Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,025 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo (1688 Views)

AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by Kairoseki77: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
bamosagie:

please dont insult our collective imtelligence, stood up to Abacha indeed.

I wonder who took Abacha's throne?

I can't remember? Can you?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by bamosagie(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I wonder who took Abacha's throne?

I can't remember? Can you?

A certain General Abdulsalam Abubarka, & presided over the shortest transistion programme in Nigeria's history.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo by gramci: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It: Yesterday the entire Yoruba members of nairaland were saying in unisom that no Yoruba woman would dare do that to her father. Guess what, she actually wrote the piece. Am surprised the likes of agbamental, ilungunfool etc still showed their head on nairaland. Don't you people have shame. ROFLMAO!!!!!

what do you expect from e-urchins

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliero Decamps To APC, Wins Senate Ticket Few Hours After Decamp / Asari Dokubo Threathens The North / ***** Top E-warriors In Political Section - Their Rating *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.