Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. (396228 Views)

UNILAG 2014/2015 CUT OFF IS OUT!!ridiculous catchment for enginnering / UNILAG 2014 Post UTME Screening Date, Cut-off Mark & Exam Details Announced / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2014
LinoBawse:
Brov, he got. 54 for biochemistry and he's from OYO, and oyo's catchment was 53.75, so based on last year, he is in!

merit for lastyear was 59.3 and oyo was 53...u didnt mention his state earliar...yes he is in, jusging from the trend, cutoff mark gets reduced yearly....congrat akokite
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ibadanfinest(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2014
babatee2013:
big lie. social science aspirants math is not compulsory in ur UTME combination.. I wonder where people get there manufactured news from.. stop scaring people Jo.
that's not entirely true. From unilag website. Maths is compulsory for eco aspirants. Not compulsory inoda courses. Sociolgy aspirant jamb combo is english plus two social science and one art subject. Though maths is accepted
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by akokoodide(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2014
score 34 in post utme and 238 in jamb what. to study accounting. from Lagos . do I stand any chance
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2014
damoskiy: really okay oooo...I don pass level wey I go dey follow person like u argue.

facts win argument and not level (if u ar an akokite, i gues u did gst102)..

NOTICE ON SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION FOR2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION
A few vacancies exist for supplementary admission considerations in the following Faculties/degree programs:

for the inter/intra-faculty transfer, ppl dnt repeat a level, u ar only able to move from a higher course into a lower course!..get info from reliable sources
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by damoskiy(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2014
greenek001:

A few vacancies exist for supplementary admission considerations in the following Faculties/degree programs:

for the inter/intra-faculty transfer, ppl dnt repeat a level, u ar only able to move from a higher course into a lower course!..get info from reliable sources
okay let me educate you.the only set of people allowed to do this transfer are 200l student wen they are done with their final 200l..you must have a cgpa of 1.0 before you would be allowed to transfer....just want to ask you a question.when you transfer what level would you start from....
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2014
akokoodide: score 34 in post utme and 238 in jamb what. to study accounting. from Lagos . do I stand any chance

pls try to post ur aggregate nxtym...ur aggregat is abt 71-72%( i forget my calculator for sch)....bros, congratulation, merit ws 69.13 for last year..prep ur documents akokite

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ibadanfinest(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2014
akokoodide: score 34 in post utme and 238 in jamb what. to study accounting. from Lagos . do I stand any chance
my oga for accounting don dey show face o. Fear don dey catch me small small. Congrat bro.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oladoya(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2014
ibadanfinest: . Me no dey comfort anyone o. Moreover wetin make u think say u get experience pass me. Any small thing u na go dey hide under experience. Anyway make e end as me self no need this long story
man forget anybody hiding under experience. And being experienced is nothing compare to knowledge derived from such experience. Your years of experience, have you derived a vital knowledge from it? Its a mind question, think. Btw, from the inception of this conversation, i can't remember ever referring to you. Therefore if you have actually learn from experience, you should know this is a thread and there are post you just need to bypass. One lov.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by damoskiy(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2014
greenek001:

The management of the University of lagos UNILAG wish to inform all concerned students that, The sale of Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Forms for the 2013/2014 Academic Session will commence on Monday, January 27, 2014.
Interested students are advised to ensure their eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure indicated below:
ELIGIBILITY FOR TRANSFER
Candidates for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
*.Present their results showing their current CGPA.
*.Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00 at the end of 200 level.
*.Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme.
*.Must have successfully completed 200 level by the end of 2012/2013 academic session.
*.Students who have been granted transfer in the past need not apply.
PROCEDURE
*.Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure their eligibility for the transfer before obtaining the form.
*.Eligible candidates should:
1.Pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira(N10, 000.00) into:UNILAG CAC ACCOUNT with Account Number 1963005928 at ECOBANK;
2.Take the teller to the Cash Office of the University and be issued an official receipt for Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Form;
3.Photocopy the receipt of payment;
4.take the receipt of payment and its photocopy to the Academic Affairs;
5.register in the Register at the Academic Affairs office; ensure that the receipts are crossed and collect the form;
6.Complete the form and attach O’Level results and statement of result; and
7. Return the completed forms (duly signed by the current Head of Department and Dean as well as the proposed Head of Department and Dean) the Academic Affairs on or before February 28, 2014.
PERMISSIBLE AREAS OF TRANSFER
S/NO
FROM
TO
1. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY.
Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)
2. FACULTY OF LAW
Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)
3. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING.
Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)
4. FACULTY OF SCIENCE.
Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)
5. FACULTY OF ARTS
Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)
6. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science).
7. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by akokoodide(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2014
any prospecting accounting students. let's chat on whatsapp, my number is 07015227442
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oladoya(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2014
whao bro you have 72.25 aggregate, go ye and prepare your necessary document nothing can stop you by His grace.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ibadanfinest(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2014
oladoya: man forget anybody hiding under experience. And being experienced is nothing compare to knowledge derived from such experience. Your years of experience, have you derived a vital knowledge from it? Its a mind question, think. Btw, from the inception of this conversation, i can't remember ever referring to you. Therefore if you have actually learn from experience, you should know this is a thread and there are post you just need to bypass. One lov.
Of course this is a thread, and u are right, there are many post I av passed by. Where u got it wrong is that what u posted that I responded to, was a post refering to applicants which I am one of them. Tell me again u were not refering to me from the inception of this conversation.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by babatee2013: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2014
ibadanfinest: that's not entirely true. From unilag website. Maths is compulsory for eco aspirants. Not compulsory inoda courses. Sociolgy aspirant jamb combo is english plus two social science and one art subject. Though maths is accepted
economics is the only exempted course... I agree with u
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2014
damoskiy: okay let me educate you.the only set of people allowed to do this transfer are 200l student wen they are done with their final 200l..you must have a cgpa of 1.0 before you would be allowed to transfer....just want to ask you a question.when you transfer what level would you start from....

