Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Beware Of The American New World Order. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of The American New World Order. (4123 Views)

World War Three (WW3): The New World Order. / New World Order(N.W.O) - UN / Beware Of American New World Order(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The American New World Order. by bolaino(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2015
If you did not know, then I think you should know, There are external American forces that are responsible for the Book haram and now ISIS threat we are now facing today, Boko haram is not even the name of the terrorist group, but because Boko Haram is the simply the name of America's terror group operating in Nigeria, so any time you hear that Boko haram bombed somewhere have it at the front of your mind that The Americans via CIA via ISIS via Boko Haram, is responsible for the Attack, these guys are dubiously smart, people think I'm joking about this, maybe when they hear that the Americans have killed me, then they'll believe me, but I'll be dead by then, but any road, I'm still a dead man, so I'll just post everything I know here on nairaland, unless they want to crash the site again this year, seun, safeguard your site against hacks. Be warned my people, we have very little time, The American New world order is already on us. May God save us from this Shit.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by delishpot: 4:03pm On May 09, 2015
I believe you 350%. Gods word is surely comming to pass

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by bolaino(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2015
delishpot:
I believe you 350%
you can joke all you want, and I understand, but either ways you know. If I'm lying time will tell, if I'm saying the truth, time will also tell, but let's all just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
And y re dey using I s l a m?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by delishpot: 4:07pm On May 09, 2015
bolaino:
you can joke all you want, and I understand, but either ways you know. If I'm lying time will tell, if I'm saying the truth, time will also tell, but let's all just watch and see.

I say I believe, you say I am joking? Na wa o. if you dont want people who have the same feeling as you to contribute tell us na.
Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by bolaino(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2015
delishpot:

I say I believe you say I am joking? Na wa o if you dont want people who have the same feeling as you to contribute tell us na.
sorry, I thought you wanted to derail the thread, Thanks for your support. I appreciate, it's difficult to see people who would agree with someone like me, on issues like this, Thanks once again.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Princecalm(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2015
End time things.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by delishpot: 4:14pm On May 09, 2015
bolaino:
sorry, I thought you wanted to derail the thread, Thanks for your support. I appreciate, it's difficult to see people who would agree with someone like me, on issues like this, Thanks once again.

My brother, I have been watching the trend and I know some wicked spirits using humans to achieve their sinister goals are at work. Not necessarily the USA, its a league of top world families being used to shake the world. They come from across the world. Wars, terror hunger, disease and pollution are their tools. There is nothing any man or woman can do. The bible said it shall come to pass and so shall it. Its time to walk in Gods light so we can rapture with the saints for being left behind will be tough for many christians. Its well, may God guide our paths.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by bolaino(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
And y re dey using I s l a m?
good question, they are not only using islam, they are also using christianity, they are using the three Abrahamic faiths to fight each other, take Isreal for example, America supports Isreal with everything, from missile defence systems like the "iron Dome" to long range ballistic missiles, and the Isrealis use these weapons and technology to disturb the middle east, I.e attacking muslims, and the muslims reciprocate by using Jihadists to press home their message of sovereignty to the Americans, if you go to france, you'll see the French supporting Christian militants to fight against Muslim militants, vice versa, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, all have one Man in common, and That Is Father Abraham, and these New world order people are using these Religions to exploit the indigenous people who naturally own their land, the Crusades of Old and The Jihad of today is the same, different sides of the same coin.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 09, 2015
bolaino:
good question, they are not only using islam, they are also using christianity, they are using the three Abrahamic faiths to fight each other, take Isreal for example, America supports Isreal with everything, from missile defence systems like the "iron Dome" to long range ballistic missiles, and the Isrealis use these weapons and technology to disturb the middle east, I.e attacking muslims, and the muslims reciprocate by using Jihadists to press home their message of sovereignty to the Americans, if you go to france, you'll see the French supporting Christian militants to fight against Muslim militants, vice versa, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, all have one Man in common, and That Is Father Abraham, and these New world order people are using these Religions to exploit the indigenous people who naturally own their land, the Crusades of Old and The Jihad of today is the same, different sides of the same coin.
bro even that ebola was a scam...the disease was more prevalent in the countries where american red cross workers were. They were trying to cut down on the african population size, trying to subdue the black race

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by bolaino(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2015
cupid1:
bro even that ebola was a scam...the disease was more prevalent in the countries where american red cross workers were. They were trying to cut down on the african population size, trying to subdue the black race
exactly, Racial Extermination, these were the things that prophets like Marcus Garvey, MLK, Malcom X, Bob Marley, Fela, etc preached about, but incidentally non of them is alive today to witness their words come to fruition, but who knows I may be joining them soon, Lol, very Ironic.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
Read your bible and you will not be surprised about anything. We are "living in the last days critical times hard to deal with," so the bible said, just live your life by bible moral standard so that you can be safe. Don't bother your head about what America or some group of world leaders are doing, bother yourself about, what's will be God plan for defenseless mankind. Read: Daniel 2:44 there you will see what's God has has promised.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by stevecantrell: 8:19pm On May 09, 2015
Ok ok, tell me something I don't already know.
My only question is: Buhari, is he the NWO's man or is it PYO ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2015
Sounds somehow but this is the plain truth. That's why they wanted Buhari to win but I trust my General

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2015
stevecantrell:
Ok ok, tell me something I don't already know.

My only question is: Buhari, is he the NWO's man or is it PYO ?
The people that nearly killed Buhari?

Forget the hatred you have for Buhari and use your sense

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 09, 2015
Right on point.

