Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You (1811 Views)

Truth Be Told, Goodluck Jonathan Is A Big Thief Like Obasanjo, No Difference / Governors To Obasanjo: No Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Tukur Out / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by airedales: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NRZNDqIYA4c/UrPmxuaBz5I/AAAAAAAAzxU/g_TfYWcVIzs/s280/Iyabo+Obasanjo+1.gif[/img]
.........Written By Victoria Ohaeri......
My dear Iyabo Obasanjo,
First off, it is still unclear whether or not you wrote that letter to your dad – ex-President Olusegun Obansanjo – circulating in the media. Your failure to come forward (through a neutral source) to affirm or refute the letter and its contents have forced many to believe that you indeed penned that piece.
Continue..........

Personally, I’ve read the letter, and just can’t hide my disappointment. I’m particularly disappointed because everyone that has read it, and will ever read it must have had issues with their own dads at some point in their lives. Some even have more disastrous relationships with their fathers or parents. Some don’t even know their parents and earnestly pray to have somebody to call father, no matter how irresponsible he may be. I don’t know if you have ever been to the orphanages. Please do…You will understand.

To tell you the truth, throwing mud at your father’s white garment in the village square is the least effective way of redressing such complex family squabbles. What you have done is sacrilegious...
It shows bad upbringing and want of character. It puts a big question mark on the academic background and intellectual quality of the author. By all known cultural, social and global standards, your open letter and its contents are very inappropriate.

I’m sure you are a mother, a busy mother for that matter. You have been a senator, commissioner, business woman et al. That shows how busy you must have been. That also shows you can’t boast of having been a 100% effective mum to your kids. There must have been times your professional work or political schedules clashed with your wifely/motherly routine. And as such, it will be wrong to claim that you have been there for your children and family EVERYTIME they needed you. But that doesn’t make you a bad mum. That doesn’t mean you have failed or neglected your motherly roles. That doesn’t also mean you love your family any less.

I’m sure you worked hard and made all these sacrifices for the sake of your children; your family. How would you feel if they turn around and throw mud at you, like you are doing to your father? How would you react to a mail in the media tomorrow authored by your own son, accusing you of neglect, or prioritizing your political pursuits far above your motherly obligations? Would you rather rejoice? The same people you toiled for?

I won’t bother to go into the contents of your mail, simply because its purely a private family affair, which ought not to be in the public domain in the first place. But please be reminded that your political progress and achievements so far were enabled and powered by your surname – OBASANJO! The plethora of lawsuits and trials you escaped during the Senate Health Committee scandals are thankfully attributable to your last name. You literally walked away from legal prosecution, and a highly-probable conviction. It wasn’t magic. So, the freedom you enjoy today, is just on borrowed time. It shouldn’t be.

Let me conclude by advising that family disputes should never be used to settle political scores and mundane differences. Its wrong! It is not the duty of a daughter to win more enemies for his father. In fact, it is a TABOO. Many of your father’s real and imagined enemies must have been amused by your letter. But in their minds, they tremble at the mere thought of having a child like you. They would wish to be childless than to have a child that would bring them nothing but disgrace. Nobody wants that. And you too!

Let political scores be settled politically. But don’t allow yourself to be used as a willing smear tool in the hands of forces against your own father. This is wrong!!! You have elders, uncles, brothers, sisters, and a host of relatives to complain to. There are traditional and cultural institutions for redressing such family grievances. Use them!

Please remember that even the people you write and complain to, may have worse family problems. Look at all the great men in history: Prince of Wales, Nelson Mandela, Bill Clinton, MKO Abiola, Fela Anikulapo Kuti … name them…they all had family problems…You are not the first, and won’t be the last. Please my dear sister, don’t invite curses upon your innocent head.

And finally, of all the commandments in the Bible, there is only one with a promise: Honour thy father and thy mother, so that thy days may be long. So says the holy scripture. She who hath ears, let her hear.

May God help you to do the right thing…

Goodbye sister,
By Victoria Ohaeri
Source: http://www..com/2013/12/iyabo-obasanjo-no-one-would-wish-to.html

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by mikael78: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Lol
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by Kairoseki77: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NRZNDqIYA4c/UrPmxuaBz5I/AAAAAAAAzxU/g_TfYWcVIzs/s280/Iyabo+Obasanjo+1.gif[/img]

Is this OBJ or Iyabo?

