Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! (60637 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / The Face Of Wizkid's Son By Binta Diallo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Nobody: 10:50am On May 16, 2015

Wow! So fast!! Wizkid ’s son, Boluwatife is
4years already and to celebrate his
birthday, his mother took to instagram to
share his picture and also wish him a
happy birthday.

She posted;

[b] “Happy Birthday to the Man that
Matters the Most in my Life… My Son..
My First Seed.. My Offspring (Lol) I
remember vividly how excited I was
when you turned ‘3’ And Here I am
today, Wishing you a Happy 4th
Birthday Already(Just like yesterday )
And by God’s grace i shall wish you
many more fruitful, Great, fulfilled life
ahead… I pray that the Joy and
Happiness you bring to my Life and
everyone around you shall know no
bounds… And I also want to use this
medium to ask God to always be my
Guide and also Strengthen me the
more to bring you up Right as always
and also instill the fear of God in you
most importantly,So you grow up to be
a Responsible, Humane, Selfless
,Loving and of course the Man of every
girls dream (Lol) Amen. Words are not
enough to explain my excitement but
i’m thankful to God for always being
there for You&Me ‘BabyBoy’ (Lol) …
it’s not been easy but you’ve made it
all worth it Kiddo… I LOVE You
Forever and a day more my Young
King! Turn up in School later today…
Lol…
MUMMYLOVESYOUBIGGGGGGGGGGG”
[/b]

www.gistsdaily.com/young-king-check-out-dope-pictures-of-wizkids-son-as-he-clocks-4/

16 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by raziboi(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2015
Nairabet pay

first to comment

wizkid don get 4 years old Boi...

ALL NA GODWIN

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by pretydiva(f): 11:47am On May 16, 2015
Awww..d boy is cute kiss..hbd swit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by mercielizzie(f): 12:35pm On May 16, 2015
Cute kid! The mama's ankara style tho.

7 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by juniormusa(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2015
Young wizzy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by iheanyi40(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2015
Hbd yungwizzy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 16, 2015
cute!! kiss
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by duduade: 3:26pm On May 16, 2015
Abeg why dat kain haircut for d first picture. .. somehow o..
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by buccal(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2015
now I can't call you wizkid cos your dad still uses kid.maybe wizbaby is better.hbd wizbaby

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2015
Cute kid...happy bufdae!

1 Like

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Lastdon02(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
Na Godwin
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Kegite(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
Wizkid is a very intelligent young man.

His son cute tho.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by money121(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
grin
as a kidd ii didnt miss these hairstyles: skull(kwachanbolo) or punk grin enjoy jnr wizzy! cool

4 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
Good of them cool
Next
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by showbobo(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2015
Is it just me or this girl truly seem a wife material

37 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by admax(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2015
k
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by ginawest(f): 5:58pm On May 16, 2015
choi!!Dis pikin make sense o..
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by crisycent: 5:58pm On May 16, 2015
Fairly used grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Qmab: 5:58pm On May 16, 2015
Happy birthday sweet kid. He's really rocking that agbada. Lolzzz
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by lillaowow(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2015
WIzkid's son... always makes me laugh.

Kid that has a Kid

4 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by phrezzz: 5:58pm On May 16, 2015
I still believe wizkid wud end up with this lady. after all the banging and dating other women, he wud settle down to marry her. we men are like that. guycode

11 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by strawberryinc(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2015
shey na only the son Wizkid de spend money on

4 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Qmab: 5:59pm On May 16, 2015
showbobo:
na the same thing myself see wey make me comment o. Usually it's none of my p which celeb kid did what.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by baybeeboi: 5:59pm On May 16, 2015
sweet Girl for those who have eyes.
wizkid na m.mu

8 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Prettydiamond(f): 6:00pm On May 16, 2015
Sweet lilttle baby adult.. Yu look so handsome... Wullnp

2 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by efilefun(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2015
Sometimes I just imagine how she feels seeing wizkid and Tania pictures online... HBD wizbaby

11 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Flye: 6:01pm On May 16, 2015
showbobo:

Marriage material ko, raw material ni. No marriage material lady will just open her laps for a guy for just one night like she did for wizkid, if not for the one time that turned to a beautiful baby boy, u know how many guy she don open am for all this while.
Abeg don't let instagram message decieve you oooo.

May be the baby has changed her sha.

19 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by lilflipnerd: 6:01pm On May 16, 2015
Funny world, where baby mama seems to be achievement

4 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by okooloyun1(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2015
I feel like to give someone belle right now

2 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by phlio(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2015
missing a wife in a gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.