Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad (43655 Views)

#bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / I Was Embarrassed Hen Bankyw Saw Me Unclad - Tiwa SAVAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by ijustdey: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Petite Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has narrated how she almost passed out in the hospital, after which some armed robbers attacked her family home.

The bulgy-eyed thespian took to her Twitter handle @moyolawal, to narrate her ordeal, adding that January wasn’t fair to her.

She tweeted, “So a couple of weeks ago, I got so sick. I had to be hospitalised . The whole nine yards was wrong with me. I literally was so weak. My drips had to be rushed until I got stabilized. Energy was a luxury and I only used the little I had to communicate with family and the doctors (apologies to work and friends ,I left incommunicado).

“However, after a really bad night of stooling and vomiting bile, I had enough of the hospital especially because the nurse on duty that night was lazy (if not for my sister,I wonder what my story would have been) Anyways I couldn’t sleep and immediately I saw my sister move, I asked her to call my dad(who literally left everything to just come sit with me everyday) to come take me home, alas all his numbers and my stepmums phones were off,” the Royal Gamble actress added.

Moyo quoted a popular adage as saying, ” the only way to get over a really bad pain is to feel something worse (true ). The energy I got that morning was amazing . Discharged myself despite the doctors’ refusal.”

“I have never knew the worse had happened until I got home, loo and behold, we were attacked by dare devil robbers.

“Guess what? Armed robbers (emphasis on the armed), just left my dads place with all the phones, iPads, laptops etc. They also left with two jeeps, all my step-mum’s gold (they hit gold literally) all the gold my mum left for me and money; nobody was harmed.
“Thank goodness. These robbers stripped me naked. Its been a really low couple of weeks.

“Oh yes, after I left the hospital. I got whew. But that’s a story for another post . This is way too long sef who gonna read it ..what a January grateful for life.. p.s this is not a movie before you people start on that,” the curvy actress penned down.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/02/how-armed-robbers-stripped-me-naked-actress-moyo-lawal/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Elosky20: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
na wao. entime armed robbers everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by tobtap: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
kpele

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by tubouncen(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Where's d pishure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by WebSurfer(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pictures or we dont believe you miss.... LaiMohammed grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Weedcrusher: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Those robbers must have seen what they don't wanna undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by popcykaylah(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
them strip but no do? undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Houseofglam7(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thank God nobody was harmed.
All other items can be recovered

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by cutetopsey(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
sad
Were you........?
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Firefire(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
sorry! embarassed
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Nairalandar: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
You forgot to tell us what they did to your "Centre Of Gravity"

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by kennyman2000(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bastard arm robbers.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by helphelp: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Salt and pepper added...

On to the next one
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Adeyeni6: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
I will be right back

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by samchem(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
unclothedness na new tin?
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by fireforfire: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmm i for fear o.
i think say na stripping naked asin real
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by brunofarad(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by otolinedebby(f): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ndoh its well wit u.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Shortyy(f): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lmao. This crazy girl. Just finished watching her movie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
God punish the robbers,
Sorry dear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by jaylister(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Spybradd: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lai MOHyo,pictures or adonbelivit..

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by grandstar(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Her English is good! Quite impressed! smiley smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by 9jatatafo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
I hope non of the armed robbers cleaned his AK47 with your kpekus?

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Urine: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by crazygod(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
I blame APC for this
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by winkmart: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
reallyyy...did they do?

check down on my SIGNATURE
Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
9jatatafo:
I hope non of the armed robbers cleaned his AK47 with your kpekus?

Is that the question you would ask your sister when she is robbed? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by 9jatatafo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Is that the question you would ask your sister when she is robbed? grin

especially when she got naked by those badt guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
9jatatafo:

especially when she got naked by those badt guys

Did you read the article?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos / Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.