Now I know where the beef started. She hates her father's DNA for making her so ugly!

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by Ifygirly(f): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmm.Madam Victoria is right o.No matter wat,dnt curse your parents.Despicable as they may be,God still honours their word over your life.A fathers blessing can only be gotten from your father and him alone.No matter what!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by ckkris: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Victoria should have given one example of any family member that survived Obasanjo's BRUTALITY,
before pontifficating on an experience this anonymous Victoria knows nothing about.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by rexzqcom(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Have no doubt Iyabo love her father.
She love humanity and her country more.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by redsun(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2013
This one dry find chop money from obj.

Nonsense,it is case of chicken coming back Home to roost. Obj' evil ways are beginning to hunt him at the core.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by jamace(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2013
OP, it seems you are not a human being hence you did not feel the agony and sorrow in Iyabo's heart in the letter. By the way, which WHITE garment has Obj? Obj who committed an ABOMINATION by having canal knowledge of his daughter-inlaw, thereby causing divorce in his son's family? If that is the type of a father you respect, then I rest my case.

PS: Please read from the Bible, Ephesians 6:1-4. I want you to ponder particularly on Vs 4.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by alotofgrace(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2013
I'm sure Victoria wants a change in this country.... if u can't get a gud record in ur family, where else can u? ..Madam Victoria u did not experience what iyabo exp.....u were never dia...if ur legs will deny u heaven, won't u cut them off?
who arth thou? or are u trying to be popular?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by ckkris: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2013
rexzqcom: Have no doubt Iyabo love her father.
She love humanity and her country more.
This obviously SADISTIC Victoria would prefer that as Iyabo loves her father, she should also help the man destroy everything, and probably inherit a Nigeria as war ravaged as Congo. But Iyabo seems to wish that Nigeria is better than what her father, Babangida, Danjuma & the rest of them owners of oil wells, have brought about. Victoria should just go & die, Nigerians don't have to.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by Nuzo1(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Not much difference between Iyabo and Obj. They are corrupt, vindictive, greedy and makes everything all about them. Only difference is that Iyabo is more refined due to the environment she grew up in.

That being said, I think most people would rather have a daughter like Iyabo than a father like OBJ.

Twa! angry
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by Obiagu1(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2013
Victoria Ohaeri is berem.

Google her picture.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by ckkris: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Obiagu1: Victoria Ohaeri is berem.

Google her picture.
No wonder
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by jamace(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2013

Google her picture.

Exam leakage, EXPO! grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by BishopMagic: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2013
A Viper can never give birth to a sheep.

It is not her fault.

If you had an abusive self-serving, selfish , corrupt , ugly despicable old f00l for a father , you will understand the trauma of being Iyabo Obasonjo.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by oduaboy1: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Iyabo obasanjo is a phucking bastard!!!.

That ugly biitch is cursed for life!!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by oduaboy1: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2013
Isn't it appaling that the only people cheering iyabo's wanton display of stupidity and unbridled idiocy are the same ones that will turn around and call unbiased ibos like Berem,abagworo,cleverly e.t.c efulefus and all sort of derogatory names for not being patriotic and supportive to their tribalist cause.

Their hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens!!!

Iyabo obasanjo"omo a se iru fun e"

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by slimghost(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2013

Google her picture.

That explains the dumb write up(If it's true). I rest my case.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by slimghost(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2013
odua boy: Iyabo obasanjo is a phucking bastard!!!.

That ugly biitch is cursed for life!!!

Why the rant? Focus on the message and not the messenger. FYI, she is blessed for having the courage to expose that treacherous and self serving SOB!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by nerodenero: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2013
It seems there is no ending to open letters as I am sure this is just the beginning.The trend is just baffling as many people just dey carry another people cross.OBJ write letter to GEJ,GEJ throway face,Iyabo responded by firing her father.OBJ carry face,ignore the letter,now Victoria don throw missiles at Iyabo.This is indeed a good nollyhood script.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by oduaboy1: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2013
slimghost:

Why the rant? Focus on the message and not the messenger. FYI, she is blessed for having the courage to expose that treacherous and self serving SOB!
Am sure if the messenger was an ibo daughter writing a letter of this type to his father.... this wont have been your response

Ben akabubeze wrote a letter of similar nature on the anambra election brouhaha,,,How many ibos attacked the message and not the messanger?.None...You were all calling him a bastard and an efulefu.

