Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? (31360 Views)

Chew That Watermelon Seed. / Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) / Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by Fecodear(f): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Apart from Banana and Pineapple, which other fruit do you know that doesn't have seed?
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by fijiano202(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fecodear: Apart from Banana and Pineapple, which other fruit do you know that doesn't have seed?
cucumber,strawberry,grapes,water melon
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by Fecodear(f): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
fijiano202: cucumber,strawberry,grapes,water melon

Cucumber, water melon have seeds na
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by fijiano202(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fecodear:
Cucumber, water melon have seeds na
u self manage 2 na or may u google am,i dont know if coconut is a fruit or crop
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by muskham(f): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Raspberry blueberry strawberry gooseberry
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by Ewuro1: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Banana and blueberry
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by Fatdon(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
guava, apples
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by jnrbayano(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2014
Fatdon: guava, apples

They have seeds aplenty
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by jnrbayano(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2014
I reckon coconut.
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by jnrbayano(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
muskham: Raspberry blueberry strawberry gooseberry

Why not just say "berry" cheesy
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by Nkem88(f): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2014
Strawberries have seeds. In fact, in strawberry's case, the seed is called the strawberry and the fleshy fruit just holds the seeds in place lol. Raspberries have seeds too. I have to strain the seeds out whenever I blend them to make a purée. I think the little black dots in bananas are categorized as seeds too. Grapes and watermelons have seeds, but they've been altered to produce seedless versions. Coconuts themselves are seeds.

I can't think of any fruit that naturally doesn't have seeds, excluding spontaneously mutated fruits.

1 Like

Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by nawtibownie: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Carrots
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by EfemenaXY: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Fecodear: Apart from Banana and Pineapple, which other fruit do you know that doesn't have seed?

Sugar cane?
Re: Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? by crowntoro(f): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
carrot, grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Ofe Nsala (White Soup) / The Nigerian Food From Another Tribe You Enjoy. (Pic) / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.