Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

You Better Be Careful! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Better Be Careful! (731 Views)

Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This / Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You / Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Better Be Careful! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2014
I have monitored the political terrain for some months now, and the levels of brouhaha, hullabaloo and pandemoniums that have laid therein or have come to be in perpetual romance within it have become eyesores. The men at the top, their handlers and the hanger ons have continued to lay blames, and throw punches left, right, back and front. Some of those punches have met some of them "rogues" at very bad places, in the face; even in most cases, the throwees have mistakenly become the victims of the punches thrown by themselves.

I have begun to wonder. What should I do? Then something came to my mind, that you better be careful ooo. Do you know why? Yes! Abiola, you better be careful oooo. You have become too drunk with the powers associated with this kitchen, therefore, you better be careful ooo. You are the son of a man who drinks pap, you better be careful ooo. The people who critize you might be your friends and sycophants are the real enemies oooo. Constructive criticisms "o" should not be waved away, "ro ori e" you better be careful oo. Remember the story of tortoise and elephant, think very well, you better be careful oo. You have been made a king, now you have become too drunk with power, "ro ori e", you better be careful o.

Letters have been written, sent undercover, and at the same time leaked to the public. Replies to letters have been written by hanger ons, political jobbers and political rogues. Letters have been written by useless daughters, malicious daughters, ungrateful daughters of dogs, disrespectful daughters and over pampered duaghters as replies to the ones their fathers have written. Issues have been side stepped, people distracted from pertinent issues; and things bordering on personal domestic feud among relatives are rammed and shoved down the public throats in lieu of issues of national importance. Names have been called, punches thrown, bluffs have been called by different camps of same company of rogues.

Figures have been deliberately pulled from the sky by reckless, mischievous and stupid public servants, for their political gains. Public servants have recanted, distanced, and scram from their initial ideas that bacfired, while at the same time, hanging their wrong steps on subordinates; by mostly using the line of being miss informed to get out of the corners they rammed themselves into at the same time, disgracing the degrees they purportedly aquired from Havard, Yale, Cambridge etc. They have proved that their own ECONOMICS is an economics of making up figures and pulling non existing figures from the sky when it comes to issues concerning the status of the national economy.

What can I say now? Nothing! But I will honorably grab myself a container of popcorn, a bottle of red wine, grab a chair too, put down my ass and watch the show as it unfolds. Hell shall break lose. Heads shall role, walahi. Hanger ons, sycophants, political jobbers and malicious handlers will sink their masters and later cross carpet. It is all about the stomach; and funny enough, it wanders where the food is. Shameless elders will wallow in mud with the crooks they helped in bringing to life themselves.

Come 2014 to 2015, the kitchen will become hot and unbearable for all the enemies of this kitchen. But in awe I shall watch in 3D or LCD or LED, crossing my legs on the couch, eating my popcorn and washing it down with red wine; as the enemies with their handlers send themselves into graves. Before it is too late, "ro ri e" you better be careful oo.

Good morning!

(1) (Reply)

APC Members Are Eager To Join Pdp–tukur Boasts / The Next Lie By Sahara Reporters/premiumtimes / American Education Dept., University Confirm Stella Oduah’s Honorary Ph.d Is Fak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.