Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Had A Dream AboutHow The Devil wants to Take people to hell..Be Warned - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream AboutHow The Devil wants to Take people to hell..Be Warned (819 Views)

The Devil Wants Us To Sin So That God Will Smoke Our A.ss!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream AboutHow The Devil wants to Take people to hell..Be Warned by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2013
On the first day of the week,which was monday...
As i was going to take a nap after argr seeing people's word against and in support of the Pastor Adeboye's reply to the Sister Linda story of hell,I prayed that God tell me through a dream if it was through.
Note:I am not a prophet,Neither do i always get thr privledge like others to remember their dreams and that is why anyone I remember is like a treasure to me...

As God is a mysterious God, he did not answer my prayer as I wanted .
Rather, i saw that everything was getting dark and we were being warned that death eater will soon start coming to swallow people ...That anyone holding the rail shall saved.
I held the rail but it was slippery but i still continued holding.
The one thing I can never forget in the dream is that,Women were busy adorning and Beautifying themselve,and some others do not believe this, some could not just come around because the more they reach for the rail the more they fall,some people helped them that are fallnig,some were brought in ,others could not make it... that was when i woke up..
Then, i was able through the help of the holy spirit to grasp the meanings.

The death eater is hell fire.
The rail was holding unto Jesus ,because no matter how the deatj eater try to swallow one,the rail will hell you stand firm...
Then, The rail being slippery represent Trials and Tribulations..
Women Adorning and Beautifying themselve was the love of these world ...and literally telling women who takes to adorn themselve and do not watch for the coming of christ of his coming.
The disbeliever are atheist.
The falling brethren are those we really to pray for .
Please if you are out there,and You need someone to pray with you on any issue Pm me..: please you that is strong also can extend such help to our brethen that needs such help..
To you that have not accepted Jesus, please don't miss it ..Jesus is real he will come soon..
Go on your knee now and Ask him to forgive you..
This coming from me,Divepen.....
Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream AboutHow The Devil wants to Take people to hell..Be Warned by PastorOluT(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2013
Divepen: On the first day of the week,which was monday...
As i was going to take a nap after argr seeing people's word against and in support of the Pastor Adeboye's reply to the Sister Linda story of hell,I prayed that God tell me through a dream if it was through.
Note:I am not a prophet,Neither do i always get thr privledge like others to remember their dreams and that is why anyone I remember is like a treasure to me...

As God is a mysterious God, he did not answer my prayer as I wanted .
Rather, i saw that everything was getting dark and we were being warned that death eater will soon start coming to swallow people ...That anyone holding the rail shall saved.
I held the rail but it was slippery but i still continued holding.
The one thing I can never forget in the dream is that,Women were busy adorning and Beautifying themselve,and some others do not believe this, some could not just come around because the more they reach for the rail the more they fall,some people helped them that are fallnig,some were brought in ,others could not make it... that was when i woke up..
Then, i was able through the help of the holy spirit to grasp the meanings.

The death eater is hell fire.
The rail was holding unto Jesus ,because no matter how the deatj eater try to swallow one,the rail will hell you stand firm...
Then, The rail being slippery represent Trials and Tribulations..
Women Adorning and Beautifying themselve was the love of these world ...and literally telling women who takes to adorn themselve and do not watch for the coming of christ of his coming.
The disbeliever are atheist.
The falling brethren are those we really to pray for .
Please if you are out there,and You need someone to pray with you on any issue Pm me..: please you that is strong also can extend such help to our brethen that needs such help..
To you that have not accepted Jesus, please don't miss it ..Jesus is real he will come soon..
Go on your knee now and Ask him to forgive you..
This coming from me,Divepen.....
Stay blessed
Re: I Had A Dream AboutHow The Devil wants to Take people to hell..Be Warned by Zither(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2013
While I accept your dream as a general warning from God, I have great doubts about Linda's testimony. I mean, her testimony (from what I gathered about it) has the opposite effect of repentance from sin..it reeks of condemnation after condemnation. The conclusion of the whole matter is fear God and keep His commandments.
Re: I Had A Dream AboutHow The Devil wants to Take people to hell..Be Warned by spencerwilliams(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
OP d u believ wat pastor Adeboye said about sis Linda?
Re: I Had A Dream AboutHow The Devil wants to Take people to hell..Be Warned by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
spencerwilliams: OP d u believ wat pastor Adeboye said about sis Linda?

Since...I have found no proof against what he said ...I will not disbeleive him..
Since I have no proof against sister linder. I will not disagree with her also...

Pastor Adeboye was merely telling his memmbers not to completely moved by what has been said..
He told them to read from the bible to be saved.

As for sister linda,she also preached holiness...She was an ardent Prostitute who ata death bcame A Holy believer...if people say nobody go die and come back ...
then my question will be what happened to those ppl that were raised from the dead by Jesus,disciple et al

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream AboutHow The Devil wants to Take people to hell..Be Warned by ifezes(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
what i want 2 say is dat d message/dream has been conveyed and i think it is clear 2 u wat the message was passing across. Wil u say ur prayer is nt answered? Also rememba that in the dream people were being warned. If u were a woman and u were adornin and makin up before and u prayd d same prayer and u got the dream, what wil u do as a xtian who wants a make heaven?
Re: I Had A Dream AboutHow The Devil wants to Take people to hell..Be Warned by spencerwilliams(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Divepen:

Since...I have found no proof against what he said ...I will not disbeleive him..
Since I have no proof against sister linder. I will not disagree with her also...

Pastor Adeboye was merely telling his memmbers not to completely moved by what has been said..
He told them to read from the bible to be saved.

As for sister linda,she also preached holiness...She was an ardent Prostitute who ata death bcame A Holy believer...if people say nobody go die and come back ...
then my question will be what happened to those ppl that were raised from the dead by Jesus,disciple et al
i mean d u beleiv wat sis linda said about rccg nd oda churches,i know she preaches holines which is d key 2 heaven so am nt doubtin her mesage in dat aspect.

(1) (Reply)

Ariel Sharon's Death And Prophecy Behind It / Should A True Christian Stay Away From Church For Fear Of Boko Haram? / Comforting Lies Or Bitter Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.