Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala (3727 Views)

Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay / Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by madamoringo(f): 12:55am On Dec 20, 2013
This iweala is a useless woman! Imagine even saying she wants to make her case before the "Nigerian People"? Except such people are mega phools benefiting from the rot of the useless economy you run with the retardeen, they need to split your fat head open with an axe as soon as you open that obscenely fat mouth of yours! What did the committee do wrong when they excused her after she said she was not feeling fine? It is again that mindset of entitlement being the "Minister of the federal republic" that you expect a committee to break protocol and reverse itself 1 minute after making a decision and striking the gavel. Useless woman, feeding fat on the money of the country with the retardeen! Na thunder go fire all of una from retardeen to all the corrupt monsters in the national assembly sef! Yes including you fuc.king NLander who supports Iweala because she is from your tribe! Onlytruth and co., i.e. thunder fire you to blazes! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Onlytruth(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2013
madam_oringo: This iweala is a useless woman! Imagine even saying she wants to make her case before the "Nigerian People"? Except such people are mega phools benefiting from the rot of the useless economy you run with the retardeen, they need to split your fat head open with an axe as soon as you open that obscenely fat mouth of yours! What did the committee do wrong when they excused her after she said she was not feeling fine? It is again that mindset of entitlement being the "Minister of the federal republic" that you expect a committee to break protocol and reverse itself 1 minute after making a decision and striking the gavel. Useless woman, feeding fat on the money of the country with the retardeen! Na thunder go fire all of una from retardeen to all the corrupt monsters in the national assembly sef! Yes including you fuc.king NLander who supports Iweala because she is from your tribe! Onlytruth and co., i.e. thunder fire you to blazes! grin grin

After Satan has dragged you to hell first.
Atulu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by IGBOSON1: 12:58am On Dec 20, 2013
mgbeketoto: See her FAAAAAT cheeks! cry
Nasty woman!!! angry

^^^You really feel you've made a contribution that reflects your maturity? Grow up fool!

3 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by sluggers: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2013
madam_oringo: This iweala is a useless woman! Imagine even saying she wants to make her case before the "Nigerian People"? Except such people are mega phools benefiting from the rot of the useless economy you run with the retardeen, they need to split your fat head open with an axe as soon as you open that obscenely fat mouth of yours! What did the committee do wrong when they excused her after she said she was not feeling fine? It is again that mindset of entitlement being the "Minister of the federal republic" that you expect a committee to break protocol and reverse itself 1 minute after making a decision and striking the gavel. Useless woman, feeding fat on the money of the country with the retardeen! Na thunder go fire all of una from retardeen to all the corrupt monsters in the national assembly sef! Yes including you fuc.king NLander who supports Iweala because she is from your tribe! Onlytruth and co., i.e. thunder fire you to blazes! grin grin

Ibo way of thinking don tire me o! She was using her normal Ibo logic when she said she was sick and she was excused but did a 360 degree and said she was ready to testify. Ibo logic in play and those Reps didn't fall for the victim card she was playing. I just hate the way they play the victim card when they are losing an argument.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by sluggers: 1:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

After Satan has dragged my daddy you to hell first.
Atulu cheesy
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by abbakacici: 1:00am On Dec 20, 2013
when Akinwumi Adesina was drilled by Mohammed Tahir Monguno (kanuri) about the 6 billion phone contract for farmers i don't think a single yaruba person play the ethic card that is yaruba try to defend him saying that monguno don't respect him because he is not from the north, and when representative ROSE OKOJI OKO (cross river ) drilled the former minister of education Rukaiya about ASUU strike no northerner play the religious card or ethic, but IGBOS always play the ethic and religious card always, that is Stella mismanagement public funds, and any nigerian that complain must hate the igbos, now Ngozi disrespect the house of representative members, they shows their angry they must hate IGBOS or are envy of her PHD, and now doctors are now strike and any persons that ask or complain about it he/she must hate igbo/Christianity because Prof.C.O.Onyebuchi Chukwu is igbo/Christianity

8 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by mgbeketoto: 1:01am On Dec 20, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You really feel you've made a contribution that reflects your maturity? Grow up fool!

