Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela (20785 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities at Stephanie Linus' "Dry" Movie Premiere / Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding / Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks: This should be reported to The Mandela Foundation if they are going to use his name and picture a certain % should go to the The Mandela Children's hospital fund.

Nigerians already trying to cashup on Tata's name. Defnately forwarding this to the Foundation lawyers, to do the needfull!

Mandela is brand people would never use LV like this why use Mandela?

*rolls eyes* So you think your south African Lawyers have any rights in Nigeria?
Keep day dreaming. Oponu! I wonder wetin you still dey do for Nairaland......Get a life of your own, go to your own fvcking irrelevant forum in the pit of hell grin grin grin grin grin grin.

btw...yes, they don't care about Mandela, DEAL WITH IT! tongue
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
ndidibabe: Who is that Fanta faced, Coke legged Lady?
Before you start accusing her of bleaching too. Nneka is mixed tongue
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Akiika: When you post pictures, tag them with names.....i guess they are not popular enough for us to know their names instantly.
I could only recognize Julius Agwu, Kate Henshaw and D'Banj.

Abeg where you see Kate Henshaw?
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by sweetcheecks(f): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
speedyboi:

*rolls eyes* So you think your south African Lawyers have any rights in Nigeria?
Keep day dreaming. Oponu! I wonder wetin you still dey do for Nairaland......Get a life of your own, go to your own fvcking irrelevant forum in the pit of hell grin grin grin grin grin grin.

btw...yes, they don't care about Mandela, DEAL WITH IT! tongue

You are dumbb bottom, your answer about my being on this forum is on the above post. Seems you just answer before you read.
Secondly, you are showing of your stupidity on a public forum. Dont you know trade mark laws are protected under the US laws? Do you think anyone is mad enough to file a lawsuit in Nigeria? In a broken system? Hahahaaaaaa, please
google to cover your stuppidity if you will not read.

This is an easy case the lawyers would call in favour from Obama and he will pressurise your Jonathan to find the culprits and hand them over or they will.never travel again. Easy peasy!

Besides you think becouse your system is broken you can commit crime and nothing will happen? Lets see on this one how it will go.
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Sard(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are dumbb bottom, your answer about my being on this forum is on the above post. Seems you just answer before you read.
Secondly, you are showing of your stupidity on a public forum. Dont you know trade mark laws are protected under the US laws? Do you think anyone is mad enough to file a lawsuit in Nigeria? In a broken system? Hahahaaaaaa, please

This is an easy case the lawyers would call in favour from Obama and he will pressurise your Jonathan to find the culprits and hand them over or they will.never travel again. Easy peasy!

Besides you think becouse your system is broken you can commit crime and nothing will happen? Lets see on this one how it will go.
^^^^ now you're overdoing it. What's all those hullabaloo about? You have spoken and those that care to listen have done that , you don't need to bad-mouth anybody to make yourself known . Calm down.
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks: Dont you know trade mark laws are protected under the US laws? Do you think anyone is mad enough to file a lawsuit in Nigeria? In a broken system? Hahahaaaaaa, please

Keep day dreaming. Ode. Please report them to your Mandela Foundation and let's see what Obama will do to Goodluck grin grin grin grin. tschew

It's like you are too dumb to know certain Trademark laws can only be broken under the jurisdiction of the country who owns it. You can't go to any country and tell them they are breaking any of your irrelevant sh/itty Trademark laws or 'that they are using a trademark/brand name wrongly', that doesn't extend to their country. Go learn about Law. Do you think if it's that easy your movie 'District 9' that was banned only in Nigeria wouldn't have been banned from showing all over the world instead?

