Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! (988 Views)

Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) / Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / Oh My God! Agbaje Is Leading!!! Upon All My Boasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by SamIkenna: 2:44am On Dec 20, 2013
Folks, I just read Iyaboh's letter, sorry - open letter, to OBJ. Umunna, after reading this letter I have concluded its Iyaboh or no one. However, the only issue that's giving me some sort of cold feet is the facial similarity between OBJ and Iyaboh. Umunna, what do you guys think? I really don't want to have any Obasanjo-look-alike in my house, or in Imo state for that matter. Y'all know Imo people are sweet good looking fellas so having OBJ's face is a no no. So, umunna, for me and my future Iyaboh - what should I do? Me thinks Iyaboh deserves some sweet fella from across the Niger to finally seal this deal nature started with Igbos and Ijebus, my bad - Biafrans and Ijebus. Y'all know Ijebus and Igbos are like jelly and peanut butter. I even heard there's a place called Ijebu-Igbo in Ijebu land - you see what I mean? So, maybe its time for me to finally take this plunge into Ijebu land and make Iyaboh Obasanjo my 3rd wife - oh no my 4th - dammm it! Where is Ebuka - Ebuka! Ebuka!! - How many wives do I have? ......Wow! I have that much? Well, as a Nigerian man and an African High Chief to be, I have decreed forthwith that Iyaboh will be my first wife. She will displace the original first wife through circular-wife-shift and if the previous first whines one time, just one time! she'll get a beat-down Obasanjo style.

Anyways, Iyaboh get in touch with me. Like your silly brother, Fani, I know you have a moniker here on NL, so get in touch as soon as you read this. Lets do this Iyaboh. I believe you deserve a nice fella from across the Niger.

I hope you'll teach me how to write open letters after we seal the deal 'cause I've been meaning to write a few to Arthur Nzeribe, Rochas Okorocha, Amechi, and David West. I need to bring them back before they get snatched. Seriously, those efulefus are about to be afonjad Afonja style by the Uthmans.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 20, 2013
---
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by SamIkenna: 2:51am On Dec 20, 2013
Hell to the no! You mean she ain't gat Ijebu in her?
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by SamIkenna: 2:55am On Dec 20, 2013
No wonder. I mean - think about it. Ijebu people are good looking people. I should have known. But at any rate, I can still use her great pedigree in open letter penning considering how dirty 2015 is likely to be. By the time I pen it 1, 2, 3 times some efulefus in the east would sit up.

I need this preemptive strike before the likes of ndu_chuks strike and afonja her with their seasoned oratory.
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Freewilly(f): 2:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Is this what you want to present to your people as wife ? my dear I think you've been drinking way too much burukutu.

Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by SamIkenna: 2:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Freewilly: Is this what you want to present to your people as wife ? my dear I think you've been drinking way too much burukutu.

Quit lying. That ain't my Iyaboh, lol.
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Sibrah: 3:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Funny
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by SamIkenna: 3:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Freewilly: Is this what you want to present to your people as wife ? my dear I think you've been drinking way too much burukutu.

Wow! She's fine. Is this one Egba too? Egba people seem to be special, lol.
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Freewilly(f): 3:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

Quit lying. That ain't my Iyaboh, lol.

Sure, that's her and your father inlaw.
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 20, 2013
She might be Igbo since her paternal grand father was Igbo. cool

Pic of her dad and her paternal grand father (Obi of Onitsha).

Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by SamIkenna: 3:03am On Dec 20, 2013
Freewilly:

Sure, that's her and your father inlaw.

Nope. I don't believe you. The person in that pic looks anything but OBJ. Iyaboh looks like OBJ so that aint my Iyaboh.
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by SamIkenna: 3:07am On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx: She might be Igbo since her paternal grand father was Igbo. cool

Its ok. I'll take her since her people are starting to bad-mouth her. With the way things are now, I doubt if she would cost me a cent. I'm not planning on spending too much in dowry anyway, so it looks like things are coming into place for me, Allahu Akbar! - sorry - allah alhamdulillah!
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Freewilly(f): 3:11am On Dec 20, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

Its ok. I'll take her since her people are starting to bad-mouth her. With the way things are now, I doubt if she would cost me a cent. I'm not planning on spending too much in dowry anyway, so it looks like things are coming into place for me, Allahu Akbar!

Ikenna biko if it's bride price money you don't have, biko our people will contribute and find you a fine Igbo girl. Leave those offemmanu* girls alone. My brother don't say I didn't warn you ohhhhh!!
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by SamIkenna: 3:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Freewilly:

Ikenna biko if it's bride price money you don't have, biko our people will contribute and find you a fine Igbo girl. Leave those offemmanu* girls alone. My brother don't say I didn't warn you ohhhhh!!

But Igbo girls don't like to be 3rd and 4th wives. So where does that leave me? I'm about to be a high chief, like Ramond Dokpesi, and I need "extra" wives - unless you want to fill in Iyaboh's position. Besides, I doubt if you have written open letter before. My newest wife must come with a high grade in open-letter proficiency. Its Iyaboh or no one.
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by manny4life(m): 5:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ikenna, you've been warned.. LEAVE Iyabo alone o, besides, freewilly na man o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by osystein(m): 5:17am On Dec 20, 2013
dat one na ugly, sha.
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Jakumo(m): 5:27am On Dec 20, 2013
There is nothing wrong with Iyabo Obasanjo that cannot be remedied with extensive and drastic cosmetic surgery, along with radical weight reduction sugery that will help her lose most of her 600 pounds of frightening lard.

I can set you up an appointment with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, but this is a job that will run at least a couple of hundred thousand dollars, and also which carries the real risk of claiming the life of your bride-to-be.
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Marotzke(m): 5:35am On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx: She might be Igbo since her paternal grand father was Igbo. cool

so you bought that Nation newspaper crap. Those are two different pictures of Obj. Ironically they are now allies. how they are going to withdraw the libellous publication, only Tinubu knows.
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Freewilly(f): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2013
manny4life: Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ikenna, you've been warned.. LEAVE Iyabo alone o, besides, freewilly na man o. cheesy cheesy

Manny 4life, where do you know me from. The last time I checked I still had my glory hole and my b00bs which one is man again nah!!!
Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Jakumo(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Freewilly:

Manny 4life, where do you know me from. The last time I checked I still had my glory hole and my b00bs which one is man again nah!!!

Ahem, with respect to the Glory Hole you have kindly brought to our attention, Freewilly, may I enquire whether we are talking about clean shaven, or with a landing strip ? Enquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me Iyaboh Obasanjo! Please, Iyaboh Please! Oh My Iyaboh! by Ngwakwe: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Sam_Ikenna and comedy central.

Is this a case of 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'?

This reminds us the continuous plea of Altruth to have Desola.

Joke apart, Iyabo is gorgeous and learned that makes her irresistible.

(1) (Reply)

Could Claims That Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree Be True? / Breaking: Boko Haram Declares Allegiance To Isil’s Baghdadi / Videos For All Brutally Handled By The Nigerian Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.