Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. (395179 Views)

UNILAG 2014/2015 CUT OFF IS OUT!!ridiculous catchment for enginnering / UNILAG 2014 Post UTME Screening Date, Cut-off Mark & Exam Details Announced / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Blacksodje: Good day folks,
A friend's son missed his unilag post ume screening exam due to some challenges.
His other son is writing the Direct entry exam.
He want to know the procedure (if he is to submit his credentials to Jamb office or the dept of his choice)and the tentative examination date?
Its urgent pls

Concerning the boy that missed his exam,I don't think there's anyway out there but he can check the senate building to lodge the complaint.

For the D.E.,that person ought to have submitted his credentials when he obtained the form and Jamb will send it to the school he applied.You can also consult school for this.

Gracias.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Owbeecee:
Bros u smart die...u for tell me too say nothing like 'dey' dey d English language nah....
...i no fit tell you... Una the baba now. Doving my cap for ya
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by GetOvaMe: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
labodinho:

Concerning the boy that missed his exam,I don't think there's anyway out there but he can check the senate building to lodge the complaint.

For the D.E.,that person ought to have submitted his credentials when he obtained the form and Jamb will send it to the school he applied.You can also consult school for this.

Gracias.

I got a question bro.. Is it certain that EVERYONE who made the merit/catchment cut-off will be on the merit list??

Thanks..
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by GetOvaMe: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
greenek001:

lol...u funny die

Pls bro gve me clarification on my previous post's question to labodinho
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2014
GetOvaMe:

I got a question bro.. Is it certain that EVERYONE who made the merit/catchment cut-off will be on the merit list??

Thanks..

Yes sire,as far as you're from catchment or you beat the merit cut off,all of you are gonna be on merit and supplementary is for those that didn't meet up by few point or the people that did change of course or the people that know the person that know the person that know that person that is close to VC.

Your user name is scary tho.
grin

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by GetOvaMe: 12:24am On Jul 27, 2014
labodinho:

Yes sire,as far as you're from catchment or you beat the merit cut off,all of you are gonna be on merit and supplementary is for those that didn't meet up by few point or the people that did change of course or the people that know the person that know the person that know that person that is close to VC.

Your user name is scary tho.
grin

LOL.. Thanks bruv

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 27, 2014
labodinho:

This gat me cracking.

grin grin grin
d guy funny nah...I dey speak pigin English n I say short knicker, e dey correct me like say I no know wetin I dey talk...
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 27, 2014
Samakinr:
...i no fit tell you... Una the baba now. Doving my cap for ya
if u knw me very well Bros u go know say all ds 'baba', 'bros', dov my cap 4 u', etc don't mean anything to me...pls stop it...we r all students...I'm not ur baba or anything like that...
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 5:25am On Jul 27, 2014
GetOvaMe:

Thanks..

labo has fully addressed it already..jus a few additions...1: once u get ur merit or above, you are an akokite already..2: once u meet d cutoff for any catchment area, you ar a student already..3: like labo said, the leggers that leags to the vc ar akokite already....

but!!!!. jus a but o

1: if u meet the merit or catchment cutoff and ur jamb combination is wrong for the course,your name wud not come out on the list(on deir hardcopy list, ur name wud be thr, but while makin it a soft copy, the computer wud screen you out..it happened to me and almost took my admission, opelope God who made coc form available for me)
2: if you go and claim a state and ur name dosnt tally wiv it, bro, na oyo u dey o(dis applies after ur name comes out and been screened)(i watched live wen i was doin my screening, emeka dey claim ondo, dem pursue d dude comot..d emeka dude claimed dat it was during registration dat d mistake was made, and dat it wasnt intentional...
3:if u ar using two sittings in waec, uniosun, oou, aaua form stil dey on sale o, go apply now o..if u dnt av the waec requirement for the course u ar goin for, pls dnt tink dat dey wud throw u somewhr else o, ur name go comot for list but u no go fit do registration.if u noticed or is noticing dat ur subject requirement no tally, hope for a coc form.uniosun, aaua form stil dey on sale o

coc form=change of course form
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by akokoodide(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2014
any accounting aspirant in the house, add me on whatsapp on 07015227442.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by jummy604: 6:18am On Jul 27, 2014
greenek001:

labo has fully addressed it already..jus a few additions...1: once u get ur merit or above, you are an akokite already..2: once u meet d cutoff for any catchment area, you ar a student already..3: like labo said, the leggers that leags to the vc ar akokite already....

but!!!!. jus a but o

1: if u meet the merit or catchment cutoff and ur jamb combination is wrong for the course,your name wud not come out on the list(on deir hardcopy list, ur name wud be thr, but while makin it a soft copy, the computer wud screen you out..it happened to me and almost took my admission, opelope God who made coc form available for me)
2: if you go and claim a state and ur name dosnt tally wiv it, bro, na oyo u dey o(dis applies after ur name comes out and been screened)(i watched live wen i was doin my screening, emeka dey claim ondo, dem pursue d dude comot..d emeka dude claimed dat it was during registration dat d mistake was made, and dat it wasnt intentional...
3:if u ar using two sittings in waec, uniosun, oou, aaua form stil dey on sale o, go apply now o..if u dnt av the waec requirement for the course u ar goin for, pls dnt tink dat dey wud throw u somewhr else o, ur name go comot for list but u no go fit do registration.if u noticed or is noticing dat ur subject requirement no tally, hope for a coc form.uniosun, aaua form stil dey on sale o

