Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? (20157 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by johnstar(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wrong turn, saw, the hood...
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Shadbay(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hell Raiser,from the first one to the last part. Now that some scary shii. lipsrsealed pinhead gave me the chills and ceaseless nightmares. I no dey dare comot from my bed say i wan go piss late at night. My parents thought i had a loose bladder smh! If only they understood
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by stijjani: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Omen is a classic. Damn! That was 1 bloody hell of a scary movie, still haven't bn able 2 watch d 3rd part though.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by charlesm91(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
the exorcism of emily rose does it for me
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by amprime(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
The exorcist
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
tintingz: That zombie seasonal film? Not scary to me
you must be a freak....if dat film no scare you,you be wizard
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by GogetterMD(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
femi4: SAW 1-5
SAW 1-7! My damn best collection of all time!
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Okaka27(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
The Ring
Saw 1-5
The Conjuring
[Rec]1-3
Evil Dead
28weeks later
Flight Of The Dead
No One Lives
Halloween...Micheal Myers
Friday The 13th
Mirrors part 1
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by GogetterMD(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=Presbulg]SAW 1-4

I wan die shocked[/quote
]
People, SAW is 1-7,and 7 was in 3D. My pick of the lot though is SAW 4

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by superior494(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Aki and pawpaw
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Oludrex(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
longjohnsilver: I hate slasher movies like...scream...to me they just plain silly...a masked guy want to stab me...shey na to run climb stairs remain(not even heading for d nearest exit)...abi make I face am...if you go stab me o...u sef no go fit walk at d end even if I die...
For me
Friday the 13th the whole franchise...watched it all one night..the whole 8 or 9 movies in the series...that Jason just won't die...no matter what
The exorcism
The hills have eyes
....Brb

I knw I will find u here
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
TOLUWA NI ILE by Baba wande,d yoruba film dat made me had sleepless nite 4 days!!!!!
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by philtrum(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Always wrong turn
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by nedu2000(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
THE RING!!!.......when the girl came out 4rm d television in the movie I ran out of my seat
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by yungryce: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Haunting in Connecticut. The interesting part is dat its a true life story
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by duni04(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
oluseyiforjesus: TOLUWA NI ILE by Baba wande,d yoruba film dat made me had sleepless nite 4 days!!!!!
crazy movie. That movie has shaped the way i think about death
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by yungryce: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
vivacious vivi: I LOVE Horror movie dieeee!
But OP, the list you have there are not really horrorish na. I mean The OrphanN like seriously?! Someone mentioned The Hills have eyes!!! Comon folks!
Please download:
1,The haunting in Conneticut
2. A Haunting in Salem
3. 11:11:11
4. 12:12:12
5. Quarantine
5. The conjuring - the scariset movie yet!
6. The haunting of Emily Rose
7. Dead Mary
8. The Messengers - 1 and 2
9. Insidious
10. Sinister
11. Dark skies

Will search for more. I have loads of them, but most are just child's play horror
agree with you bro. Most of their lists are either too bloody or fake making it difficult 4 one to really feel the horror. Haunting in Connecticut gives that, "this one can happen, i have to b scared shii"
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by TruthTella(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
For those who have watched toluwanile, what was the movie about?
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by FozzieBear(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
sweetroses: I am a big fan of horror movies, I love how they usually keep you spell bound and on the edge of your seat with your heart in your mouth and with no idea what will happen next.
I just love the rush that comes with watching horror movies. It's different from romance movies or adventure or sci fi where you can predict how. the movie will end in many cases.

I just finished watching a horror/ slasher movie titled "I spit on your grave" and I absolutely loved it.
It's not the scariest movie I have ever watched but it's ok, other scary films I have seen:
The Orphan
Martyrs
Drag me to hell
The grudge
Shutter Island
Silent Hill
Invitation Only

And so on.

What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I need suggestions to know what to download smiley
The Orphan and Shutter Island were not scary now. Those were just thrillers. The thing is, the best horror movies ever are the very old ones. Movies like: The Exorcism, Evil dead, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Ring (the remake inclusive). If u can get these ones, fine. But more recent ones would be more accessible for U. I would recommend, The Omen, Insidious 1&2, Wrong turn, The Cabin in the woods, Jeepers Creepers, Paranormal activity, The Conjuring, House on a haunted hill, You're next, V/H/S/2, Jug face, We are what we are, 28 days later, 28 weeks later. If I rememba more. I wud post. And these movies are my personal best.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
sweetroses: I am a big fan of horror movies, I love how they usually keep you spell bound and on the edge of your seat with your heart in your mouth and with no idea what will happen next.
I just love the rush that comes with watching horror movies. It's different from romance movies or adventure or sci fi where you can predict how. the movie will end in many cases.

I just finished watching a horror/ slasher movie titled "I spit on your grave" and I absolutely loved it.
It's not the scariest movie I have ever watched but it's ok, other scary films I have seen:
The Orphan
Martyrs
Drag me to hell
The grudge
Shutter Island
Silent Hill
Invitation Only

And so on.

What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I need suggestions to know what to download smiley
..yh that 'I spit on your grave' movie is damn scary!!....check out this ones too.....toolbox murderer...and fallen angel
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by FozzieBear(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
vivacious vivi: I LOVE Horror movie dieeee!
But OP, the list you have there are not really horrorish na. I mean The OrphanN like seriously?! Someone mentioned The Hills have eyes!!! Comon folks!
Please download:
1,The haunting in Conneticut
2. A Haunting in Salem
3. 11:11:11
4. 12:12:12
5. Quarantine
5. The conjuring - the scariset movie yet!
6. The haunting of Emily Rose
7. Dead Mary
8. The Messengers - 1 and 2
9. Insidious
10. Sinister
11. Dark skies

Will search for more. I have loads of them, but most are just child's play horror
'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' I think U mean. The Haunting in Connecticut was FUN. For a while I thot it was gonna end happily. I sure would hav bin disappointed. wink
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by PrettySpicey(f): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Evil Dead - 1981 Version.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Dantedasz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Evil dead.
The poltergist.
The omen.
The exorcist.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by KnightsTemplar(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mama and Conjuring.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by peterjero(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nightmare on elm street
Final destination
Exorcist
Saw
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by UjSizzle(f): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
PrettySpicey: Evil Dead - 1981 Version.
I found it quite hilarious grin
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by peterjero(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fozzie Bear:
The Orphan and Shutter Island were not scary now. Those were just thrillers. The thing is, the best horror movies ever are the very old ones. Movies like: The Exorcism, Evil dead, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Ring (the remake inclusive). If u can get these ones, fine. But more recent ones would be more accessible for U. I would recommend, The Omen, Insidious 1&2, Wrong turn, The Cabin in the woods, Jeepers Creepers, Paranormal activity, The Conjuring, House on a haunted hill, You're next, V/H/S/2, Jug face, We are what we are, 28 days later, 28 weeks later. If I rememba more. I wud post. And these movies are my personal best.
Bros the nightmare on elm street na classic Ooº°°º .
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by GentleFrank(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good !
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by AMvanquish: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
1.Nightmare on elm street (the old one, not the recent remake). Freddy krueger na bad ass 4 dat movie.

2. The conjuring.. True life story..
3. Child's play
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by bobloft(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Watch this movie " the conjuring" you'll reject every single reason why you watched it....
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Evil dead
The Chernobyl diaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) / Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.