Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala (3732 Views)

Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay / Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Kingspin(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2013
These aboki lawmakers, should go and make law for cows not for an educated Nigerians. By the way, whats the educational background of the lawmakers and that of the minister of finance. The lawmaker involved in the saga, i must say that even a pig and goat is better than him. F.ools by generation.
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Kingspin(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2013
madam_oringo: This iweala is a useless woman! Imagine even saying she wants to make her case before the "Nigerian People"? Except such people are mega phools benefiting from the rot of the useless economy you run with the retardeen, they need to split your fat head open with an axe as soon as you open that obscenely fat mouth of yours! What did the committee do wrong when they excused her after she said she was not feeling fine? It is again that mindset of entitlement being the "Minister of the federal republic" that you expect a committee to break protocol and reverse itself 1 minute after making a decision and striking the gavel. Useless woman, feeding fat on the money of the country with the retardeen! Na thunder go fire all of una from retardeen to all the corrupt monsters in the national assembly sef! Yes including you fuc.king NLander who supports Iweala because she is from your tribe! Onlytruth and co., i.e. thunder fire you to blazes! grin grin
You and ur likes are the latest g.oat in town. If you watch the video and still say the same thing than you probably need some form of painful exit.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by bappahman: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Kingspin: These aboki lawmakers, should go and make law for cows not for an educated Nigerians. By the way, whats the educational background of the lawmakers and that of the minister of finance. The lawmaker involved in the saga, i must say that even a pig and goat is better than him. F.ools by generation.
Abdulmumin attended Army Primary
School Janguza, Kano (1983 – 1986)
before moving to Command Children
School Jaji, Kaduna (1986 – 1988). He
had his secondary education at Science
Secondary School Abaji, Abuja
(1989-1992) and Bwari Secondary School,
Abuja (1992-1994)
He later proceeded for his higher
education and bagged a Bachelor’s
degree in Political Science at the
University of Abuja, Nigeria in 1999; M.sc
in International Affairs and Diplomacy at
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria in
2003 and PhD in International Relations at
the University of Abuja Nigeria in 2009.
He also attended London Business School
2009, Harvard Business School 2010,
International Business House, London
2009 and European Institute of Business
Administration
INSEAD France, 2009 where he
graduated and obtained various
certificates in General Management,
Global Economy Crisis, Negotiation,
Competitive Decision and Deal Process,
Comprehensive Leadership Development,
International oil Trading (IBH) and
Telecommunications Strategy and
Marketing. He's presently an MBA student
at the SBS - Swiss Business School,
Zurich, Switzerland 2012 to date.
Abdulmumin is an alumnus of London and
Harvard Business School.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by true2god: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

He did it because the woman is a Christian woman with western education. I bet you that if she were a Hajia from the North, he won't dare such nonsense.
Nigeria is a place were an illiterate wants to teach a professor; and the illiterate is usually a Muslim.
Guy i gbadun you, i knw some pple are hurt by ur statement (ur mentioning muslims), you are very right in all you said. If ngozi okonjo were to be a muslim or hausa\fulani woman, that senator would have treated her with respect. The fact remains that the hausa\fulani\yoruba have no respect for Igbo women except the ones they take for girl-friends, wife, mistress. Or the ones they will easily sleep with.

I watched the panel sitting yesterday and its quite embarassing the way the malam was talking to the woman. I thank God for the maturity Ngozi dispalyed.
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Abagworo(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by fiizznation: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2013
Freewilly:

I guess that's why she's a minister and I'm not. Boy if that was me ehhhhh!!! that aboki will never talk to an Igbo woman like that again.
u guys in the jungle r really funny. Anyway b4 u realize what is happening, it ll be too late. grin
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by bappahman: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2013
For all those calling him illiterate
Abdulmumin attended Army Primary
School Janguza, Kano (1983 – 1986)
before moving to Command Children
School Jaji, Kaduna (1986 – 1988). He
had his secondary education at Science
Secondary School Abaji, Abuja
(1989-1992) and Bwari Secondary School,
Abuja (1992-1994)
He later proceeded for his higher
education and bagged a Bachelor’s
degree in Political Science at the
University of Abuja, Nigeria in 1999; M.sc
in International Affairs and Diplomacy at
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria in
2003 and PhD in International Relations at
the University of Abuja Nigeria in 2009.
He also attended London Business School
2009, Harvard Business School 2010,
International Business House, London
2009 and European Institute of Business
Administration
INSEAD France, 2009 where he
graduated and obtained various
certificates in General Management,
Global Economy Crisis, Negotiation,
Competitive Decision and Deal Process,
Comprehensive Leadership Development,
International oil Trading (IBH) and
Telecommunications Strategy and
Marketing. He's presently an MBA student
Harvard Business School.
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Ceorhemz(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
sluggers: Rubbish! Cry me a river.....

The Minister came telling them she was sick and they gave her the option to come back in two week's time. She turned around trying to make her case after she had been excused. What type of minister is that?

Ibos are always portraying themselves as victims. This is very sad to be dealing with people who cry like piglets each time they put them where they belong.

The Honorable members haven't done anything wrong. The minister was just trying to play the victim card as usual.
please, i beg you in the name of God whom you serve, what that man did, that we all watched yesterday, is it right or wrong. Sentiments, tribalism and politics apart. Be very sincere
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by agbameta: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
sluggers: Rubbish! Cry me a river.....

The Minister came telling them she was sick and they gave her the option to come back in two week's time. She turned around trying to make her case after she had been excused. What type of minister is that?

Ibos are always portraying themselves as victims. This is very sad to be dealing with people who cry like piglets each time they put them where they belong.

The Honorable members haven't done anything wrong. The minister was just trying to play the victim card as usual.

