Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

PZ Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PZ Aptitude Test. (1599 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PZ Aptitude Test. by courage54(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Pls experience pals should help me with the likely questions to expect from PZ for the position of a retail manager. Thanks
Re: PZ Aptitude Test. by Mzspread(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
I was priviledeged to write mine early last month. First and foremost,if u can't work outside lagos, don't bother writing d test cos d recruitment is for dr branches outside lagos state apart frm d boko haram states. U wil b asked bfor writng d test. The stages ar in 3: the first stage is quantitative and verbal reasoning (gmat based). 50 questions each for 1hr. Afta dat,ur results wil b given immediately and dos dat dint meet d cut off mark will b told to leave. For those who ar sucessful wil b given an essay to write...mine was 'where there is life,there is hope'..so u can browse abt it bfor goin for d test peradventure it myt b dsame tin. Dat lasted for just 15mins so u av to b fast. The 3rd stage was data presentation and comprehension which is computer based. The major chalenge of dis is d time limit. The time given is so short and also u must pass both data presentation and comprehension. I.e,if d average mark is 50, u must av 25 in data and 25 in comprehension. If u pass one and fail one, u automatically fail all. So I hope my info is quite helpful. I wish u best of God's exceeding grace.
Re: PZ Aptitude Test. by Mzspread(f): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
I was priviledeged to write mine early last month. First and foremost,if u can't work outside lagos, don't bother writing d test cos d recruitment is for dr branches outside lagos state apart frm d boko haram states. U wil b asked bfor writng d test. The stages ar in 3: the first stage is quantitative and verbal reasoning (gmat based). 50 questions each for 1hr. Afta dat,ur results wil b given immediately and dos dat dint meet d cut off mark will b told to leave. For those who ar sucessful wil b given an essay to write...mine was 'where there is life,there is hope'..so u can browse abt it bfor goin for d test peradventure it myt b dsame tin. Dat lasted for just 15mins so u av to b fast. The 3rd stage was data presentation and comprehension which is computer based. The major chalenge of dis is d time limit. The time given is so short and also u must pass both data presentation and comprehension. I.e,if d average mark is 50, u must av 25 in data and 25 in comprehension. If u pass one and fail one, u automatically fail all. So I hope my info is quite helpful. I wish u best of God's exceeding grace.
Re: PZ Aptitude Test. by courage54(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thanks a lot , ur info is more than helpful, I real appreciate your effort, thanks so much. I hope you were successful in all of this process?
Re: PZ Aptitude Test. by Mzspread(f): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2013
You ar welcome dear. I passed d first 2 stages but culdnt make d computer based test..
Re: PZ Aptitude Test. by Zachxolan(m): 12:52am On Dec 31, 2013
courage54: Pls experience pals should help me with the likely questions to expect from PZ for the position of a retail manager. Thanks
Please when did you apply for this post
Re: PZ Aptitude Test. by courage54(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2013
I applied on the 20th of december , and dey called for test on the 23rd thou I didn't scale through, thou is basically gmat and other stages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PZ Aptitude Test. by tunlex01(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2014
How did Ʊ guys apply?

(1) (Reply)

Registered And Auxiliary Nurses Needed. / Nationwide Massive Market Data Researchers Recruitment At Premise Data / Marketers With Constant Salary Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.