Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend (6966 Views)

Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Codedrock(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ij05l3btjbk/UrNQJizvV-I/AAAAAAACUw4/rGZ8nY_LEZg/s1600/article-2526363-1A24E39700000578-982_634x854.jpg[/img]
Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo’s 3 year-old son, Cristiano Junior, helped his father unveil the museum plaque dedicated to him in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, on Sunday Dec. 15th. That's a cute lil' man.
The museum will display 150 of Cristiano's trophies and awards, waxworks, jerseys and everything concerning his football career. See more photos
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LELVXDWzi_E/UrNQKIcAPJI/AAAAAAACUw8/1XykITCMeng/s1600/article-0-1A2361C500000578-654_634x565.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1l3WwXlquMk/UrNRuEPgCEI/AAAAAAACUxg/5DLp5oOI40A/s1600/article-0-1A1FF1B500000578-234_634x409.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp..com/-5IamAV640B8/UrNRsSMHhNI/AAAAAAACUxU/PgzSYTQ7KrM/s280/article-0-1A215AC600000578-863_634x899.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-83ia_-Ih1to/UrNRrflaUxI/AAAAAAACUxM/JJpGcXTWHyE/s280/article-0-1A2E9F0F00000578-286_634x722.jpg[/img]
you think Ronaldo&his son rock? Just like this post

http://www./checkout-cute-pictures-of-cristiano-rona.xhtml

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by axortedbabe(f): 1:27am On Dec 20, 2013
fyn boi

1 Like

Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 20, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by ichommy(m): 5:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Awww! So cute.
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Codedrock(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2013
axortedbabe: fyn boi
finer and cuter than Messi!
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2013
axortedbabe: fyn boi
yes he is very handsome.
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Snoggy(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2013
The small boy get swags...like father like son.

Long Live the King - Ronaldo!!!!
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Codedrock:
finer and cuter than Messi!

We all know that. But, why call Leo Messi? Does that name give you nightmares?
In all fairness, there was no need calling Leo Messi into this, there are millions and millions of other footballers to call.
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2013
This ronaldo sef....

Started from the streets now he defines class! Too classy! Nouveau riche indeed..

#teamimnext
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Codedrock(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2013
Austeenx:

We all know that. But, why call Leo Messi? Does that name give you nightmares?
In all fairness, there was no need calling Leo Messi into this, there are millions and millions of other footballers to call.
shutup do you have to call his name in full? Can't ya just say messi?
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2013
Codedrock:
shutup do you have to call his name in full? Can't ya just say messi?

I'm afraid, Ser, I am not talking, I am typing
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Codedrock(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Austeenx:

I'm afraid, Ser, I am not talking, I am typing
so to your own view you go dey think say you corrected me unh?? I knew what i was writing when i said you called it. I know your type speaks things out b4 typing. Owk?
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by tellwisdom: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin grin
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Codedrock:
so to your own view you go dey think say you corrected me unh?? I knew what i was writing when i said you called it. I know your type speaks things out b4 typing. Owk?

You typed a lot, but you ended up not typing anything.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Danielle22(f): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
his son is xo cute...
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by korres00(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Austeenx:

omo u badt o, u jux nackin d guy front right n centre...i cant laff
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by joromi: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Cristiano, I love you cry cry cry

The son is so cute too kiss kiss
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
What's wrong with me? undecided. I feel i'm being cheated on as the wife is kissing that statue-like image angry Or im jealous? sad
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Codedrock(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Austeenx:

and is this supposed to make any sense
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Codedrock:
and is this supposed to make any sense

It doesn't make sense to people who share the same IQ with ants.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Abbey2sam(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Legend
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by JuicyGee(f): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Austeenx:

grin grin *Dies* U sure kw hw to respond 2 dis kinda ppl
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by cutierashy(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
So cute.just a carbon copy of his dad.n by d way @ op is dat lady d model gf irina?
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Codedrock(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Austeenx:

i guess you don't even understand what IQ is.. Cos your words are so lame.. Ugh..

1 Like

Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Codedrock(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2013
JuicyGee:

grin grin *Dies* U sure kw hw to respond 2 dis kinda ppl
lmao..@ you.. Just checked your profile and pic and i can see you are a type that doesn't think b4 typing.. Try and learn before spitting into matters that doesn't concern you kid

1 Like

Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Naofficial: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Austeenx:

ode... What is the IQ of ants?? Think before typing bro
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Naofficial:
ode... What is the IQ of ants?? Think before typing bro

The IQ of ants?
Check google, man. Bye.
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Codedrock:
i guess you don't even understand what IQ is.. Cos your words are so lame.. Ugh..

Yeah, they're lame because they can't kick buckets.
Yours are dead and meaningless(I hope you understand)
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Codedrock:
lmao..@ you.. Just checked your profile and pic and i can see you are a type that doesn't think b4 typing.. Try and learn before spitting into matters that doesn't concern you kid

Your English is crap, and you want her to learn? Man, you should be the one learning.
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by JuicyGee(f): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Codedrock:

hehe.. Nigga get a life nd dont pick e-fight wif a chick, dats lame grandpa.
Re: Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jesus said love each other

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Most Expensive Watches In The World (pictures) / WOW! See The Resemblance Between Funke Akindele & Taraji.p.henson - PHOTOS / African H0ttness, The Are Not Your Regular African Babe, The Are End0wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.