Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! (8859 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / UNILAG Announces Resumption, Releases Calendar / Uniben Announces Resumption Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2013
1.Friday 3rd January 2014, Arrival of Returning
Students,

2.Monday 6th January 2014- Friday 10th January
Lectures/Revision

3.Monday 13th January 2014- Friday 17th January 2014 Exams for Faculty of Education

4.Monday 20th January 2014 – Friday 24th January
2014 GST Exams

5.Monday 27th Friday – Friday February 14th 2014
Exams For all Faculties

6.Saturday February 15th – Friday February 28th 2014 Two (2) Weeks Break

7.Monday 17th February – Friday February 28th
2014 Arrival/Clearance/Orientation/
Registration for Fresh Students

8.Thursday 27th February 2014 Senate Meets to
Consider Results.
All UNIBEN students are by this information required to resume to on 3rd jan 2014

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by kavey10(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
You just plagiarized that dude's work. It ain't fair mahn. All for Front Page? C'mon mehn, you SHOULD be bigger than that. Peace.
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
kavey10: You just plagiarized that dude's work. It ain't fair mahn. All for Front Page? C'mon mehn, you SHOULD be bigger than that. Peace.
What do you mean plagiarise? Please go and look up the meaning! Information was pasted in school and anyone is free to circulate it and you are here making a fool out of yourself! Even the school authority cannot lay claim to plagiarism! Please don't use words if you don't know their meaning! That piece of information is not the work of that OP!

13 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by kavey10(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ok that was rude! Yes, the info is in school, judging by the time the OP posted the info on Nairaland and when you COPIED his post(work), it was glaring you plagiarized his work! If telling you the truth is me making a fool of myself, then hey I'm in.

I have been seeing your post on Nairaland and oh my, you're plain arrogant! No one gives a rat's ass if you are a "law student". Calm yourself bro, people get sent to the cleaners here. You don't want a "silly boy" tag here. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by BankManager(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
@OP
Tnks for the info.Why are some peeps complaining about plagiarism here??
As long as a VITAL information has just been passed,there is no big deal.The main thing is getting the message..!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bank Manager: @OP
As long as a VITAL information has just been passed,there is no big deal.The main thing is getting the message..!

Thanks bro!... And the funniest thing here is that these guys are misunderstanding the whole meaning of plagiarism!
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by kavey10(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2013

Watch your tongue, don't refer to me as "some peeps". It was a dialogue between the OP and I, no one included so why refer to me as "some peeps"?
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by BankManager(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sermwell:
Thanks bro!... And the funniest thing here is that these guys are misunderstanding the whole meaning of plagiarism!
Nor mind them jor..
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
kavey10: Ok that was rude! Yes, the info is in school, judging by the time the OP posted the info on Nairaland and when you COPIED his post(work), it was glaring you plagiarized his work! If telling you the truth is me making a fool of myself, then hey I'm in.

I have been seeing your post on Nairaland and oh my, you're plain arrogant! No one gives a rat's ass if you are a "law student". Calm yourself bro, people get sent to the cleaners here. You don't want a "silly boy" tag here. Trust me.
What do you want now?? For me to join issues with you?? Please if you are seeking for attention, better roll your fishing boat elsewhere! Deluded maggot!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by BankManager(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
kavey10:

Watch your tongue, don't refer to me as "some peeps". It was a dialogue between the OP and I, no one included so why refer to me as "some peeps"?
Hey,hope u aren't referring to me?This should be the FIRST and LAST time u EVER quote me on nairaland..Who are you telling to watch his tongue??U drunk or something??
BE WARNED..!Don't push me to the wall..