Yea...right, someone from South Africa is accusing Nigeria of a broken system. Joke
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by sweetcheecks(f): 1:55am On Dec 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Keep day dreaming. Ode. Please report them to your Mandela Foundation and let's see what Obama will do to Goodluck grin grin grin grin. tschew

It's like you are too dumb to know certain Trademark laws can only be broken under the jurisdiction of the country who owns it. You can't go to any country and tell them they are breaking any of your irrelevant sh/itty Trademark laws or 'that they are using a trademark/brand name wrongly', that doesn't extend to their country. Go learn about Law. Do you think if it's that easy your movie 'District 9' that was banned only in Nigeria wouldn't have been banned from showing all over the world instead?

Yea...right, someone from South Africa is accusing Nigeria of a broken system. Joke

Look dummbo, I am not here to educate you about trade mark laws.

District 6? What the hell are you talking about? Where does district six come in this topic. Bwaaaahhaaaaaaa now you are embarrassing yoursel, really!
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by sweetcheecks(f): 1:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Sard: ^^^^ now you're overdoing it. What's all those hullabaloo about? You have spoken and those that care to listen have done that , you don't need to bad-mouth anybody to make yourself known . Calm down.

Look you, I do not need to be known by faceless people. Am I talking alone? You dont care to listen so Shut the hell up!
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Look dummbo, I am not here to educate you about trade mark laws.

District 6? What the hell are you talking about? Where does district six come in this topic. Bwaaaahhaaaaaaa now you are embarrassing yoursel, really!
How will your brain be able to see the correlation? undecided You are just some random dumb south african chick, so I didn't expect anything less. Afterall, I've never known South Africans to have brains anyway.

Okay move along now.....and please don't forget to inform Mandela foundation so that they can tell Obama to sack Jonathan. grin grin grin grin.....smh...Trademark law has turned to a South African Rocket Science.....Nawa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by boldsylvie(f): 5:22am On Dec 20, 2013
@uromi kilodey, what I do? I can't post beautiful pishurs of my sef again or are u jealous ni? cheesy infact lemmi put another one! tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by onymodel(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2013
speedyboi:

This one no get Iron for house?

Thats Cohbams Asuquo....born blind yet a celebrity....you that can see, why are you not there
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Sard(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Look you, I do not need to be known by faceless people. Am I talking alone? You dont care to listen so Shut the hell up!
It seems this is really giving you a hard time sad Sorry ooo, cry *gives her handkerchief to wipe her sweat &tears* Now, you can continue ranting. I 'm done here.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by dhrey: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2013
boldsylvie: @uromi kilodey, what I do? I can't post beautiful pishurs of my sef again or are u jealous ni? cheesy infact lemmi put another one! tongue cool
you think say you fine abi?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by jamesbawa(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Nneka toooo dry
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by jude33084(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2013
Dbanj is Dbanj cool
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2013
boldsylvie: @uromi kilodey, what I do? I can't post beautiful pishurs of my sef again or are u jealous ni? cheesy infact lemmi put another one! tongue cool

If you are beautiful flaunt it moi sister kiss
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by chichriso: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by rossi49ja(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2013
speedyboi:

This one no get Iron for house?
dude,that's Cobham's Asuquo and he is blind so you can save your taunts. Besides, he is an accomplished producer and composer.
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by amedino(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Tj Omariﻩ was there too.

Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by Jesse4mu(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Sard: It seems this is really giving you a hard time sad Sorry ooo, cry *gives her handkerchief to wipe her sweat &tears* Now, you can continue ranting. I 'm done here.
pls leave her alone... she is never polite...imagine her response? sweetcheeks please please reduce your animosity, it's not good for your health. if ever the mandela commitee finds the organisers of this event guilty, then you are free to voice your grievances. . thanks
Re: Celebrities At Legacy Concert For Nelson Mandela by meobizy(f): 1:54am On Jun 22, 2021
I can’t wait for 2021’s event.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Father On His Birthday (Photo) / "Na Your Papa Be Gay" - Daddy Freeze Tells Rude Follower Who Asked If He Is Gay / Oge Okoye Rocks Gorgeous Ruffle Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.