Same thing with ngige in the deportation saga,,,,,how many people attacked the message and not the messanger?None.

Iyabo suddenly became an hero to people like you since her show of shame is serving your own selfish political interest

You are a true definition of an hypocrite...

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by slimghost(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2013
odua boy: Am sure if the messenger was an ibo daughter writing a letter of this type to his father.... this wont have been your response

Ben akabubeze wrote a letter of similar nature on the anambra election brouhaha,,,How many ibos attacked the message and not the messanger?.None...You were all calling him a bastard and an efulefu.

Same thing with ngige in the deportation saga,,,,,how many people attacked the message and not the messanger?None.

Iyabo suddenly became an hero to people like you since her show of shame is serving your own selfish political interest

You are a true definition of an hypocrite...

1. Only a doofus would insult a sound mind like Professor Nwabueze.
2. Ngige deserves all the insults for his stark desperation for power.
3. Iyabo is not my hero but a 'national hero' for having the balls to expose a hypocrite and self serving SOB called Obasanjo.
4. Sound Yoruba minds like Yinka Odumakin,Fasoranti and co have all given an unbiased viewpoint on this issue so i really don't care about the viewpoints of paid sycophants and tribalists like you.
5. Watch your BP son.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by jmaine: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2013

Google her picture.

She is not Berem . . Berem I know . . .Victoria I don't . . . grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Victoria,

When you canvassed the view that no parent would wish to have a child like Iyabo Obasanjo, did it also occur to you that this truism is applicable in the reverse? Assuming she did in fact write the letter, should her mother's book - where much of the material referenced comes from - also be now considered a taboo in retrospect?

Do you see the different standards that our society applies to father, mother, and child?

Let me conclude by advising that family disputes should never be used to settle political scores and mundane differences. Its wrong! It is not the duty of a daughter to win more enemies for his father. In fact, it is a TABOO. Many of your father’s real and imagined enemies must have been amused by your letter. But in their minds, they tremble at the mere thought of having a child like you. They would wish to be childless than to have a child that would bring them nothing but disgrace. Nobody wants that. And you too!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by Soloter(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2013
OBJ has made his points, that prostitute's letter doesn't matter.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by hercules07: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2013
eGuerrilla: Victoria,

When you canvassed the view that no parent would wish to have a child like Iyabo Obasanjo, did it also occur to you that this truism is applicable in the reverse? Assuming she did in fact write the letter, should her mother's book - where much of the material referenced comes from - also be now considered a taboo in retrospect?

Do you see the different standards that our society applies to father, mother, and child?

The mum's case is understandable, she was Obasanjo's mate, Iyabo calling her father stupid is not good at all. I do not pity OBJ sha, the man put us where we are today, the inmates have now taken over the asylum, let him face the ridicule.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by holyvirgin: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obasanjo should reap the fruit of his wickedness. If you are majorly intoxicated by power thereby ignoring your family then dnt expect them to stand by you.

Thank you Iyabo for exposing and saying the truth about your wicked father
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by BishopMagic: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
see all the useless shameless APC etouts aligning themselves with Baba Suwe of all people

Una bad-belle for GEJ go cause Ulcer for una belle
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by ubcandid(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ify_girly: Hmmmm.Madam Victoria is right o.No matter wat,dnt curse your parents.Despicable as they may be,God still honours their word over your life.A fathers blessing can only be gotten from your father and him alone.No matter what!
Thats a big lie, whites abuse their parents are more successful than us.
African parents are too dominating and they dont understand that times have change

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by jamace(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
ubcandid:
Thats a big lie, whites abuse their parents are more successful than us.
African parents are too dominating and they dont understand that times have change

As candid as Candid. cool
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
The letter is not the handiwork of Iyabo alone. She and her aggrieved siblings wrote the letter but their action is uncultured and very wrong. I think it is narrowed to the hatred they bore in their mind towards their father for a very long time. Nevertheless, the letter should have been an open one because they have sown bad seed already and harvest is coming in the nearest future.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by mgbeketoto: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Na so dem tribe dey do!!!!
Back and NYANSH-STABBERS! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 / 14 Other States To Join Niger Delta States In Enjoying 13% Derivation / Mr Darius Ishaku Wins PDP Guber Ticket In Taraba State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.