Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo (1683 Views)

AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Out of desperation and in a bid to reduce the damage caused by the Iyabo Obasanjo's letter, bootlickers of former president Olusegun and some APC e-warriors have resorted to wicked lies and propaganda. One of such is the claim that Iyabo Obasanjo spoke with AIT and denied she wrote any letter to her father.

However, these lies and propaganda have all crumbled one after the other. AIT this afternoon stated categorically that it did not speak with Iyabo Obasanjo and that there was no such denial on AIT. Gbenga Arulegba of Focus Nigeria on AIT made this clarification this afternoon while presenting his programme.

So what next for former president Obasanjo's bootlickers and APC propagandists? Clearly, the hunter has become the hunted and there is no hiding place for EVIL people.

15 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Blizzle(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Watching as events unfold
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by emmaliveth10(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Me too de watch
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by c0llynz02: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
It has become very obvious that she wrote that letter.
Let them continue clutching at straws.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by sojjy: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Still speechless on the purported letter written. It is as if the letter really emanated from IOB.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Insincere 9gerian

dont you get tired? undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by agbameta: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
All this silly wahala you carry for head with this worthless obj story go carry you go asylum for sure, even your estacode overtime salary on top this matter no go fit cure your insanity...lmao

Until the woman do news conference in front of Nigerians, this dumb story remains trash and irrelevant.

We don't even care, OBJ's family worries is between him and his daughter, it has nothing to do with OBJ's allegations against your paymaster which is more relevant to the people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by TechW: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmm, like someone said, this is not good for seun, many have given NL a break for now.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
TribalEAST: @Insincere 9gerian

dont you get tired? undecided
That question is rather meant for you. Dont you get tired of defending Tinubu?

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
That question is rather meant for you. Dont you get tired of defending Tinubu?
your tone will change if tinubu decides to employ you.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by ShineIt: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yesterday the entire Yoruba members of nairaland were saying in unisom that no Yoruba woman would dare do that to her father. Guess what, she actually wrote the piece. Am surprised the likes of agbamental, ilungunfool etc still showed their head on nairaland. Don't you people have shame. ROFLMAO!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by jmaine: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It: Yesterday the entire Yoruba members of nairaland were saying in unisom that no Yoruba woman would dare do that to her father. Guess what, she actually wrote the piece. Am surprised the likes of agbamental, ilungunfool etc still showed their head on nairaland. Don't you people have shame. ROFLMAO!!!!!

Point of order, not the entire Yoruba members but APC members

Thanks . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
There is an end to everything. For Chief Obasanjo, this is the end of the road(politically) for him. I hope he does not continue with the mistake of Atiku Abubakar who has not realised that for him, politics is over.

T Y. Danjuma learnt and accepted this fact a long time ago but not OBJ. Next is IBB. Nigeria has grown bigger than these yesterday's men.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It: Yesterday the entire Yoruba members of nairaland were saying in unisom that no Yoruba woman would dare do that to her father. Guess what, she actually wrote the piece. Am surprised the likes of agbamental, ilungunfool etc still showed their head on nairaland. Don't you people have shame. ROFLMAO!!!!!

May be iyabo is not a yoruba daughter just as fayose who rained lots of insults on obj those days wasn't a true yoruba son! Some people just write as if they are the spokes person for the entire yorubas.
Its not about the yoruba tribe rather its about the frustrations and pains a nigerian lady went through in the hands of her own father and the heartless ones amongs us here will rather give a tribal defense rather than picture what life cld have been for her, her siblings and their mum back in the days! Its so unfortunate how we have lost all forms of rationality, empathy as humans and objectivity on our daily comments here!
So pathetic indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by ShineIt: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

Point of order, not the entire Yoruba members but APC members

Thanks . . . . .

Jmaine sorry for my error.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Those guys are Tinubu slaves. They only represent their pockets and the political interest of Tinubu. Their jaundiced opinions do not in any way represent the opinions of the yoruba people.