What is 'paining' you? undecided
I am sure your own nose and cheeks are wobblier and FATTER than hers!

Kwassssshiokor IYAMIRI!!! kiss

K'mon SHARRRRRAP! You native fowl! kiss

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2013

Your name befits you very wellaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Freewilly(f): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2013
I'm sorry she totally let me down. How in the world can she let an aboki that graduated from some polytechnic in some Godforsaken desert talk to her like that. She should have put him in his place nonsense. That aboki should apologies before this video gos viral.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by IGBOSON1: 1:17am On Dec 20, 2013

^^^You really are an uncouth bitter thug! And the fact that you're a woman makes your case all the more sad! GEJ and ministers like Okonjo-Iweala are doing a good job turning around the Nigerian economy.....an economy that has been rap.ed plundered and ran aground for close to 4 decades by people whose only claim to the office they occupied was through force of arms, their ethnicity or their religion!

For the first time since independence, Nigeria is witnessing cerebral-led governance, and the only reason you're furious is b'cos the President isn't Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani, and the fact that prominent roles have been given to Igbos by a President that has levelled the playing field for the first time for all. No longer will we have a country treated as war booty by the Hausa/Fulani, ably assisted by their Yoruba brothers......where everyone else looks on while the two groups mentioned treat the country and its assets like they were their private property!

If you don't like things as they are, you can start a movement for the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani to secede from Nigeria.......if you need support you can count on the Eastern Region (SS/SE) to assist where we can!

Cheers. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 1:17am On Dec 20, 2013
Freewilly: I'm sorry she totally let me down. How in the world can she let an aboki that graduated from some polytechnic in some Godforsaken desert talk to her like that. She should have put him in his place nonsense. That aboki should apologies before this video gos viral.

But she put him in his place na? Abi you sef did you not watch the end of it? She talked sense into his head, MINISTERS DESERVE RESPECT, and it's HUMAN RIGHTS...She isn't rude and nasty like he is, what more can u ask for? Abeg I give her more respect for how she handled the situation.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Freewilly(f): 1:22am On Dec 20, 2013
manny4life:

But she put him in his place na? Abi you sef did you not watch the end of it? She talked sense into his head, MINISTERS DESERVE RESPECT, and it's HUMAN RIGHTS...She isn't rude and nasty like he is, what more can u ask for? Abeg I give her more respect for how she handled the situation.

I guess that's why she's a minister and I'm not. Boy if that was me ehhhhh!!! that aboki will never talk to an Igbo woman like that again.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 1:24am On Dec 20, 2013
Freewilly:

I guess that's why she's a minister and I'm not. Boy if that was me ehhhhh!!! that aboki will never talk to an Igbo woman like that again.

I know say you for beat crase comot for hin body grin grin grin
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by bappahman: 1:43am On Dec 20, 2013
abbakacici: when Akinwumi Adesina was drilled by Mohammed Tahir Monguno (kanuri) about the 6 billion phone contract for farmers i don't think a single yaruba person play the ethic card that is yaruba try to defend him saying that monguno don't respect him because he is not from the north, and when representative ROSE OKOJI OKO (cross river ) drilled the former minister of education Rukaiya about ASUU strike no northerner play the religious card or ethic, but IGBOS always play the ethic and religious card always, that is Stella mismanagement public funds, and any nigerian that complain must hate the igbos, now Ngozi disrespect the house of representative members, they shows their angry they must hate IGBOS or are envy of her PHD, and now doctors are now strike and any persons that ask or complain about it he/she must hate igbo/Christianity because Prof.C.O.Onyebuchi Chukwu is igbo/Christianity
Thank you very much, instead of looking at the bigger picture they tend to see things as the size of their brains.....igbos(NL igbos) learn to see things beyond tribe and may be u may achieve respect nd enlightenment

