Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. (10774 Views)

Same Sex Marriage: Preparing For America's New Foreign Policy “twists"..? / Beware Of The American New World Order. / The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 5:40am On Dec 20, 2013
THIS IS AN ARTICLE I WROTE ON A SITE CALLED vigilantcitizen THE THOUGHTS AND IDEAS ARE MINE AND SHOULDN't BE CONSIDERED TO BE IN SUPPORT OF ANY RELIGIOUS SECT OR POLITICAL PARTY.

I have been an avid reader of VC for many years now, but I have not written any article here. And I would like to change that from now on, this site has helped me and a lot of folks in Africa understand more about the illuminati and their plans for the new world order.

The tenets and principles of the illuminati, naturally go against everything we hold sacred as africans, and it hasn't been easy adjusting to some of their new world ideologies, but right now their ideologies are slowly seeping into the hearts and minds of most of my fellow Africans, things that we as Africans used to hold as moral and upright, we no longer find moral again, we've adapted the ways and ideas of the illuminati in ways that you would never believe. But there's a country in Africa that's still trying to fight the illuminati and their new world order ideologies in a very open way. And that country is called Nigeria.

I know most readers here, have not considered how Africa plays a role in the new order of things. But I assure you that the ruling blood line families have been making plans on how best to lure Africans towards accepting everything that the new world order has to offer, But Nigeria is opposing their charms and caprices, recently in Nigeria a law was put, making it illegal for gay couples to get married or show any form of affection publicy, this law though applauded by majority of Nigerians, has been condemned by the ruling elite bloodline families of the illuminati, in strong terms. The united states has threatened to seize all form of aid to Nigeria, citing that the law is against the united nations, human rights charter, and even the United nations has also threatened to sanction the country if the law is not reversed.

But the crux of the matter is that, Nigeria is a very religious country, although the country does not have a state religion, it is mostly inhabited by, christians, muslims, and african tradition religion,(ATR) and these religions share. The same ideology when it comes to one's sexual orientation, they believe that homosexuality and lesbianism, are abominable acts, so thus the law was passed. And majority of Nigerians are in support of this law, (not to say that I personally condemn or accept acts of homosexuality or lesbianism). So the question is this, if Nigerians who are independent and who have a working legislative Government make laws that they think are beneficial to them, then why would the united nations, united states and their allies in the NATO and G8, threaten us with sanctions?

The reason is, they want to gradually change the value system of Africa and Africans, by gradually bringing laws and ideas that would sublimely promote their ultimate goal, which is bringing the whole world under a new form of Government being controlled by the westerners and their allies, we're not saying we do not appreciate the role the UN plays in the world, but we're saying that the US and it's allies should leave us alone, and allow us make our own laws without threats of sanctions, when they make laws in the US discriminating against Nigerians, Africans, and African americans in the US, do they hear us threatening them with sanctions? All these goes to show that the united nations a body being controlled by the illuminati elite blood line families, have an agenda when it comes to the issue of being gay.

It's not as honest like they are making it seem, they want us to accept what we as Africans naturally abhor, and criticize as a new form of human rights support agenda. But unfortunately for them the Nigerian people have seen beyond the mirage and we are saying no to oppresion or intimidation, we do not want to be a part of the new world order and anything relating to a one world government. I hope that readers of this article get the basic facts of the matter, and they are that:

*Africa and Nigeria especially know about the plans of the illuminati, and their conspiracies to instigate and cause division among Nigerians in the guise of uing Nigerians in diaspora to badmouth the cultures and traditions of the Nigerian people,

*Africa and Nigeria especially will not be bullied into accepting laws that go contrary to our belief systems, and the we will not take lightly to threats from the US, as we do not threaten them when they make laws that affect Africans negatively.

I hope I was able to pass along something, we here in Africa and Nigeria especially we are saying No to the new world order.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by castielo(m): 5:47am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by dejt4u(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Moderators, this is a front page material.. Action nw pls

3 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by rmaubsiau(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2013
hmmm
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by iluvnaija: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2013
God bless you @OP for this info you have shared to Nigerian. Happy holidays too.

2 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by mickyarams: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Now I know why the US stopped their visa lottery in Nigeria. One of the hidden threats that came true.

4 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2013
The human mind is powerful enough to see patterns where there are none. Sites like vc only feed on the fear of the unknown. Africans are easy prey because the African man generally has no control over his destiny.

6 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by stevecantrell: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2013
The best thing Nigeria can do now is align with the ideology and policies of Russia and its allies at least for the time being.

