Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela (20843 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities at Stephanie Linus' "Dry" Movie Premiere / Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding / Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by decasey(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sard: grin PHCN no gree bring light and fuel don finish for inside gen grin
hahahahahaha, una no kill person with laugh 4 d NL one day.
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by CCIECLASS: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
He is blind.
speedyboi:

This one no get Iron for house?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Ghadafy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]This is unfair why didn't you add mr.Olodo as one of the celebrities...grin[/size]

mods no ban mee oo ....

Thought you said you are 39?
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by sweetcheecks(f): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
This should be reported to The Mandela Foundation if they are going to use his name and picture a certain % should go to the The Mandela Children's hospital fund.

Nigerians already trying to cashup on Tata's name. Defnately forwarding this to the Foundation lawyers, to do the needfull!

Mandela is brand people would never use LV like this why use Mandela?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Adamskuty(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks: This should be reported to The Mandela Foundation if they are going to use his name and picture a certain % should go to the The Mandela Children's hospital fund.

Nigerians already trying to cashup on Tata's name. Defnately forwarding this to the Foundation lawyers, to do the needfull!

what's this ape saying? grin grin grin grin

yaba left patient grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by PopeXanderVII: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
speedyboi:

He's blind! Disrespectful Dumb@ss!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Ghadafy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks: This should be reported to The Mandela Foundation if they are going to use his name and picture a certain % should go to the The Mandela Children's hospital fund.

Could you please go through your comment again?
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Ziggyzito(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
funola: which kind Aba shoe dbang where so grin
niggah!! You can't afford those!
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Jesse4mu(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2013

why are y
ou fond of formulating trouble miss? can't you be polite for once?
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by HelioPrimus(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
babe4chi: Omo! See space bookings!!! Hahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy
Well... I'm stil TTC!! cheesy

@topic,they all look good but I dnt understnd y dbanj's leg is on the chair.. Looks local... grin

I wonder too o. Saw it and I was like: dude wassup with this pose. You can't blame a narcissist for doing something different.
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by SJack(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
speedyboi:

This guy is a talented blind man that is giving joy to music lovers.

The Gift of Blindness: Cobhams Asuquo at TEDxEuston - YouTube

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDsQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgE8kDu4A_7Y&ei=RROzUvLlEobP0QWygoHIDg&usg=AFQjCNGSaEYXXxsr8YBFd4_ixkLEwfMIBw&sig2=mY7M50Z5J95QNcr68_HB6A
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by HelioPrimus(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
speedyboi:

Guy bring ur face . U see this picture right, obviously u do. U just opened your mouth to say stuff, wasn't exactly wrong though,but, it wasn't smart. See the direction his eyes look towards. He is blind. By the way now u know who Cobhams Asuquo is. Producer/Songwriter/Musician extraordinaire.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by caprini: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
speedyboi:

I have never insulted anyone one on NL....but you are just an slowpoke seeking attention where there is none..Is it now blind but massively talented Cobhams Asuquo...that you are making ironing joke on?.. someone that can feed all your generations even with his handicap..bloody head of your s that needs to be touched by a golf club....moronic retarded baboon.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by sweetcheecks(f): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jesse4mu:
why are y
ou fond of formulating trouble miss? can't you be polite for once?

This is criminal dont you see? Or as long as your brothers chop, then its okay. If its not criminal then you have nothing to worry about. Iust speaking the bitter truth, I do not want to be polite to criminality applauded by some of you.

Forwarding it, I will. The Mandela Children Hospital is still short of its budget to start construction. And there are people freely cashing up on a Trade Marked brand and name. You call me a trouble maker. The right thing for you to do is ask the organizers to donate a % to The Mandela Children Fund. Corruption starts exactly like this!
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by boldsylvie(f): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dey no put me cry . Well I wee put my sef tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by ndidibabe(f): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Who is that Fanta faced, Coke legged Lady?
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Adamskuty(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
I notice say one h0rny S.a toad dey here d make noise grin grin grin grin grin

deranged primitive with disfiguered face,u can Go N DIE grin grin
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Jesse4mu(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

This is criminal dont you see? Or as long as your brothers chop, then its okay. If its not criminal then you have nothing to worry about. Iust speaking the bitter truth, I do not want to be polite to criminality applauded by some of you.

Forwarding it, I will. The Mandela Children Hospital is still short of its budget to start construction. And there are people freely cashing up on a Trade Marked brand and name. You call me a trouble maker. The right thing for you to do is ask the organizers to donate a % to The Mandela Children Fund. Corruption starts exactly like this!
how do you know the organisers are not working hand in hand? always quick to jump on a criminal's forum smh
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by ndidibabe(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
caprini:

I have never insulted anyone one on NL....but you are just an slowpoke seeking attention where there is none..Is it now blind but massively talented Cobhams Asuquo...that you are making ironing joke on?.. someone that can feed all your generations even with his handicap..bloody head of your s that needs to be touched by a golf club....moronic retarded baboon.
Easy, Man. You are the slow poke that can't write simple English to save your life. It isn't everyone that knows Cobhams. I believe the writer was just trying to be funny and don't deserve those insults.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by chyrubi: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Na wa.... I surrender sha... I have tried so hard not to insult you but you really deserve the insult. You just displayed your ignorance, you just showed the likes of where you belong... Which responsible NL does not know Cobhams.