3 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by jmaine: 2:40am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

But I am damn sure that I am far more educated than YOUR daddy. grin

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by jmaine: 2:43am On Dec 20, 2013
That lawmaker attitude is such an embarrassment . . . . . embarassed
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by SweetSoup(m): 3:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

He did it because the woman is a Christian woman with western education. I bet you that if she were a Hajia from the North, he won't dare such nonsense.
Nigeria is a place were an illiterate wants to teach a professor; and the illiterate is usually a Muslim.
A senseless post from a senseless mofo

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by naijaking1: 3:48am On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine: That lawmaker attitude is such an embarrassment . . . . . embarassed

That was script written by Tambuwal to embarrass yet another GEJ official for a cheap political point.
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Wallie(m): 4:12am On Dec 20, 2013
This is nothing but power play between two very powerful people! You can see how everybody else just sat quietly watching both of them. While the lawmaker is the most powerful person in that chamber, I think he should have acted with a little more deference towards the minister even if he was still going to insist that she comes back.

One can be the most soft-spoken person with great deference towards another but yet, extremely strong willed once one's mind is made up. He should have heard the Minister out and then make his ruling.
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by PassingShot(m): 4:26am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

He did it because the woman is a Christian woman with western education. I bet you that if she were a Hajia from the North, he won't dare such nonsense.
Nigeria is a place were an illiterate wants to teach a professor; and the illiterate is usually a Muslim.

Your last statement says more about what you have inside your head.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

Senseless and idiotic statement, if there is an educated illiterate in this world then your the first, say anything you about the North, but stay away from our religion.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Fernandez01: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2013
sluggers: Rubbish! Cry me a river.....

The Minister came telling them she was sick and they gave her the option to come back in two week's time. She turned around trying to make her case after she had been excused. What type of minister is that?

Ibos are always portraying themselves as victims. This is very sad to be dealing with people who cry like piglets each time they put them where they belong.

The Honorable members haven't done anything wrong. The minister was just trying to play the victim card as usual.

You are a s£upid motherf*cker
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by sluggers: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2013
Fernandez01:

You are a s£upid motherf*cker
Your parents are the one you just cursed.
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by inquisitiv: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2013
I cant believe that a topic I raised just to point out the uncivilized behaviour of a lawmaker is being turned into a tribal/religious thread by some people. Nigerians I hail una.....we are a lost cause.
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Kingspin(m): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2013
APC diseases found in the House of assembly. Childish party.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by IdomaLikita: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2013
Other Nigerians Hate Igbos because they are better

South Africans Hate Igbos because they are better

Indians Hate Igbos because they are better

Malaysians hate Igbos because they are better

The Whole World Hates Igbos because they are better

God must Surely Hate Igbos because they know better than him!

Haba my people, which kind ethnic paranoia be this?

3 Likes

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by lagcity(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2013
they both could have handled the situation better. na just power show between two naija ppl. na power show go kill blackman, this disease is everywhere including among african americans. R.I.P Fela Kuti
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by tfk08: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

See how mentally retardern u r, y bringing in religion here. Seun pls take action yaba left needs more ppl.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by djfaithy: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

. Nigeria is the only place where an illiterate woman will be made first lady, its only in Nigeria that such illiterate woman will be threatening an elected Governor(man), and the illiterate woman is a CHRISTIAN(she's even some people's jesus christ) bunch of mumu.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Clerverly: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine: That lawmaker attitude is such an embarrassment . . . . . embarassed

And ....a tout enters the thread angry angry
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by djfaithy: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

. May you never know islam and salam in your life, amen
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by enigmang: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2013
I am pretty sure most of the people defending the legislator didn't watch the video...
The man was really uncivil ...he had some personal beef for Iweala.. You can make your point without raising your voice...
I love the way Iweala handles the issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Photo Of Two Presidents / Igbo Scholar Disgraces Femi Fani-kayode •demolishes Claims On Igbo/yoruba Histor / Military Warns Pro-biafra Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.