2 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by nairaman66(m): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2013
They Ideologies and tenets of being a Nigerian has been messed up since the introduction of Democracy! As we all know, Nigeria adopted the American Template Of Governance!! grin

3 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2013
Hmm

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by Articul8(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2013
I tink we may nt b able to stop dem frm placing sanctions on us,its dia choice and dey av d wherewithal to do dt.We cnt place sanctions on dem cos we dnt av d wherewithal.B dt as it may,we still av d right to stand on dt moral ground of nt welcoming dose Cursed doctrine of d West.

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2013
Op compress this thin to one paragraph abeg now why like dis?

Abo fe b'aboki ja??

#teamA.D.D

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by amiskurie(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2013
SWEAR FOR ME IF I EVER READ DAT undecided

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by stevecantrell: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2013
dejt4u: Moderators, this is a front page material.. Action nw pls

fat chance ! illuminaty own Seun and nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by eyenCalabar(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
amiskurie: SWEAR FOR ME IF I EVER READ DAT undecided

And who said the article was written for you?

2 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by vizboy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by Ruq: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Out of all the P's in the world legalizing gay acts is what illuminati chose to start with in Nigeria. This don't freakin add up, I mean we didn't legalize the act because its not something we feel cool with. But painting it as a illuminati move is just sick because i know homosexuality will be legalized one day here even if it takes a century.

4 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ruq: Out of all the P's in the world legalizing gay acts is what illuminati chose to start with in Nigeria. This don't freakin add up, I mean we didn't legalize the act because its not something we feel cool with. But painting it as a illuminati move is just sick because i know homosexuality will be legalized one day here even if it takes a century.

only in your dreams my good mann, only in your dreams.

4 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Exactly, dey then inturn replaced with assylum for homos
berem: Now I know why the US stopped their visa lottery in Nigeria. One of the hidden threats that came true.

1 Like

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
A.jeez:
Exactly, dey then inturn replaced with assylum for homos
bravo, bravo, i'm happy you guys are beginning to see the big picture, there are alot of things going on in the world that most people are unaware of, but i'm glad you guys get it,
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
amiskurie: SWEAR FOR ME IF I EVER READ DAT undecided
but honestly i wonder what was going through your mind when you made that comment.
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
aManFromMars: The human mind is powerful enough to see patterns where there are none. Sites like vc only feed on the fear of the unknown. Africans are easy prey because the African man generally has no control over his destiny.

my good sir, you work for the illuminati, but you might not know it, how you would ask, it's simple you're an atheist you support the four horse men of atheism richard dawkins inclusive. And these are the people who are pushing for the end of the old era of things to usher in the new era of the world or the new world order. You support the 2045 project and that project is being spear headed by the elite illuminati blood line families.

2 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by Ruq: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
bolaino: only in your dreams my good mann, only in your dreams.

See, because the rights hasn't been passed doesn't mean the act is not been practiced, even after homosexuality will be legalized doesn't mean people who come out open wont be castigated.
I as a person i have never been attracted to someone of the same sex as mine and I don't see it ever happening. But when someone I don't know chose to stick whatever suits him up his thing even if it doesn't agree with my own code, I'll only thank my stars for not making the person a family or freind, it's your freakin life for all I care. So ruling it out is somewhat pointless.

which is more appalling in the legalization of child marriage and the act of homosexuality ?

3 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by HezronLorraine(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
steve_cantrell: The best thing Nigeria can do now is align with the ideology and policies of Russia and its allies at least for the time being.
Align with Russia.*i laugh in Norske*.
Go ask Putin what he is facing currently,don't be deceived by what you hear only,search for facts.
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by HezronLorraine(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
bolaino: only in your dreams my good mann, only in your dreams.
Don't be shallow-minded and overclouded with religious short-sightedness.Like it or not,even if a takes a decade or century,Gay Marriage will be legalized in Nigeria.Very soon,Nigeria is coming to be the gay capital of the world.

We fail to realise one thing that gay people are not sub-humans but ordinary everyday Nigerians like you,working in all fields of life across this country,contributing their sweat,strenght,faith into the greatness of Nigeria despite being disregarded and portrayed as hardened criminals.

They work for the government,work in companies,some are powerful employers of labour,many atre philathropists,but you don't ever see the ordinariness about them but always attributing the condemnatory acts to them.One day is always A day.Rome wasn't bulit in a day,America rose from the dust to greatness,so only In your own dreams would Gay Marriage not be legalized in Nigeria in due time

2 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by stevecantrell: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yeah I know you got no love for Putin with his anti-gay propaganda law.

I don't love Russia either but resonating with the east (china and russia), their economic and social structure is all the 3rd world can do for now. Its not a solution but it could slow down things a bit.

Anyone with eyes can see America is about to implode, socially, morally, economically, security-wise..in a programmed deliberate move to usher in a new era.

They want to take as many others along with them. Why should anyone sheepishly follow them ?

Hezron Lorraine: Align with Russia.*i laugh in Norske*.
Go ask Putin what he is facing currently,don't be deceived by what you hear only,search for facts.

