Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. - Education (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. (395606 Views)

UNILAG 2014/2015 CUT OFF IS OUT!!ridiculous catchment for enginnering / UNILAG 2014 Post UTME Screening Date, Cut-off Mark & Exam Details Announced / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by promisador: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
mikeayus:

Okay cool, things change though

I don't quite agree. The Clearance Certificate given to you is solely yours. You aren't expected to submit it to your faculty. You can only present it if demanded as Faculty/Departmental registration requirements vary in the school. FSS wouldn't ask you for it. Don't know of other Faculties..

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Rozmahn: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
the second clearance card given to you is solely yours ,my department just asked for a photocopy of it,so wil d faculty too,,you just have to make enough photocopies before laminating it...peace out..#GEOPHYSICS#
promisador:

I don't quite agree. The Clearance Certificate given to you is solely yours. You aren't expected to submit it to your faculty. You can only present it if demanded as Faculty/Departmental registration requirements vary in the school. FSS wouldn't ask you for it. Don't know of other Faculties..
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Fash20: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
When is the final enrollment for comp. Engineering students
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by promisador: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rozmahn:
the second clearance card given to you is solely yours ,my department just asked for a photocopy of it,so wil d faculty too,,you just have to make enough photocopies before laminating it...peace out..#GEOPHYSICS#

Okay, noted.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by uju18(f): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
UNILAG though,just passing by I'm from UNIBEN
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by education02: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
ADMISSION ADMISSION ADMISSION
Admission 200level of any University and any course of choice in Nigeria.
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) is an eight months A'level programme which offers students admission into 200level in any field of study ranging from the faculty of science, social science and art.
The 2015 session registration has commenced both online and at the Institute.
Check page 2 of any Jamb brochure to confirm IJMB as a requirement for University (Direct Entry) admission in Nigeria.
For more info and enquiries about IJMB registration, visit
Www.ijmblink.com
Help line : 08035528553, 08180403630
Facebook page: IJMB LINK
Follow us on Twitter : @ijmblink
Add us on whatsapp : 08035528553
BBM Channel: C00126233
Send us a mail: administration@ijmb.com
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rozmahn:
jambite..and you

oooh.. i'm 4 D.E
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rozmahn:

sorry, hw much did u pay for dept registration?
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayanfe96(f): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
mikeayus:

Ayanfe are u so sure of dis, where did u get d info from? Because its not so during my time but dont knw about last year too...my clearance form is lying safe at home, d faculty or dept dont require it for anything. It wud only be requested of u in ur final year b4 u can graduate
like i said earlier, that's what heard. Some people were told to take their's to their faculty. I still have mine with me, i wasn't told to do so. I got home, and some friends told me they were directed to the faculty to drop theirs'. It got me confused. But still i thought i should share the info. It is true. It just depends on the faculty.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayanfe96(f): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Department?, Didn't they take the other copy of it @ the clearance centre?
Rozmahn:
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by mikeayus(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2014
ayanfe96:
like i said earlier, that's what heard. Some people were told to take their's to their faculty. I still have mine with me, i wasn't told to do so. I got home, and some friends told me they were directed to the faculty to drop theirs'. It got me confused. But still i thought i should share the info. It is true. It just depends on the faculty.
Ayanfe, u are in sciences so I can hear more from you, by d way av u been given d yellow laminated FAC of science clearance form? dats d 1 I know FAC of science wud ask for photocopies and d original to get ur matrix number b4 d day of matriculation. but d normal clearance on A4 paper given by d admissions office wud not be asked for in faculty of sci.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2014
Greatest Akokakites, I need a favour from y'all comes on saturday.

Can it be granted. sad
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayozainy(f): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
ooooooooo:

yes my library card has been stamped at the bursary and faculty but the Secretary kept it and told me to start my medicals. but I'm not doing that one now.
Go and collect the library card, make three photocopies, laminate one and return the original to the library.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Sholly53: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Laminate photocopy of lib card again??..
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Estelle95(f): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
good afternoon peeps.its been a while. I finally did my departmental (actuarial science)registration. I paid #4500. I was given 4 receipts. I went back to the faculty. they only stamped my library card and signed on two receipts. the man was so rude ( his name is victor) and he had a very nonchalant attitude. instead of directing me to where I would do my faculty registration, he told me that I was done with it. only for me to find out that I still have to open a faculty file. all thanks to his lackadaisical attitude, I have to come back to unilag for my faculty reg. anyways I have also done my final enrolment...wheee!!! it was not easy. I got dere by 8:30am and wasn't attended to until about 10:30 am. the officers were not helpful at all. but we thank God, that phase is over. you need the SIF, receipt and biodata. one original set and one photocopy set. we were told to write our sponsors phone number and sign beneath it as it was a general problem all students had on the biodata. 2 clearance certificates were given to me. one for the file at the final enrolment venue and the other for the candidate. I made 2 copies of it. one for department and one for faculty. (u are supposed to put them in your student file). but unfortunately, the registration officer at my dept (mr sogunro) was not around, so I couldn't submit it and I have not done my faculty reg (all thanks to that stupid man - victor). so I have to come back next week again. I also could not submit my library card because the library officer said I was "indecently dressed" ...e gbami o! I wore a sleeveless top o (because of lagos heat o). so I have no choice but to come back next week. #AM NOW A BONAFIDE STUDENT OF UNILAG*smiles*
one advice.. pls don't write anything or sit anywhere if u are not instructed to do so, unless get ready for the insult of your life. also for those who have nt done their departmental reg, pls ensure u have UNILAG STUDENT FILE bfor getting dere if u don't want to queue and den be sent away wen its your turn. u can get from the bookshop at eco bank.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayozainy(f): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sholly53:
Laminate photocopy of lib card again??..
Yes, u av to laminate one of the photocopied library card
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayanfe96(f): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
mikeayus:

