiments when they last met.

The points above are not even of serious concern to me as the die-hard attempt of anti-gej forces to speak on Iyabo's behalf that she did not write the letter. Now i see a subtle turn from "the letter was forged" to "even if IYABO wrote the letter GEJ should still address the issues raised by OBJ". MY question therefore is , if Iyabo's purported letter has not done any damage to the "weight" of OBJ's letter, then why the struggle by anti-gejites. We all know the truth , if actually Iyabo
authored that letter then some points are key:

1 Once you dont praise/worship OBJ even if you are the C-in-C, then you automatically make yourself his enemy
2 Personal gain has always been the key driver for OBJ to the detriment of both family and country.
3. Obj takes pleasure in doing to others, what we would never accept from anyone
4. OBJ at the moment is working for APC and there is an arrangement to make IYABO a senator
5. OBJ actually worked hard to get a 3rd term
6. OBJ is a Mr KNOW-ALL which is a character flaw that is often exploited by his supposed political friends
7. OBJ feels he is untouchable, a feeling he had before Abacha locked him up but he has refused to learn from history
Re: Why Anti-GEJ Forces Are Fighting So Hard To Discredit Iyabo's Letter by herald9: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2013
coolhmmm... speechless... I couldn't read this sef... over to anoda thread lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

You Better Be Careful! / American Education Dept., University Confirm Stella Oduah’s Honorary Ph.d Is Fak / Nairaland Should Openly Address Why Nairaland.com Was Shutdown For Almost A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.