Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Photo Of The Day: When Politicians Turn 'oga I Beg' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: When Politicians Turn 'oga I Beg' (764 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / I Beg O Oooooooooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: When Politicians Turn 'oga I Beg' by prymesolution: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-em1SsTfnxs0/UrNCDBILJhI/AAAAAAAADvM/KXxDJaBJvO4/s640/rochas-okorocha.jpg[/img]

How do you caption this picture of Stan Dara and Ike Anuka, two dishonorables in Imo State, going on their knees while having some king of conversation with their governor, Rochas Okorocha. Seated next to the governor is Imo State House of Aseembly Speaker Ben Uwajumogu?

I could imagine the conversation go like this:

Okorocha: You two are planning to be rebellious huh? Didn't I tell you not to say anything during the congressional meeting? I will cut your allowance and put you in time out!

Honorables: (hurriedly fell on their knees) Ah Oga Rochas, no be so! We swear to you, we dey loyal. Na that yeye PDP man go force words for our mouths. Oga you know say na you be our "Jesus Christ."

Uwajumogu: See them....hungry boys. Next time, listen to your governor.

It's pitiful knowing that we call these people our leaders.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/12/photo-of-day-when-politicians-turn-oga.html
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Politicians Turn 'oga I Beg' by lloydmonarchy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Never u ever forget my oga at d top grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Politicians Turn 'oga I Beg' by prymesolution: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
lloydmonarchy: Never u ever forget my oga at d top grin

lol...Oga @ d top will go down as one of the highlights of 2013.
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Politicians Turn 'oga I Beg' by Burnaaboi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
laff ma ass out
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Politicians Turn 'oga I Beg' by prymesolution: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Burnaaboi: laff ma ass out
Na so!

(1) (Reply)

Impossible Sir!!! / Innocent Akpors...:-) / Don't Waste Your Sperm Anymore. Grab Your Instant Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.