Ayanfe, u are in sciences so I can hear more from you, by d way av u been given d yellow laminated FAC of science clearance form? dats d 1 I know FAC of science wud ask for photocopies and d original to get ur matrix number b4 d day of matriculation. but d normal clearance on A4 paper given by d admissions office wud not be asked for in faculty of sci.
u mean, white laminated faculty clearance card? If +ve, yea i do have it alongside my file. Iono about d yellow clearance form. Thanks for the info #grateful
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Rozmahn: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
#GEOPHYSICS# Ipaid #1500
maayreee:

sorry, hw much did u pay for dept registration?
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayanfe96(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayozainy:

laminate?. Bt we weren't told to do so. Got any reason why ayo?
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Elegbede205(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pls oo i am unable to print out my pay advice...it keeps showin error that like "account suspended"

d.e student tho!

Pls help mii
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by MzzAyo(f): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Estelle95:
good afternoon peeps.its been a while. I finally did my departmental (actuarial science)registration. I paid #4500. I was given 4 receipts. I went back to the faculty. they only stamped my library card and signed on two receipts. the man was so rude ( his name is victor) and he had a very nonchalant attitude. instead of directing me to where I would do my faculty registration, he told me that I was done with it. only for me to find out that I still have to open a faculty file. all thanks to his lackadaisical attitude, I have to come back to unilag for my faculty reg. anyways I have also done my final enrolment...wheee!!! it was not easy. I got dere by 8:30am and wasn't attended to until about 10:30 am. the officers were not helpful at all. but we thank God, that phase is over. you need the SIF, receipt and biodata. one original set and one photocopy set. we were told to write our sponsors phone number and sign beneath it as it was a general problem all students had on the biodata. 2 clearance certificates were given to me. one for the file at the final enrolment venue and the other for the candidate. I made 2 copies of it. one for department and one for faculty. (u are supposed to put them in your student file). but unfortunately, the registration officer at my dept (mr sogunro) was not around, so I couldn't submit it and I have not done my faculty reg (all thanks to that stupid man - victor). so I have to come back next week again. I also could not submit my library card because the library officer said I was "indecently dressed" ...e gbami o! I wore a sleeveless top o (because of lagos heat o). so I have no choice but to come back next week. #AM NOW A BONAFIDE STUDENT OF UNILAG*smiles*
one advice.. pls don't write anything or sit anywhere if u are not instructed to do so, unless get ready for the insult of your life. also for those who have nt done their departmental reg, pls ensure u have UNILAG STUDENT FILE bfor getting dere if u don't want to queue and den be sent away wen its your turn. u can get from the bookshop at eco bank.
. how much are they selling d Unilag student file
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Ayo081(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayozainy:

hello beutzainy, changed my email
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by mikeayus(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayanfe96:
u mean, white laminated faculty clearance card? If +ve, yea i do have it alongside my file. Iono about d yellow clearance form. Thanks for the info #grateful
Maybe d colour has been changed, so u have d fsculty clearance and d other clearance certificate from d admissions office?
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayanfe96(f): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elegbede205:
Pls oo i am unable to print out my pay advice...it keeps showin error that like "account suspended"

d.e student tho!

Pls help mii
its a general problem. Ure not alone. Go to UBA or first bank @skool. U dont need d pay advice to pay d skool fees dere. Its not mandatory u make payment with it there.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayanfe96(f): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
mikeayus:

Maybe d colour has been changed, so u have d fsculty clearance and d other clearance certificate from d admissions office?
yea. I'm done with lag reg
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayozainy(f): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayanfe96:
laminate?. Bt we weren't told to do so. Got any reason why ayo?
I was told to do so by my faculty's secretary. It makes d library card water proof thus making it last longer (it cant be torn). it is advisable and doesn't cost much, just a N100
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayozainy(f): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ayo081:

hello beutzainy, changed my email
I'll resend it
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Elegbede205(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayanfe96:
its a general problem. Ure not alone. Go to UBA or first bank @skool. U dont need d pay advice to pay d skool fees dere. Its not mandatory u make payment with it there.
tanks!!

Buh i went to first bank and they told me my pay advice is not ready....i did my screening last week tuesday.

Glad to know it a general problem tho...*wipes tear* going to admission office on monday
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayanfe96(f): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayozainy:

I was told to do so by my faculty's secretary. It makes d library card water proof thus making it last longer (it cant be torn). it is advisable and doesn't cost much, just a N100
aiit ma'am. Yea ikr. Thanks. How u been
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayanfe96(f): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elegbede205:

tanks!!

Buh i went to first bank and they told me my pay advice is not ready....i did my screening last week tuesday.

Glad to know it a general problem tho...*wipes tear* going to admission office on monday

aii. Ayozainy paid her's dere without d pay advice. I paid myn @UBA also without it. Not to worry sire, it'll be rectified soon. Lol and stop crying
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by mikeayus(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayanfe96:
yea. I'm done with lag reg

okay congrats, see ya when we resume next year!!!
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ayozainy(f): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayanfe96:
aiit ma'am. Yea ikr. Thanks. How u been
Just cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (254) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.