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by kavey10(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
I'm done talking with minors. My point has been made. Au revoir.
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
kavey10: I'm done talking with minors. My point has been made. Au revoir.
Just get ready to hang yourself cuz this post is going to the front page!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by lipsyliscious: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dat timetable is fake to me, n I called d Dean of a certain faculty n he told me Oshodin has called 4 a meeting on Monday to decide weda to draw up a new timetable ! I honestly do nt know where dat timetable came out from cos I'm nt in skul bt dis my information is straight from a Deans mouth. N dats d honest truth.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by salex66(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
lipsyliscious: Dat timetable is fake to me, n I called d Dean of a certain faculty n he told me Oshodin has called 4 a meeting on Monday to decide weda to draw up a new timetable ! I honestly do nt know where dat timetable came out from cos I'm nt in skul bt dis my information is straight from a Deans mouth. N dats d honest truth.
Boss tell them o.I don't know how some people will be posting misleading information here.Yet, some so called students are fighting each other on the issue of plagiarism.Must you guys fight on this mendacious information?How on earth will GST exams hold from monday-friday(20th-24th)?Since I entered UNIBEN,all GSTs exams hold on saturday except of CED exam which holds friday.Must we fight one another over trivial issue? I have observed that every uniben thread on nairaland ends with coarse language.I tire for some uniben students on nairaland sha.Thanks boss for the information.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
lipsyliscious: Dat timetable is fake to me, n I called d Dean of a certain faculty n he told me Oshodin has called 4 a meeting on Monday to decide weda to draw up a new timetable ! I honestly do nt know where dat timetable came out from cos I'm nt in skul bt dis my information is straight from a Deans mouth. N dats d honest truth.
Your dean is either out of the country or far away from school! I personally copied this information pasted on school auditorioum wall! One was also pasted at faculty of pharmarcy! Please get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by MrOlodo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
[size=24pt] Space seriously booked......[/size]

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by missterious(f): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pics or it did NOT happen angry undecided

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by phaat(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
i dey campus since lastweek
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by odizeey(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Correct
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by odizeey(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
miss.terious:
Pics or it did NOT happen angry undecided
dey find pix o,u go dey house dey find pix n exam go dey go on

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Jensenelizz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Happy new year.........
*packs bag and enta bus to benin*
#uniben students
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by homesteady(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
GST exam for one whole week? undecided
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Lossus(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
lolz itz fake now...d dude said Gst is a one week exam...cmmon..Gst? Dts d big hole in ur "timetable" dude
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Uniben students don start to de post fake news again. You self check ur post before you post am na. Which level you de sef?
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Hexzyz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
20th - 24th GST exams. you must be kidding.
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by DEGREE2466(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please i urge you people to verify news very well before posting to avoid misleading the general public.
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
I nor even know where my books dey again embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by hikmoj(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin
i dont know that sch info has become a publication...plagiasiri...oops... my teeth

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Adex097: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
fabulousfortune: I nor even know where my books dey again embarassed lipsrsealed
Nah by force to become graduate??

Abeg come join me for Alaba market jor

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Koikoi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sermwell: 1.Friday 3rd January 2014, Arrival of Returning
Students,

2.Monday 6th January 2014- Friday 10th January
Lectures/Revision

3.Monday 13th January 2014- Friday 17th January 2014 Exams for Faculty of Education

4.Monday 20th January 2014 – Friday 24th January
2014 GST Exams

5.Monday 27th Friday – Friday February 14th 2014
Exams For all Faculties

6.Saturday February 15th – Friday February 28th 2014 Two (2) Weeks Break

7.Monday 17th February – Friday February 28th
2014 Arrival/Clearance/Orientation/
Registration for Fresh Students

8.Thursday 27th February 2014 Senate Meets to
Consider Results.
All UNIBEN students are by this information required to resume to on 3rd jan 2014

so, what is the correct info please
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
odizeey: dey find pix o,u go dey house dey find pix n exam go dey go on
Odizeey help me tell am oo! Children of nowadayz no longer love education! Why??
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
hikmoj: grin
i dont know that sch info has become a publication...plagiasiri...oops... my teeth

Help me ask them oo!
Plagiarism ko!
Barbarism ni!

I gave them free info and they are complaining! Ingrates!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Speaks On How It Will Work If UTME Forms Sell For N500 / Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Opens Her Gate For Admissions / COVID-19: UNILAG Reopens Hostels After Six Weeks, To Start Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.