Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Mtn's Wayo Value For Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn's Wayo Value For Money? (777 Views)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / Mtn And Their Wayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn's Wayo Value For Money? by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 20, 2013
For some time now, I noticed that anytime I loaded the lowest recharge denomination of MTN network all I get is "congratulations your .blah blah blah was successful" and if I load higher denominations, i'l get something like " your account balance is :.. You now have :.. Free.::... to cal your best friend".
Abeg who tell them who my best friend is? After this, by the time I'm through with one or two calls. I'l realise that my airtime's out.I deeply feel this is cheap exploitation! Imagine 10 million subscribers loading and not getting anything tangible in terms of call time.Please nairalanders! Lets share our experiences with voice calls on all networks. Do you have similar experiences where you hardly get value for money for voice calls? Which network is the best in Nigeria at the moment? As I am writing this, post , I am ready to port to the next available network. undecidedFor some time now, I noticed that anytime I loaded the lowest recharge denomination of MTN network all I get is "congratulations your .blah blah blah was successful" and if I load higher denominations, i'l get something like " your account balance is :.. You now have :.. Free.::... to cal your best friend".
Abeg who tell them who my best friend is? After this, by the time I'm through with one or two calls. I'l realise that my airtime's out.I deeply feel this is cheap exploitation! Imagine 20 million subscribers loading 100 naira and in less than 5 minutes of talk time everything is gone! Peeps thats a 200million made in less than 5mins of talk time hence we are not getting anything tangible in terms of call time, let alone the network disruptions experienced form time to time as well! That is sheer robbery!
Please nairalanders! Lets share our experiences with voice calls on all networks. Do you have similar experiences where you hardly get value for money for voice calls?
Which network is the best in Nigeria at the moment? As I am writing this, post , I am ready to port to the next available network.
Re: Mtn's Wayo Value For Money? by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 20, 2013
eeh u, no no u on right, .. yes you... abeg give me Garri one rubber, one sardine and one dry fish... ehn keep am wait me; i dey come make i barb hair!
Re: Mtn's Wayo Value For Money? by pragmatistm(m): 3:32am On Dec 20, 2013
mtn dey do that wayo well. i have experienced such but I called customercare & they refunded part of the money. since then i dont recharge my mtn regularly again. Now im enjoying glo bounce. u can try it.

(1) (Reply)

If I Were To Meet Santa..... / See What You Must Do Before 2013 Ends. Must See(photo)... / World's Most Expensive SOAP...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.