Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) (1935 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / NFA Electoral Appeals Committee Upholds Pinnick’s Election. / Nfa To Report David Moyes To Fifa For Saying That Yakubu Falsified His Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by believeme: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2008
Its amazing that Nigeria Football Association (NFA) which have been know as No Future Ambition (NFA) changed her name to Nigerian Football Federation which I'll term NO FUTURE FOCUS (NFF). This is so b'cos NFF or NFA dont have any good things for Nigeria football. They are after their pockets.
Shikena!
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by A40(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2008
believeme:

Its amazing that Nigeria Football Association (NFA) which have been know as No Future Ambition (NFA) changed her name to Nigerian Football Federation which I'll term NO FUTURE FOCUS (NFF). This is so b'because NFF or NFA don't have any good things for Nigeria football. They are after their pockets.
Shikena!
ROFLMAO i have a better one No Future Forever grin
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by vichel(m): 5:42am On Aug 02, 2008
ha lmao
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by davidif: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2008
its amazing how we think that changing a name would change everything.
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by Akolawole(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2008
Are you guys happy with the numenclature you are giving your country's football federation? cry
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by A40(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2008
They deserve every bad name they can get
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by believeme: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2008
Yes
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by folahann(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2008
Those people that fumbled and included Carlton Cole an ineligible player in the squad list for Nigeria.
They don't even know simple rule, shame!
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by McKren(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2008
They can as well invite ryan giggs . . . . shebi I heard he has some nija blood in his lineage

A bunch of missguided fools . . . . . why did they think changing their name will make a difference??

Until ex-footballers begin to run our FA, we will not get anywhere.
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by AKO1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2008
NEPA changed to PHCN and there is still no light. . .

Celtel changed to Zain and I doubt if there'll be any difference. . .

Do they think there is magic in a name? tongue tongue
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by sherrylo: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2008
No noww,why would you say no future forever?
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by darfur(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2008
b/c it is the truth.
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by MP007(m): 2:43am On Aug 10, 2008
who cares if the name changes from NFA TO NFF ? its just the same old same,
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by acre: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2008
for me the the association only changed to a federation on ludicrous reasons,basically the content and the people have not been annulled .
instead of NO FUTURE FOCUS-considering the fact that are not new i'll prefer[b] NEW FOOTBALL FOOLS[/b];considering the fact they are interested in money rather football-their primary obligation, i'll go for NON FOOTBALL FELLOWS
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by heyma: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2008
Can someone post the new logo. I noticed a new logo on the jerseys of the olympic football teams.

Thank you
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by basilist7(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2008
stupid!
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by Mustay(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2008
Now No Future Focus (nff) cheesy cheesy
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by heyma: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2008
Stupid! the change of name may be to a lot of people. I simply think it about branding.
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by slyk2(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2008
toothless bulldog.

naija da baptizer!

keep changing names.
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by uniquelove(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2008
Nigerian Future Falcons
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by PurestBoy(m): 1:18am On Aug 13, 2008
I sha hope this guys changing names will not wake up someday and rename NIGERIA
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by Olaolufred(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2008
NFF.

They are so foolish that they do mad things and take it to be the right thing to do.

Can you imagine someone washing the back of a plate in preparation for dishing.

NFF only washes the back of plate leaving the inside dirty and stinking.

Let them call it JESUS FEDERATION, unless they do things right, they will wumble

till they completely crumble.

Unless our ex- international takes over, nothing will happen positively.

Or how do you expect someone who major in rigging election for PDP to know

to administer futbol? Remenber that these politician are only compesated for job well done.

Since they have been sharing money from wards to national level, they are so used to money sharing

that each money got from their compesator is presumed to be national cake
(more compesation for the job well done during election).

PDP has no future, So is everyone they force on us at all levels.
Re: No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) by ayobase(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
maybe NFA was baptised by immersion
in the pool of tranparency and accountability.

There is always a new name
"Xtain name" after baptism
especially if one has none b4.

This is a trend of metamophosm.
A new name, a new personality.

Lets watch and see the Baptised-NFA-turned-NFF!!

(1) (Reply)

Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana Invited To Obama Cup Football Tournament. / FREE SPORTS PREDICTIONS You Can Rely On Always / Statistics From Chelsea Ucl Game Against Maribor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.