Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,652 members, 7,865,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Tips On Making Life Easier When You Are A Diabetic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips On Making Life Easier When You Are A Diabetic (626 Views)

Could These Fruits Be Harmful To A Diabetic Patient? / Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes / Foods A Diabetic Should Never Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Making Life Easier When You Are A Diabetic by healthenquire: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Millions of people live with diabetes around the world every day, some of them do not even know they are diabetics until they find themselves on a hospital bed with failing kidneys or high blood pressure. It is a fact that diabetes cannot be cured but it is also a fact that it is possible to lead a normal life as a diabetic. Here are a few tips you can follow which will make life easier for you and will keep your blood glucose level in check.

The first thing a diabetic must learn and get used to is to lead an orderly life. This does not mean that you will wake at a specific time, take a shower, dress and go to work. No, it means that there are certain things you must do and keep in mind to keep your glucose levels within the proper range. The first thing diabetics complain about is food, the majority of diabetics are overweight which is one of the reasons that the disease showed up in the first place. Diabetics can eat most anything as long as their diet is combined with a couple more things.

http://healthenquire.com/tips-on-making-life-easier-when-you-are-a-diabetic/
Re: Tips On Making Life Easier When You Are A Diabetic by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 28, 2013
@Op 4giv me pls..

Pls Sir's i have an issue...A Frd of
Mine went to a pharmacy shop to lay
her complaint abt Constant Stomach
ache & She waz.also..Vomiting..a
counting drug waz administrred to
her..afta using d drug, she complained
of severe pain, she later went bk to d
chemist where she bought d drug, bt
on gettin dere d lady apologised to
her dat she wrongly administered d
drug tinking dat she want to use it
for abortion...
The problem nw is dat shez feeling
pain slightly in her tommy...:
and pls wat d medical implication...
Reply needed asap....tanks
Re: Tips On Making Life Easier When You Are A Diabetic by Drulna: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
From all you have said, I suspect your friend has acute gastritis, and there is every possibiity that she abused Nsaids; non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin, phensic,piroxicam, ibuprofen and all sorts may have been given to her at that shop. Most of this illicit chemist shops are likely to offer that and they do all sorts of wrong combination and prescription. Your friend also have tendency of coming down with lower GI bleeding as it stands, ask if he/she observes passage of dark coloured stool. since I don't really have an inking of the exact drug ur friend took I would advice that he/she visits a hospital, so as to get effective treatment.
Re: Tips On Making Life Easier When You Are A Diabetic by healthenquire: 6:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Please get in touch with your friend ASAP
olatunji21: @Op 4giv me pls..

Pls Sir's i have an issue...A Frd of
Mine went to a pharmacy shop to lay
her complaint abt Constant Stomach
ache & She waz.also..Vomiting..a
counting drug waz administrred to
her..afta using d drug, she complained
of severe pain, she later went bk to d
chemist where she bought d drug, bt
on gettin dere d lady apologised to
her dat she wrongly administered d
drug tinking dat she want to use it
for abortion...
The problem nw is dat shez feeling
pain slightly in her tommy...:
and pls wat d medical implication...
Reply needed asap....tanks
Re: Tips On Making Life Easier When You Are A Diabetic by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
healthenquire: Please get in touch with your friend ASAP
Thanks Sir
Have done dat already....she's bin admitted
Re: Tips On Making Life Easier When You Are A Diabetic by healthenquire: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2013
you are welcome
olatunji21:
Thanks Sir
Have done dat already....she's bin admitted

(1) (Reply)

Health Alert For Women! / Hiv Cure / Top 10 Problems Your Nails Can Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.