mr educator, whch education course ar u doin?? for u to be eligible for transfer, u must have CGPA, only 100l student dont have CGPA, dey use GPA..so, from 200l upward, u can transfer...dis argument is gettin long, wud get my fact(i knw som1 dat transfered frm comp sc to psychology), den i wud post it ..facts win argument and not level, logic or bin an educator..
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by damoskiy(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2014
greenek001 cme nd defend urself oooo....una go just dey run mouth like tap. Just bow ur head in shame...bye.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2014
You can click on the link for your course requirement.

www.unilag.edu.ng/pages.php?page=unilag-admission-requirements

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oladoya(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2014
ibadanfinest: Of course this is a thread, and u are right, there are many post I av passed by. Where u got it wrong is that what u posted that I responded to, was a post refering to applicants which I am one of them. Tell me again u were not refering to me from the inception of this conversation and I will just simply say u are a bad loser.
Ho now i get it clearly man. Listen this isn't a competition and i don't think anyone is losing here. Am a step above you and that makes me more experienced in this line than you. Whatever i say here is either what have seen, heard or passed through. Anyway just wait and see what am actually saying. In the next 2weeks all will be well.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2014
is there no Economics aspirant in d room...Anyways as he be say Na only me. i ve gat an Aggregate of 67.38% from Lagos state any brethren in d house
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oladoya(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2014
damoskiy: greenek001 cme nd defend urself oooo....una go just dey run mouth like tap. Just bow ur head in shame...bye.
bro they are many here, just dey lok and continue the good job. Thumbs up!!?
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ibadanfinest(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2014
oladoya: Ho now i get it clearly man. Listen this isn't a competition and i don't think anyone is losing here. Am a step above you and that makes me more experienced in this line than you. Whatever i say here is either what have seen, heard or passed through. Anyway just wait and see what am actually saying. In the next 2weeks all will be well.
Quote me anywhere. U can never be a step above me. I absolutely know what am saying. We may be on the same level. As for the issue of bad loser. I shouldn't have said that.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oladoya(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2014
elgaitan: is there no Economics aspirant in d room...Anyways as he be say Na only me. i ve gat an Aggregate of 67.38% from Lagos state any brethren in d house
man go and get ur document ready and start preparing for school. Merit last year was 67. Something and ur catchment was around 63 so you are in. Congrat!!!
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by damoskiy(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2014
oladoya: bro they are many here, just dey lok and continue the good job. Thumbs up!!?
thanks boss...
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by damoskiy(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2014
oladoya: bro they are many here, just dey lok and continue the good job. Thumbs up!!?
thanks boss... I have really not been chanced to visit this place.thanks for coming to witness his shame.I would make sure I deal with all of dem today.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2014
babatee2013:
big lie. social science aspirants math is not compulsory in ur UTME combination.. I wonder where people get there manufactured news from.. stop scaring people Jo.

dnt act like u dnt make errors
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oladoya(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2014
ibadanfinest: Quote me anywhere. U can never be a step above me. I absolutely know what am saying. We may be on the same level. As for the issue of bad loser. I shouldn't have said that.
ho common man, you are an aspirant, am already an akokite. The only thing that will bring us together is when am taking cost accounting in year2 by then you should be in year1. Ceteris paribus, nothing will bring us together. Cheers!!
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ibadanfinest(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
oladoya: ho common man, you are an aspirant, am already an akokite. The only thing that will bring us together is when am taking cost accounting in year2 by then you should be in year1. Ceteris paribus, nothing will bring us together. Cheers!!
I don gree for my boss o. Anyways as u go be my senior and I get faith say I go enter. Drop ur line make I dey call u o. Or u can add me on whatsapp 07038653907. I no say na me suppose add u o. I hope u don't mind
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
GetOvaMe:

U.O.E; Government;Econs;Literature in Eng.. Right 4 sociology?

in response to my previous quote, i was wrong, i mistakenly checked o'level requirement instead of utme combination..iam very sorry, ur subject combination is correct..eng +any2social sc subjct +1art subjct...maths is acpted....u can chck it for urslf in d school site(chck labodinho's postfor the link)
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Ayo081(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
50% urban and reg. plan. from ogun state, am i save.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2014
damoskiy: greenek001 cme nd defend urself oooo....una go just dey run mouth like tap. Just bow ur head in shame...bye.

wen i posted d fact for chng of course, it killed ur argument...ur point is factless, wen i post my fact,u wud shsshh..in between, dis aint a competition
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2014
oladoya: Ho now i get it clearly man. Listen this isn't a competition and i don't think anyone is losing here. Am a step above you and that makes me more experienced in this line than you. Whatever i say here is either what have seen, heard or passed through. Anyway just wait and see what am actually saying. In the next 2weeks all will be well.
I disagree with you on the issue of being a step higher....it's kinda offensive #justsaying
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by unity234: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2014
What are your chances in this year's admission?

We can help you with better admission chances. Connect with us for guaranteed admission connections through staff/lecturers. Sure and guaranteed admissions assistance for you.
call 08169230362
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by babatee2013: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2014
greenek001:

in response to my previous quote, i was wrong, i mistakenly checked o'level requirement instead of utme combination..iam very sorry, ur subject combination is correct..eng +any2social sc subjct +1art subjct...maths is acpted....u can chck it for urslf in d school site(chck labodinho's postfor the link)
its all right bro.... everyone is prone to mistake

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (254) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.