Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Fatal Armed Robbery! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatal Armed Robbery! (852 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) / Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Armed Robbery! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
I don't really know where to post this, so, mods should just take this to anywhere!!!

News reaching me had it that at least 15 people had lost their lives in an armed robbery incident in Offa, Kwara State. It was so devasting as unidentified armed men stormed sky bank. Although i'm still yet to confirm the death toll but people not lesser than 15 are confirmed dead. According to eye witness, the incident happend around 4:38 pm when a group of armed men went frenzy! It was also said that they used two explosives(dynamite) on sky bank entrance door. Some said they gained access, some said they didn't. Unlucky for the robbers, they made away with no money, due to this fact, report had it that they went straight to police station and started sporadic shooting. Some police officers on counter lost their lives while some took to their heels......... Till tomorrow...I'll update more information!! God protect us all ooooooo!!!
Re: Fatal Armed Robbery! by pwettyme(f): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2013
God help Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

NO JOKE: Basketmouth Under Fire Over Rape Joke (PHOTOS) / Can Any Nigerian So-called Celebrity Ever Meet Obama? / Pics Of The Day..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.