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Kairoseki77: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere9gerian is busy celebrating the collapse of his political party while his real enemy (APC) is watching and laughing.

What good do you think will come to GEJ by fighting this vicious war with OBJ? APC will benefit tremendously from this affair, and you are dancing. grin

You better start looking for new employment. It's not looking good for you.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by ShineIt: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: Sincere9gerian is busy celebrating the collapse of his political party while his real enemy (APC) is watching and laughing.

What good do you think will come to GEJ by fighting this vicious war with OBJ? APC will benefit tremendously from this affair, and you are dancing. grin

You better start looking for new employment. It's not looking good for you.

See this one, yesterday you were all saying she was incapable of writing such a letter. Stop moving the goal post, she did write the letter so live with it.
By the way where is "shameless or is it payless"?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Goddex: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:

See this one, yesterday you were all saying she was incapable of writing such a letter. Stop moving the goal post, she did write the letter so live with it.

Don't mind him. He is a hypocrite. Yesterday, they were all here shamelessly attempting a denial for Iyabo quoting AIT, Ray power, Rainbow FM etc. Realising the lies could not fly, they are gradually changing tone. Shameless things.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Kairoseki77: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:

"Please, Mr. President, be very wary of assistants, aides and collaborators who look for enemies for you. I have seen them with you and some were around me when I was in your position. I knew how not to allow them create enemies for me. If you allow them, everybody except them will be your enemy."

That's an excerpt from OBJ's letter to GEJ. Read it and understand how daft you are.

You fools keep making enemies for GEJ. I hope you have a plan for how GEJ will rule a nation of 170 million without friends and alies. Unless you think PEJ can hold the country together by herself?

OBJ would have died for PDP, yet now he is ANOTHER one of GEJ's enemies. Congratulations. grin
Then you lot act surprised when they run to APC and make the opposition stronger.

The things some people will celebrate! grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
☺KƔ, she wrote the letter...

Can u guys av ur orgasmz now and let us rest?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by ShineIt: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
SLIDE waxie: ☺KƔ, she wrote the letter...

Can u guys av ur orgasmz now and let us rest?

We know she wrote it, we believe she wrote it but we ain't in a hurry to let this rest.
GEJ is God's chosen president thats why he didn't bother replying. Instead the holy ghost persuaded obj's daughter to kill her father politically. This is the news of the decade, at long last obj is finished.

Be prepared because this story is going to run and run and run. Live with it.

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

"Please, Mr. President, be very wary of assistants, aides and collaborators who look for enemies for you. I have seen them with you and some were around me when I was in your position. I knew how not to allow them create enemies for me. If you allow them, everybody except them will be your enemy."

That's an excerpt from OBJ's letter to GEJ. Read it and understand how daft you are.

You fools keep making enemies for GEJ. I hope you have a plan for how GEJ will rule a nation of 170 million without friends and alies. Unless you think PEJ can hold the country together by herself?

OBJ would have died for PDP, yet now he is ANOTHER one of GEJ's enemies. Congratulations. grin
Then you lot act surprised when they run to APC and make the opposition stronger.

The things some people will celebrate! grin
GEJ is not making enemies, rather those people made GEJ an enemy when they insisted on denying GEJ his constitutionally guaranteed right of seeking a second term. So what is at stake here in 2015. There is on sitting on fence.

More over, in terms of the main elections (not party politics), OBJ has no electoral value. He could not deliver his polling boot in 2011 elections.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Kairoseki77: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:

We know she wrote it, we believe she wrote but we ain't in a hurry to let this rest.
GEJ is God's chosen president thats why he didn't bother replying. Instead the holy ghost persuaded obj's daughter to kill her father politically. This is the bews of the decade, at long last obj is finished.

Was that your plan?? grin

OBJ the war General, the man that stood up to Abacha, the man that broke the backs of DANGEROUS military leaders, where failure meant execution, is going to be done in by a letter? If this is the level of reasoning among GEJ's advisors, it is no wonder he is playing the game of politics so badly.