5 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by HezronLorraine(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
steve_cantrell: Yeah I know you got no love for Putin with his anti-gay propaganda law.

I don't love Russia either but resonating with the east (china and russia), their economic and social structure is all the 3rd world can do for now. Its not a solution but it could slow down things a bit.

Anyone with eyes can see America is about to implode, socially, morally, economically, security-wise..in programmed deliberate move to usher in a new era.

They want to take as many others along with them. Why should anyone sheepishly follow them ?

could you just be unbiased for a second and stop being clouded with silly propaganda.
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Don't be shallow-minded and overclouded with religious short-sightedness.Like it or not,even if a takes a decade or century,Gay Marriage will be legalized in Nigeria.Very soon,Nigeria is coming to be the gay capital of the world.

We fail to realise one thing that gay people are not sub-humans but ordinary everyday Nigerians like you,working in all fields of life across this country,contributing their sweat,strenght,faith into the greatness of Nigeria despite being disregarded and portrayed as hardened criminals.

They work for the government,work in companies,some are powerful employers of labour,many atre philathropists,but you don't ever see the ordinariness about them but always attributing the condemnatory acts to them.One day is always A day.Rome wasn't bulit in a day,America rose from the dust to greatness,so only In your own dreams would Gay Marriage not be legalized in Nigeria in due time
my good sire, you fail to understand my post, you are now the one who is being overly sentimental and whose judgement is being clouded, maybe cos you're gay. But I do not know, and I honestly do not care sir. What a man does in his closet does not concern me, there are pastors and bishops who are gay, both here in Nigeria and in the states, and I'm not judging anybody.

But as an African and a Nigerian especially, I do not see the need in trying to make normal something that is abnormal, and I would rather I go to jail than call evil good or good evil, let us be as plain and honest as we can be, if the world was created for man to sleep with man, or woman to sleep with woman, would you as an individual be existing?

And if we should condone homosexual activities, with time 90 percent of Nigerian youths would become gay, I'm telling you. So mr gay supporter, the truth is bitter but it must be told.

3 Likes

Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by stevecantrell: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: could you just be unbiased for a second and stop being clouded with silly propaganda.

And who are the source of the propaganda ?
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by HezronLorraine(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
bolaino: my good sire, you fail to understand my post, you are now the one who is being overly sentimental and whose judgement is being clouded, maybe cos you're gay. But I do not know, and I honestly do not care sir. What a man does in his closet does not concern me, there are pastors and bishops who are gay, both here in Nigeria and in the states, and I'm not judging anybody.
Does it ever occur to you that defining homosexuality as what goes on behind the curtains is plainly ridiculous,homosexuality isn't about s.exual prowess.Its a lifestyle,a tiny part of a human that is exhibited.

But as an African and a Nigerian especially, I do not see the need in trying to make normal something that is abnormal, and I would rather I go to jail than call evil good or good evil, let us be as plain and honest as we can be, if the world was created for man to sleep with man, or woman to sleep with woman, would you as an individual be existing?
What's your definition of abnormal?In your imaginations,there's always an alternative to every thing.

And if we should condone homosexual activities, with time 90 percent of Nigerian youths would become gay, I'm telling you. So mr gay supporter, the truth is bitter but it must be told.
Lols,that's the problem with most of you,you assume giving rights to gays means a widespread recruit into homosexuality.It doesn't work that way,no one is going to force anyone to turn gay,
FYI,am Hezron and not Mr Gay.
Re: America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria. by omenka(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
aManFromMars: The human mind is powerful enough to see patterns where there are none. Sites like vc only feed on the fear of the unknown. Africans are easy prey because the African man generally has no control over his destiny.

The world is fashioned in such a way as to accommodate sceptics like you. Sometimes we tend to perpetually live in denial even in the face of blatant truth.

The Globalist agenda is as real as it comes. Such people as George Bush Snr, Al Gore, Henry Kisinger, Colin Powell, Mayor Bloomberg, JFK, et al, made several statements that alluded to that fact, Kissinger and Bush snr being the major promoters of that sinister agenda.
Our denial and indifference work in their favour.

I believe there is a grand conspiracy to turn the entire world into a farm with the gen-pop as the slaves while the Rothschild, the Rockefellers, The Black Nobility Bloodline, the patrons of the Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Groove, and Skull and Bones, are the Slave Masters. Almost all Hollywood products nowadays are replete with subliminal messages of events that are likely to unfold in the near future (some of which are already hapening as we speak).

We are aware they are happening. We know they would happen. But the question is; what can we do to avert the impending doom??

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Amount Of Pressure,intimidation Will Stop Release Of Fresh Looters’ List - FG / Nwobike Paid N750,000 In Justice Yunusa’s Account - Witness / Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.