I will respond to your question.
yes no iron cos he is focused on better things. He is blind but has impacted generations that your mind cannot even comprehend.
Step up, pls. Stop being negative. look for positive things, however i must commend your talent in identifying negative things.

Damn, I am so pissed right now........ cheesy

speedyboi:

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Akiika: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
When you post pictures, tag them with names.....i guess they are not popular enough for us to know their names instantly.
I could only recognize Julius Agwu, Kate Henshaw and D'Banj.
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Ladybianca(f): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
speedyboi:

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by sweetcheecks(f): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jesse4mu:
how do you know the organisers are not working hand in hand? always quick to jump on a criminal's forum smh

That will soon be determined. As I said if they do then theres no reason to worry!

As long as there Nigerians in SA, i will always be quick to jump on this forum. Deal with it!
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Jesse4mu(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

That will soon be determined. As I said if they do then theres no reason to worry!

As long as there Nigerians in SA, i will always be quick to jump on this forum. Deal with it!
no worries sha... my only advice is reduce your hate for Nigerians, do not judge an entire nation by the mistakes of a few.. have a good day
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by soilsista(f): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2013

I agree with you. Does the family or the Nelson Mandela Foundation even know about this? Ba thanda kabi these people

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by uromicom: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
boldsylvie: Dey no put me cry . Well I wee put my sef tongue cool

people like u like fight too much
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by ajasa4link: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
who is that.skrtel lady on red abi Na orange top and jeans na?... make una tag their names Na
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by sweetcheecks(f): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jesse4mu: no worries sha... my only advice is reduce your hate for Nigerians, do not judge an entire nation by the mistakes of a few.. have a good day

Time for the favourite NL word, " hate". I have never ever used the word hate in my vocab, I am just saying the truth. As a South Sfrican I am a gardian of the Mandela Legacy. His wishes we still have to realise. And I will not stand the abuse of his name and face for self enrichment by people who do not care to protect his legacy. Call me whatever but this is just plain wrong. Period!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Ifedikaycee(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
speedyboi:

Cobhams is blind for God's sake!....evn if his ppl didnt iron his cloth i dnt tink u shud mk a joke out of it!
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
wetin dis one neva smoke??

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by frankpessu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
speedyboi:

Hw I wish u knw he is a blind man, u wudnt hv said dat........
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
SJack:

This guy is a talented blind man that is giving joy to music lovers.

The Gift of Blindness: Cobhams Asuquo at TEDxEuston - YouTube

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDsQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgE8kDu4A_7Y&ei=RROzUvLlEobP0QWygoHIDg&usg=AFQjCNGSaEYXXxsr8YBFd4_ixkLEwfMIBw&sig2=mY7M50Z5J95QNcr68_HB6A
Ifedi kaycee:
Cobhams is blind for God's sake!....evn if his ppl didnt iron his cloth i dnt tink u shud mk a joke out of it!
frank pessu:

Hw I wish u knw he is a blind man, u wudnt hv said dat........
Oh my! You won't believe I listen to his music and I've even watched his music videos....but I never knew he is blind! I'm so sorry sad sad sad. Now you guys are making me feel bad sad sad. You should've just abused me so that your point won't sink in. Now I feel bad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Pope Xander VII:

He's blind! Disrespectful Dumb@ss!!!!
HelioPrimus:

Guy bring ur face . U see this picture right, obviously u do. U just opened your mouth to say stuff, wasn't exactly wrong though,but, it wasn't smart. See the direction his eyes look towards. He is blind. By the way now u know who Cobhams Asuquo is. Producer/Songwriter/Musician extraordinaire.
caprini:

chyrubi: Na wa.... I surrender sha... I have tried so hard not to insult you but you really deserve the insult. You just displayed your ignorance, you just showed the likes of where you belong... Which responsible NL does not know Cobhams.

I will respond to your question.
yes no iron cos he is focused on better things. He is blind but has impacted generations that your mind cannot even comprehend.
Step up, pls. Stop being negative. look for positive things, however i must commend your talent in identifying negative things.

Damn, I am so pissed right now........ cheesy

Oya before you kill yourselves, abeg take *hands over to them....hypertension pills*.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kefee's Burial Arrangement Announced*so Sad* / South Africans Loved Tiwa Savage's Performance At Global Citizen Festival / Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.