Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

hello all - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hello all (4773 Views)

Nigeria Must Say Goodbye To Ethnicity And Say Hello To Merit. Sen Murray Bruce / Hello Nairalander's Please ,name Any State PDP Has Not Ruled In Nigeria. / Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: yes you are paid. Being a paid agent is not measured by the number of post you make but the impact of the post you make and how the forumites reacts to it. I must confess that you're a good poster because you don't post stupidly like Sin.9gerian. Though you're uncouth sometimes. smiley smiley

Again folks please spot the difference. Berem said am a paid poster but she has garnered over 2000 post than me.

How can a free lancer post and dwell more online than those who are paid ?

and moreover I joined nairaland 2 years before she joined. grin

7 Likes

Re: hello all by ba7man(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
[b][/b]
berem: Do you know when I joined nairaland, I was a die hard supporter of PDP and Jonathan. My earliest posts can prove it. But suddenly, things turned around when APC was formed and Buhari was a chieftain of the party so I decided to switch goals. Rochas increased my love for APC when he joined the party. The subsidy saga made me lose interest in PDP and Jonathan entirely. That was the main reason I withdrew my support for him. angry
Same here, prior to G.E.J's election i campaigned for him in my little way and i was actually happy he won. PDP or not.

But the New-year present he gave us in the abrupt removal of the fuel subsidy, the effect which we still can't see,.............. his slow reaction to the bomb blast deaths in the North,............ the statement "The Igbos are my pillars", The numerous cases of fraud exposed during his tenure that have been sucessfully buried............His claim of being helpless in the face of oil theft........,His inability to provide a solid direction for his party........His wife's excesses........... His obnoxious media/PR team etc have all changed my disposition towards his administration.
Re: hello all by Gboliwe: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shameless liars!
Re: hello all by agabaI23(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: If Buhari actually offered you a million dollars as you claimed, you will be his buttlicker. Forget all the noise you've been making. You can do anything for money the way you have been portraying your level of sycophancy. You are ATFM (anything for money) angry
He has a home in Kaduna. He lodges in Sheraton each time he is in Abuja? A night in Sheraton is not N5.

His parochial nature is the reason he is averse to investing in Abuja. If the federal capital was in Katsina, he would've had many buildings there.

1 Like

Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
If the Nigerian president is truly busy why are there paid adverts online to get volunteers? shouldn't his activities naturally draw support?
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: You should be intelligent enough to know I joined APC because of Buhari and Rochas. So I don't know the phuck you're trying to think. grin grin

Taa stop lying, you were a crunch ACN supporter before the APC merger was finalized.

All this was after you abandoned your idol Beaf after he left grin

You think say I be learner undecided

6 Likes

Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

Again folks please spot the difference. Berem said am a paid poster but she has garnered over 2000 post than me.

How can a free lancer post and dwell more online than those who are paid ?

and moreover I joined nairaland 2 years before she joined. grin
smh
Dude am done with you! Am not in the mood for irrelevant arguments. I have made myself clear. Stop pushing me like a pendulum.

1 Like

Re: hello all by 99100(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wow! the op and his likes are really feeling the heat.
I will advice you to lock yourself up in a refrigerator because more heat is on the horizon to counter u & your likes lies,hypocritical & bias views.
FRESH AIR!!

3 Likes

Re: hello all by agabaI23(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
slightlyMad: I had to create this thread following the volume of nairaland users who have DEFINITELY been paid to write good about President Jonathan on social networks.
Sometime in August 2012, i got a call from an unknown number requesting that i'll get 15k deposited into my account every month,
all i have to do is support the current administration on Nairaland.
he promised to provide me with a new nairaland username but i declined
i know a lot of you will say, I am stupid for rejecting such offer but

1. i am worth more than 15K and would not go so low against my country for just 15k
2. i dont want to mess with politics and will never try it.
3. I feel this same pain especially in my area where power supply happens only once in 2 months

The front page thread titled Another look at president jonathan's acheivement ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1557746/another-look-president-jonathan-achievements
got me worried.

This administration has done nothing to help the masses and someone took the pain to compile that long list of ridiculous as achievements?
the first 5 responses were surprisingly in support of these achievements and if you note those accounts, they were created at about that same timerange june - oct 2012 which make me to conclude that they accepted the offer.

coincidentally this happened to be about the time President Jonathan's ads were all over the web "GEJ is working", you remember?

This just goes to show the heights our politicians will go just to keep our voices down.
I have decided to keep this to myself but i figured out that i just have to speak out.
One thing i know for sure, All those who are against Nigeria and have vowed to milk this nation dry will reap what they have sowed
Thanks you.
Go to that thread and disprove any point made by the OP. You are actually flattering yourself that you were called on phone. Who gave the person your phone number? Lets assume someone did or he found it online, can you show us the number that called you? I know you saved it. You cannot get a call from the presidency and a link to the presidency without saving the number. Show us or it didn't happen!

4 Likes

Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: smh
Dude am done with you! Am not in the mood for irrelevant arguments. I have made myself clear. Stop pushing me like a pendulum.

You are a paid poster berem accept it . . . grin

8 Likes

Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
ba7man: [b][/b]Same here, prior to G.E.J's election i campaigned for him in my little way and i was actually happy he won. PDP or not.