The silly and deceptive woman tried to play the reps, but she got outsmarted because they read through her BS.
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by agbameta: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

He did it because the woman is a Christian woman with western education. I bet you that if she were a Hajia from the North, he won't dare such nonsense.
Nigeria is a place were an illiterate wants to teach a professor; and the illiterate is usually a Muslim.

MBA student
Harvard Business School.

And what kind of education is the above? Buddhist education you ignorant backward village illiterate, religious extremist and zealot...
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by agbameta: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ceorhemz: please, i beg you in the name of God whom you serve, what that man did, that we all watched yesterday, is it right or wrong. Sentiments, tribalism and politics apart. Be very sincere

Was the woman sincere? She walked in intentionally to fool the reps by playing sick and they did the right thing by excusing her based on her poor health with questions to submit back to them. If she was truly sick, she should have said thank you very much for the gesture and I'll see you in 2 weeks, but instead all of a sudden she wasn't sick and ready to answer 50 detailed questions.

Bottom line, she tried to fool them, she tried to call the shots, determine the course of the proceedings and order the reps around with her silly sympathy card.

I'm glad they put her in her place. You run your ministry and not the reps. They were obviously ready for her BS.

She disrespected herself by insisting to stay. We all know the meaning of the meeting is adjourned, it means it's over. She should have excused herself and leave, but no, her arrogant self must be heard, she has to get her way and sink in the last word.

She obviously got what she bargained for...

Finally the dumb reps are doing their oversight job.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Ceorhemz(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
agbameta:

Was the woman sincere? She walked in intentionally to fool the reps by playing sick and they did the right thing by excusing her based on her poor health with questions to submit back to them. If she was truly sick, she should have said thank you very much for the gesture and I'll see you in 2 weeks, but instead all of a sudden she wasn't sick and ready to answer 50 detailed questions.

Bottom line, she tried to fool them, she tried to call the shots, determine the course of the proceedings and order the reps around with her silly sympathy card.

I'm glad they put her in her place. You run your ministry and not the reps. They were obviously ready for her BS.

She disrespected herself by insisting to stay. We all know the meaning of the meeting is adjourned, it means it's over. She should have excused herself and leave, but no, her arrogant self must be heard, she has to get her way and sink in the last word.

She obviously got what she bargained for...

Finally the dumb reps are doing their oversight job.
sir if you were an eyewitness of the incident, should i take you for who you are by what you have just spoken. How do you want me to believe that you are not speaking out of prejudice like so many on nairaland. Even if A THIEF is caught, and you are adressing him in the law court, you should be civil enough to allow him speak and not rubbish him. Have you ever listened to mtn customer care operators, how they talk and respect their customers with courtesy. That is how we should behave towards our fellowmen. He was actualy not respecting the office of that woman by what he did yesterday. And i was not happy with it at all. I'm not in any political party, i'm not a tribalist or a religious fanatics. I receive everyone. But when we see a truth, i believe we should say it. I'm not saying the woman is clean or dirty, but she was not treated fairly yesterday and that in the face of the public
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Fernandez01: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Idoma Likita: Other Nigerians Hate Igbos because they are better

South Africans Hate Igbos because they are better

Indians Hate Igbos because they are better

Malaysians hate Igbos because they are better

The Whole World Hates Igbos because they are better

God must Surely Hate Igbos because they know better than him!

Haba my people, which kind ethnic paranoia be this?

Olodo rakpata . Suegbe mtchEeeeeeew . Go and reconfigure your brain assuming you have one
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by agbameta: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ceorhemz: sir if you were an eyewitness of the incident, should i take you for who you are by what you have just spoken. How do you want me to believe that you are not speaking out of prejudice like so many on nairaland. Even if A THIEF is caught, and you are adressing him in the law court, you should be civil enough to allow him speak and not rubbish him. Have you ever listened to mtn customer care operators, how they talk and respect their customers with courtesy. That is how we should behave towards our fellowmen. He was actualy not respecting the office of that woman by what he did yesterday. And i was not happy with it at all. I'm not in any political party, i'm not a tribalist or a religious fanatics. I receive everyone. But when we see a truth, i believe we should say it. I'm not saying the woman is clean or dirty, but she was not treated fairly yesterday and that in the face of the public

Please, don't bore me with your emotions, over means over and adjourned means adjourned.

Respect our democratic institutions and follow simple rules.
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Fernandez01: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
madam_oringo: This iweala is a useless woman! Imagine even saying she wants to make her case before the "Nigerian People"? Except such people are mega phools benefiting from the rot of the useless economy you run with the retardeen, they need to split your fat head open with an axe as soon as you open that obscenely fat mouth of yours! What did the committee do wrong when they excused her after she said she was not feeling fine? It is again that mindset of entitlement being the "Minister of the federal republic" that you expect a committee to break protocol and reverse itself 1 minute after making a decision and striking the gavel. Useless woman, feeding fat on the money of the country with the retardeen! Na thunder go fire all of una from retardeen to all the corrupt monsters in the national assembly sef! Yes including you fuc.king NLander who supports Iweala because she is from your tribe! Onlytruth and co., i.e. thunder fire you to blazes! grin grin

Nairaland would have been a better place if only your parents had euthanised you (considering how s£upid you sound) . At least we would have had one fool less to suffer
Re: Lawmaker Harrasses Okonjo-iweala by Fernandez01: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
sluggers:

Go and die! You deserved to be euthanized with the dogs.

No time mehn! Am done talking to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Dead As 'boko Haram' Attacks School In U S (photos) / Gen. Tarfa (rtd): We Did Not Have Wasc When We Joined The Army / Spiritual Rites For Biafra Conducted By IPOB At Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.