Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 (7775 Views)

Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)abuja-february 2015 / Vacancy @ The German Embassy In Nigeria ( Lagos) / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by uboma(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial,
neutral and independent humanitarian organisation. For more information
about the ICRC, please visit our website www.icrc.org
The ICRC Sub-Delegation in Jos is looking for a qualified candidate with
the capacity to work independently to fill in the following interesting
position:

AGRONOMIST/VETERINARIAN

Main Responsibilities:
• Assumes responsibilities in running agro and vet programmes, while
reporting to direct supervisor
• Conducts analysis of the situation, assessments and proposes
interventions
• Designs, implements and monitors programme activities
• Conducts distributions with field teams
• Provides independently monthly statistics on activities in general
• Maintains contact with beneficiaries and the Nigerian Red Cross in
coordination with the supervisor
• Plans and organizes field trips to follow up on activities in the field
• Represents ICRC in meetings

Required Qualifications:
• University degree in Agricultural and Animal Science
• Minimum 3 year's experience in agriculture and animal science
• Very good understanding of the environmental situation in the area
of assignment
• Very good analytical and organizational skills
• Team Leadership skills
• Good command of written and spoken English (Knowledge of
Hausa being an advantage)
• Good computer skills
• Willingness to travel extensively and to participate in extended field
trips
• Readiness to spend 50-75% of the time in the field

Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application (letter of
motivation, CV, copies of certificates/diploma, references) to the
following address, not later than 31st December 2013

The Administrator
ICRC Abuja
Plot 29 Kumasi Crescent
Off Aminu Kano Crescent
Wuse II,
Abuja

OR

ICRC JOS,
No 1 Rest House Road,
GRA Jos,
Plateau State

NIB:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Only well addressed complete files matching with the profile will be
considered
Please clearly indicate "Jos-AGRONET Field Officer" on your envelope
Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by lonelydora: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
I will send to my cousin immediately. Thanks for the information.

Thanks to my lovely wife for being asleep while I was using her fone to achieve this great feat. Thanks to the all NLanders for not being so sharp to comment. I will celebrate this FTC very well with a 6 in 1 banger.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by deltateam: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
lonelydora: I will send to my cousin immediately. Thanks for the information.

Thanks to my lovely wife for being asleep while I was using her fone to achieve this great feat. Thanks to the all NLanders for not being so sharp to comment. I will celebrate this FTC very well with a 6 in 1 banger.

I doubt your being married for you speak like a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by lonelydora: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
deltateam:

I doubt your being married for you speak like a kid.
I love speaking/behaving like a kid because if I don't behave like one, I cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven. ”Suffer not little children to come unto me....for theirs is the kingdom of God”

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by Kennyfancy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
wow
Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by Dollarjunkie: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please I a grajuate of zoorogy. Grajuatd with a befiting reslults. I am readi for these job and can do it very well. Will stil go to NYSC due to some carry ovas but I can stil combime all together. Thank you. Call me: 080911419190
Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Please I a grajuate of zoorogy. Grajuatd with a befiting reslults. I am readi for these job and can do it very well. Will stil go to NYSC due to some carry ovas but I can stil combime all together. Thank you. Call me: 080911419190

It really show in it comment. Lol
Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by Slimmos(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
hi plz convert to Traditional Religion. THnx.
I thought u said u are an atheist...y are u begging people to convert to a riligion...my bro y are u confuse lyk dis..? Atheist dont hav rreligion...not either traditional or orthodox ....u are a disgrace to d community of atheist
Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2013

Super boring
Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by idris4r83(m): 1:20am On Dec 21, 2013
Okay o
Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by Ishilove: 3:16am On Dec 21, 2013

It doesn't get more gangster than this. grin grin grin grin
Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by naijathings(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2013

please light it up and put the 6 in 1 banger under her pillow to make the celebration UNIQUE

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
naijathings:
please light it up and put the 6 in 1 banger under her pillow to make the celebration UNIQUE
Lwkmd!!! Hahahahahahahah!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss - See A Nairalander's Work Routine / Where do I fit in As A Graduate Of History And Strategic Studies / Help !! What Is Wrong With My Cv! Why Is The Job Not Coming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.