i av d7 in biology nd f9 in fud nd nut,going for english language,m i safe pls??
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oyinyioza(f): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2014
jummy604: i av d7 in biology nd f9 in fud nd nut,going for english language,m i safe pls??
hahan.u dnt need biology of fud and nut 4 english language nw.wat u need is 3 art subjects in addition to maths and english.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oyinyioza(f): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2014
medamillion: Can one who studies Business Education work in any organization apart from teaching? Secondly, som1 should please tell me the difference (in course outline) between Business Admin and Business Education. Thanks and GOD BLESS.
anything education is teaching.they wld train u on hw to be a teacher and not hw to work in organisation.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oyinyioza(f): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2014
Blacksodje: Good day folks,
A friend's son missed his unilag post ume screening exam due to some challenges.
His other son is writing the Direct entry exam.
He want to know the procedure (if he is to submit his credentials to Jamb office or the dept of his choice)and the tentative examination date?
Its urgent pls
i dnt knw knw abt d 1 dat missed putme o bt 4 d direct entry guy,he is to submit his one copy of his credentials to jamb office and anoda copy to d department of his choice and there is no exam for direct entry in unilag bt hope he has dinstinction where he is coming frm plus strong connection cos unilag considers deir diploma pple 1st b4 outsiders for direct entry.like 90 percent of direct entry re diploma students.i don try...
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2014
Owbeecee:
d guy funny nah...I dey speak pigin English n I say short knicker, e dey correct me like say I no know wetin I dey talk...

Lol... No be gst105 thread we dey.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2014
oyinyioza: anything education is teaching.they wld train u on hw to be a teacher and not hw to work in organisation.

You finally came back,aw u dey?
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oyinyioza(f): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2014
labodinho:

You finally came back,aw u dey?
came bk to where?am fine o.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2014
oyinyioza: came bk to where?am fine o.

You mean frm where ryt?if yes,itz means last year's aspirant that came here to help or view this year's thread.Gud to know ur okay.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by oyinyioza(f): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2014
labodinho:

You mean frm where ryt?if yes,itz means last year's aspirant that came here to help or view this year's thread.Gud to know ur okay.
ohhh.aiit.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by LinoBawse(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2014
“For I know the plans I
have for you," declares
the LORD, "plans to
prosper you and not to
harm you, plans to
give you hope and a
future. Then you will
call on me and come
and pray to me, and I
will listen to you. You
will seek me and find
me when you seek me
with all your heart. ".
Jeremiah 29:11-12

Goodmorning Ladies and Gents
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Fash20: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Is it possible to change from Computer Engnr to Mech Engnr with c o c? + Eed mubarak to all d muslims here.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by babsrichard: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2014
sicobamty2: wat state are u frm
Ekiti bro
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Goddyss(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2014
Anonymous...
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by babsrichard: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2014
Fash20: Is it possible to change from Computer Engnr to Mech Engnr with c o c? + Eed mubarak to all d muslims here.
The change of course is always available for less competitive course that are vacant.. So No, i dont think it's Possible
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by dhebor258: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2014
guys abeg..shey pharmacy aspirants no da dis place ni.ad 56.38:from ekiti.don't know if dre z hope 4 me.BT if dey no give me pharmacy which course can da throw me 2.plz I nid or response guys...... tnx

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2014
greenek001:

but!!!!. jus a but o

@greneke @ls how can we get the olevel requirement for ouur course?
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2014
babsrichard:
The change of course is always available for less competitive course that are vacant.. So No, i dont think it's Possible

its not i dnt tink, its not possible....coc is from a very high to a very low...history of unilag coc shows that engineering course ar neva made available, its too competitive....
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=dhebor258]guys abeg..shey pharmacy aspirants no da dis place ni.ad 56.38:from ekiti.don't know if dre z hope 4 me.BT if dey no give me pharmacy which course can da throw me 2.plz I nid or response guys...... tnx

according to lastyear's cutoff, ekiti was about 62.13...you coiuld be thrown to chemistry, plantbiology,botany,marine science..be happy if u are thrown, its most likely dat u wud be thrown cos of ur catchment..but prepare for coc form o
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by jummy604: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2014
oyinyioza: hahan.u dnt need biology of fud and nut 4 english language nw.wat u need is 3 art subjects in addition to maths and english.
i thought as much just wana b sure u knw
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2014
greenek001:

its not i dnt tink, its not possible....coc is from a very high to a very low...history of unilag coc shows that engineering course ar neva made available, its too competitive....
grennek pls how can we get the olevel requirement for courses
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2014
Owbeecee:
if u knw me very well Bros u go know say all ds 'baba', 'bros', dov my cap 4 u', etc don't mean anything to me...pls stop it...we r all students...I'm not ur baba or anything like that...
....i don't mean it too...don't be puffed up
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by greenek001: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2014
sicobamty2: grennek pls how can we get the olevel requirement for courses

this is the link todownload different o'level requirements

http://unilag.edu.ng/pages.php?page=unilag-admission-requirements

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (254) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.