Chai, you better hope that man dies before 2015, because you are about to find out how "dead" he really is. And you DO realize that he is the most connected person in Nigerian politics, right? He has many friends to call, favors he is owed, and knows enough secrets to do real damage to both PDP and GEJ. What benefit you see in this is a mystery to me, but good luck! grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by mike404(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Those guys are Tinubu slaves. They only represent their pockets and the political interest of Tinubu. Their jaundiced opinions do not in any way represent the opinions of the yoruba people.
SO WHO IS TINUBU TO HAUSA/FULANI'S CHIEF SLAVE I GUESS grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by jmaine: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:

Jmaine sorry for my error.

It's okay bruv . . . .we are good cool . . .
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Kairoseki77: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
GEJ is not making enemies, rather those people made GEJ an enemy when they insisted on denying GEJ his constitutionally guaranteed right of seeking a second term. So what is at stake here in 2015. There is on sitting on fence.

More over, in terms of the main elections (not party politics), OBJ has no electoral value. He could not deliver his polling boot in 2011 elections.

You are right, GEJ is not making enemies, but YOU are on his behalf.

I have never seen a more daft group of advisors. You are literally here celebrating that YOUR OWN POLITICAL PARTY is falling apart. There is a phrase that is appropriate here: "You don't sh*t where you eat."

You keep sh*tting all over your own house and then act surprised when it stinks and no one wants to stay.

BE SMARTER! Politics is as much about making friends as it is about fighting enemies.

I can list dozens of enemies GEJ has made in the past year, but I can't list a single friend that he has gained. A single region that he has gained support in.

The opposite is true for APC however, they keep making friends and getting stronger.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Delafruita(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:

We know she wrote it, we believe she wrote it but we ain't in a hurry to let this rest.
GEJ is God's chosen president thats why he didn't bother replying. Instead the holy ghost persuaded obj's daughter to kill her father politically. This is the news of the decade, at long last obj is finished.

Be prepared because this story is going to run and run and run. Live with it.
God and holy spirit don't have a say in the politics of this nation.last I checked,both were not card carrying members of any political party neither are they registered voters in any part of the country.God does not choose presidents for us,our politics produces them either by votes or rigging

The most important letter I have read of late is that from sanusi to gej.obj also raised valid points in his letter but the iyabo letter is filled with lots of gibberish and innuendo.it is of no concern to me how obasanjo managed or manages his family.obasanjo is even of no importance to me because he is not an elected official.

Gej should get to work because he has only till 2015 to leave a legacy.whether he does or not is what is my business

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Princess2be(f): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Where are the Mods? Despite all the confirmations, no thread on Iyabo has hit the front page today. I've been following one thread on that which has been trending since morning till now. It's now on the 3rd page. See it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1561118/breaking-why-gave-up-dad

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by bamosagie(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Was that your plan?? grin

OBJ the war General, the man that stood up to Abacha, the man that broke the backs of DANGEROUS military leaders, where failure meant execution, is going to be done in by a letter? If this is the level of reasoning among GEJ's advisors, it is no wonder he is playing the game of politics so badly.

Chai, you better hope that man dies before 2015, because you are about to find out how "dead" he really is. And you DO realize that he is the most connected person in Nigerian politics, right? He has many friends to call, favors he is owed, and knows enough secrets to do real damage to both PDP and GEJ. What benefit you see in this is a mystery to me, but good luck! grin grin grin

please dont insult our collective imtelligence, stood up to Abacha indeed.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by bamosagie(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Princess2be: Where are the Mods? Despite all the confirmations, no thread on Iyabo has hit the front page today. I've been following one thread on that which has been trending since morning till now. It's now on the 3rd page. See it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1561118/breaking-why-gave-up-dad

Nairaland is on APC payroll.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Badeh On The Emotional Outburst That Trailed The Condemned Soldiers' Fate. / Governor Fayose Explodes February Presidential Election Is A Do Or Die Affair / Explosive Interview!!! Ekwueme Lambast Pdp,afraid Of Gej's Chances!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.