But the New-year present he gave us in the abrupt removal of the fuel subsidy, the effect which we still can't see,.............. his slow reaction to the bomb blast deaths in the North,............ the statement "The Igbos are my pillars", The numerous cases of fraud exposed during his tenure that have been sucessfully buried............His claim of being helpless in the face of oil theft........,His inability to provide a solid direction for his party........His wife's excesses........... His obnoxious media/PR team etc have all changed my disposition towards his administration.

Honestly speaking! The subsidy saga infuriated me so much. Till now,so many dramas keep unfolding and nothing has made me to have a rethink going back to be a Jonathanian. Until I see a tremendous improvement in this present administration, I rather stick with the progressives. cool
Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

I can swear with my mother's life that I am not. I am not a paid poster Jmaine. embarassed
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: Honestly speaking! The subsidy saga infuriated me so much. Till now,so many dramas keep unfolding and nothing has made me to have a rethink going back to be a Jonathanian. Until I see a tremendous improvement in this present administration, I rather stick with the progressives. cool

Yes the progressives with Atiku, OBJ, IBB as members.

What a progression. . . . grin

7 Likes

Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: I can swear with my mother's life that I am not. I am not a paid poster Jmaine. embarassed

I can also swear that am not a paid poster.
Re: hello all by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

Yes the progressives with Atiku, OBJ, IBB as members.

What a progression. . . . grin
You have several times labeled me as an unintelligent poster on this forum. So does it matter if I am been paid or not? grin
Re: hello all by Gboliwe: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

This is the whole truth! I used to wonder where the zeal came for. Even when she knows nothing about a thing, she must comment. Then you would think she knows, but she would just be paraphrasing what another poster posted, when she isnt doing that, then she is cussing and fighting a proGEJ. Never been original since she left the romance section.

2 Likes

Re: hello all by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ok time to leave the thread before I unleash terror. Not in the mood to exchange e-fights with anyone. This is the period of festivity and I don't want anyone to spoil it for me. Am outta here! Peace!! cool

"Exits thread"
Re: hello all by jmaine: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
This is the whole truth! I used to wonder where the zeal came for. Even when she knows nothing about a thing, she must comment. Then you would think she knows, but she would just be paraphrasing what another poster posted, when she isnt doing that, then she is cussing and fighting a proGEJ. Never been original since she left the romance section.

Berem should have one or two things to say about this indicting post . . .She has to please grin
Re: hello all by xrazzy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
As a student of media studies who is somehow apolitical, let me offer my own view. There is no way any serious politician can ignore the battle for control and manipulation of public opinion. However, starting from the dawn of the 20th century to the twilight of the 21st century, this battle has been shifted from mainstream media to the cyber public sphere. Therefore, the plausibility of social media as the 21st century battle-front of political communication also explains the emergence of paid publicists or spin doctors as foot soldiers ready to do the bidding of their masters on this frontline. Theoretically, we can say that president Jonathan will have a number of paid spin-doctors on nairaland considering the volume of e-bashing against his government and personality emanating from this forum. In the mean time, I'm planning to do my M.sc in Political Communication in Uk and I'm appealing to any political party or politician to come to my aid... I can surely be the future layi Mohammed or ruben abati cheesy
Re: hello all by ShineIt: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
@op.
Funny you should start this topic. Early this year i got a call begging me to support Tinubu. I told the mur-fukkerz to suck ma zulu diek.

1 Like

Re: hello all by Gboliwe: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

Berem should have one or two things to say about this indicting post . . .She has to please grin
lol. She doesnt have anything to say. She has tried severally to start a fight with me, that failed; as I, from onset do not fight virtual wars, then she would hide behind the post of another user to stoke fights, I still stood head tall. To her, I'm of a rare breed. Nothing makes me lose my cool. She knows that I know that she knows nothing. She is paid to make noise around here. Typical of APC. Bunch of noisemakers

2 Likes

Re: hello all by Gboliwe: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol. See person wey unfollow thread. grin
when you talk, walk it. That is intergrity tongue

Re: hello all by TechW: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
OP dey lie, until I'm being contacted for same, It remains a lie.
Re: hello all by jmaine: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gboliwe: Lol. See person wey unfollow thread. grin
when you talk, walk it. That is intergrity tongue

Abeg free Berem oo . . .She don turn peeping tom. . . cheesy
Re: hello all by najoke: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
@OP
is this new?.......................we know before now,since the days of Beaf(RIP) grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: hello all by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
chi 3280: its now obvious why Taharqa, Jmaine and theoctopus aka thelastpope keep hurling insults on anyone who goes contrary to their views.
Taharqa appears to be the dumbest of all. I wonder why his paymasters are still keeping him.

1 Like

Re: hello all by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ is doing to create a false public opinion.
Re: hello all by fabulous4u: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
gej is really making life hard for this guys..... see how this APC e-goats are panting uncontrollably

4 Likes

Re: hello all by ShineIt: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh: GEJ is doing to create a false public opinion.
Do you read your post before submiting or are you typing with your feet again?
Re: hello all by jmaine: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:
Do you read your post before submiting or are you typing with your feet again?

shocked cheesy
Re: hello all by jmaine: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
fabulous4u: gej is really making life hard for this guys..... see how this APC e-goats are panting uncontrollably

Very correct . . . .
Re: hello all by Gboliwe: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
See your babe Jmaine. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Criticising My Yahaya Bello: See All His Achievements In Kogi State / We Don't Want Herdsmen To Suffer We're Going Ahead With RUGA Settlements.... / Attack On Banks Was Caused By Arise TV, See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.