They say 13,000 have been killed, this is massively under reported, real figure my be in the millions.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 09, 2015
Already Nigeria is gone, they tried it with PGEJ but GEJ refused, so they had to use boko haram, apc and the press to frustrate him out. Unfortunately bohari was compromised at chatham house in london when he was arrested during the campaign. They will push bohari so hard and Nigeria will be worse for it. It is about to get real nasty.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Nomswag: 9:36pm On May 09, 2015
i think Russia refuse to join dem dat is why dey want to attack russia

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Situation001(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2015
Been Thinking about this...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by stevecantrell: 10:04pm On May 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:
The people that nearly killed Buhari?
Forget the hatred you have for Buhari and use your sense
No one said anything about Hatred. The man never did me no harm. Is he NWO or not ?
Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by djfaithy: 10:19pm On May 09, 2015
Scambuster1:
Already Nigeria is gone, they tried it with PGEJ but GEJ refused, so they had to use boko haram, apc and the press to frustrate him out. Unfortunately bohari was compromised at chatham house in london when he was arrested during the campaign. They will push bohari so hard and Nigeria will be worse for it. It is about to get real nasty.
do u have any evidence to back ur claim up?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by stevecantrell: 10:21pm On May 09, 2015
Scambuster1:

No, I don't believe BH was specifically created as an anti-GEJ tool.
It is simply a co-incidence that the GEJ presidency correlated with NWO's time table for terror in the Magreb and W.A region.

What did GEJ actually refuse to do ?
Actually, what ?
Please don't tell me its all about gay poo.

GEJ created that to distract you from the poor quality leadership and mismanagement happening in his administration.

Gay crap isn't a priority on the time table for this region right now. The main things are

- Cashless society

- Biometric identification of all citizens

- Establishment of Facist laws and police state

- Balkanization of resource rich entities for easier control, thru economic and social insecurity/terror.

- Abuse of religions like Islam and degradation of Christianity to achieve their aim.

- POPULATION CONTROL

Gay laws will automatically fall into place after the above are accomplished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by FitnessNigeria: 10:32pm On May 09, 2015
When i see the romance between buhari and this western countries. Omoh i begin dey pity Nigeria.

Look at Ukraine, after their romance with the west

Look at Libya, after their romance with the west

Look at syria.

Just to mention but a few

Choi.. May God save us

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by stevecantrell: 10:42pm On May 09, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
When i see the romance between buhari and this western countries. Omoh i begin dey pity Nigeria.

Look at Ukraine, after their romance with the west

Look at Libya, after their romance with the west

Look at syria.

Just to mention but a few

Choi.. May God save us

Yeah, my theory is GMB is not a push-over and will not bend easily to what he never bent to in the past.
BUT, I envisage a massive and sustained attack on Nigeria's economy and security after May 29 that will make GEJ's last days seem like child's play.

The immense pressure Nigerians will put on GMB would most definitely break his resolve not to become an NWO puppet.

Its either that or he will call on a more youthful PYO, to act as proxy president when dealing with the West and grant their wishes.
Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by gatiano(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2015
There is a new world order coming alright, The catch is the original new world order ruled by Black people. All that we see the devils doing is trying to imitate peace, they are incapable of making peace or building order. Throughout their total existence, they have managed to experience for themselve 8% of peace, the rest 92% was all wars, death,diseases etc. How do anyone rate their performances? can a people like that create a world order? My answer is it is extremely impossible. what they want to do now is to escape.
Too much natural disasters and animal death in millions is scaring the living hell out of them. They are now doing spaceX program, they want to go to mars, they are seeing earth like planets many light years away, they are digging the earth hoping the mountains will fall on them.

Well, These was what our Black Elders told them and/or said.
When God is about to destroy a people(naturally wicked), He opens up the sky for them to gaze into, He gives them a little peep into they wonders that Our Black ancestors had created and are still working on as we speak. They will only see it, they won't get there and they know that.

Though you would lift up into the heavens, yet I will bring you down. says Our Ancestors.

Some of them would be allowed off the planet, only for them to go experience what is it to be a nigger.

They are not stupid, they know. what they do now and have been doing is planting their seeds in our Black Girls. French troops raping Congolese teens as it's reported recently on news. There are millions more unknown of their soldiers raping Black Women.

They can't live physically forever, that is why they are planting their seeds. It must be a whiteman on a Black Woman because sperms rep seeds.

As for Black people, remove all their mentality from your lives completely, It is actually the mark of the beast (this is not in anyway religious).

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Noneroone(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2015
bolaino:
the ultimate aim is to make pple disenchanted with religion. So that pple will crave for one world govt that will usher in humanism and ideological control of the world by the US.
Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Setaje(f): 12:22am On May 10, 2015
Hmmmn
Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by ki02020(m): 12:34am On May 10, 2015
I dont believe this things.....why do we alway blame the america for evry predicament.....if our govt had perform their duties bokoharam wouldnt have penetrated nigeria,simple!!!
Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by smsshola(m): 4:49am On May 10, 2015
Rubbish post...is like d op suffering from insomnia?
Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Nobody: 5:34am On May 10, 2015
@op, you maybe right. I laugh when people like Shekau and ISIS leader boast on youtube about their terror without knowing they are acting a well scripted document.

Al queda found out the secret and are gradually stopping their madness except for the fools among them.

That's much I can talk lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of The American New World Order. by Nobody: 6:12am On May 10, 2015
Hnm

(1) (2) (Reply)

ْ / Ipob/police Clash: We Are In Democracy Ekwerenmadu / See What Governor Okorocha Spent Over A Billion Naira To Build.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.