Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Santa Claus or Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Santa Claus or Jesus Christ? (410 Views)

Muslim Dressed As 'Santa Claus' In Sokoto Praying (photo) / Santa Claus Or Satan Claus;-is Santa Claus Satanic? / Who Should We Direct Our Praises To? God Or Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Santa Claus or Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Santa(satan unscrambled) Claus is a mythical figure linked with Bishop Nicholas and the Germanic pagan god Odin. In most states the attention of children is being retracted and distracted from the christian reason of christmas to this mythical figure. But Jesus only should be lifted up in this season.
Chek out this song:
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why(*not because Christ the King is born but because...)
Santa claus is coming to town
He's making a list
He's checking it twice
He's gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice(*santa's the reason y u shud feel guilty for being naughty: if u'r nice then it shud b to please him)
Santa claus is coming to town(*not Jesus being celebrated for coming to die for humanity, but santa caus he's to come to town)
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake(*is santa omnipresent? Is God? Yes! Is the devil? Find out.)
He knows if you've been bad or good(* 'legalism')
So be good for goodness sake(not for Christ's sake)
So you better watch out
You better not cry(*be joyful not bcus Christ is born but bcus santa is comin)
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
The kids in girl and boyland
Will have a jubilee
They're gonna build a toyland
All around the christmas tree
So you better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is comin' to town
Santa Claus is comin' to town
Santa claus is coming
Santa claus is coming
Santa claus is coming
To town
* my views. Still subject to clarity.
Who's santa?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=567763396648309&id=100002439624863&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5959222620088455010%3Amf_story_key.-8599141535009122318

(1) (Reply)

This Fellow Needs Advice.real Life Situation. / Unity In Diversity / Prayer Is Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.