Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! (8801 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / UNILAG Announces Resumption, Releases Calendar / Uniben Announces Resumption Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Adex097:
Nah by force to become graduate??

Abeg come join me for Alaba market jor
angry embarassed
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by odizeey(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sermwell:
Odizeey help me tell am oo! Children of nowadayz no longer love education! Why??
forgive dem for dey knw not wat dey r doing
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Donvitalis(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Noted. In other news, Sermwell, you too like quarrel. Thanks for the info though.
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Donvitalis: Noted. In other news, Sermwell, you too like quarrel. Thanks for the info though.
Noted!
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Mzjhulz(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ok undecided
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Simon21(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
@op, abeg no vex o,
1. How can lectures and revision be for just 4 days?
2. Since when did GST exam start taking 4 days to conduct in uniben?
3. Exams usually begins in education,engineering and pharmacy. Why just education this time?
4. You should have at least given a proof of how genuine your post is, at least a snap shot or link would do.
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
kavey10:
I have been seeing your post on Nairaland and oh my, you're plain arrogant! No one gives a rat's ass if you are a "law student". Calm yourself bro, people get sent to the cleaners here. You don't want a "silly boy" tag here. Trust me.
Somebody should please warn this guy! What has my studying law got to do with this piece of information I freely gave?? If you are not okay with it just bounce rather than spewing sh1t! Be careful o!
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by meforyou1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
kavey10: You just plagiarized that dude's work. It ain't fair mahn. All for Front Page? C'mon mehn, you SHOULD be bigger than that. Peace.
plagiarized as in d uniben resumption story is a james hadley chase novel? Keep quiet if u don't know what plagiarism means.
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by meforyou1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Resume Jan 3 and starts exams in 10 days time? As in seriously? As if d students was d reason ASUU went on strike
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Simon21: @op, abeg no vex o,
1. How can lectures and revision be for just 4 days?
2. Since when did GST exam start taking 4 days to conduct in uniben?
3. Exams usually begins in education,engineering and pharmacy. Why just education this time?
4. You should have at least given a proof of how genuine your post is, at least a snap shot or link would do.

You may want to proceed to find out from the school authority! Tankz
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Romanticboy1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
hmmmm.the news is true ooooo.if you doubt simply go the school yasef and find out then,but OP gentle laho
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Simon21(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Senate was to meet on monday to release a comprehensive calendar..I don't know where all this info is coming from again
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Zammydagreat(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2013
I miss ekosodin especially apex restuarant
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by missterious(f): 12:41am On Dec 21, 2013
odizeey: dey find pix o,u go dey house dey find pix n exam go dey go on
Smh. Respect yourself, guy. I asked for a pic, if you can't provide it, go & read for your first exam in UNIBEN & stop trolling. Tenk. smiley
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by ivcraig(m): 1:01am On Dec 21, 2013
This is the most controverisal discussion on Nairaland. This should've never made FP. There's no concrete info here, jst a couple of loosers making bird sounds.
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Godwin10(m): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2013
Just my thought also... @ivcraig.
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 21, 2013
I don forget my mat no. Oh! And BTW, who mess for dis thread? Make d person come out fast!
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 21, 2013
kavey10: Ok that was rude! Yes, the info is in school, judging by the time the OP posted the info on Nairaland and when you COPIED his post(work), it was glaring you plagiarized his work! If telling you the truth is me making a fool of myself, then hey I'm in.

I have been seeing your post on Nairaland and oh my, you're plain arrogant! No one gives a rat's ass if you are a "law student". Calm yourself bro, people get sent to the cleaners here. You don't want a "silly boy" tag here. Trust me.
basket mouth! mind ur biz!
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by kavey10(m): 3:10am On Dec 21, 2013
Chisos! See comments o! Where should I start from... Ok, for those of you that thought, I wasn't making sense. I saw this thread in the Education section, which has been closed by Seun(I don't know why): www.nairaland.com/1562764/uniben-re-scheduled-calender.

The link I provided was the FIRST thread about this news, only for me minutes later to see this OP pasting the same info the first thread had. I told this OP of what I observed only for him and his friend to start insulting.

Now, I don't know if the news is wrong or not. I only told this OP what he did wrong. Note, I have no connection with the REAL OP, was just concerned.

School info can't be plagiarized na, I ain't stupid. What I said was that this OP plagiarized the post of the REAL OP on NAIRALAND.

I would be dumbfounded if someone STILL doesn't get me BUT hey this is NAIRALAND someone will certainly shock you(unfortunately).
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by ivcraig(m): 3:55am On Dec 21, 2013
kavey10: Chisos! See comments o! Where should I start from... Ok, for those of you that thought, I wasn't making sense. I saw this thread in the Education section, which has been closed by Seun(I don't know why): www.nairaland.com/1562764/uniben-re-scheduled-calender.

The link I provided was the FIRST thread about this news, only for me minutes later to see this OP pasting the same info the first thread had. I told this OP of what I observed only for him and his friend to start insulting.

Now, I don't know if the news is wrong or not. I only told this OP what he did wrong. Note, I have no connection with the REAL OP, was just concerned.

School info can't be plagiarized na, I ain't stupid. What I said was that this OP plagiarized the post of the REAL OP on NAIRALAND.

I would be dumbfounded if someone STILL doesn't get me BUT hey this is NAIRALAND someone will certainly shock you(unfortunately).
I'm with u on this brov. Now no one knows the real nd authentic info.
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by naijaboiy: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2013
odizeey: dey find pix o,u go dey house dey find pix n exam go dey go on
Adex097:
Nah by force to become graduate??

Abeg come join me for Alaba market jor
grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by jazinogold(m): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Mouth sealed!
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by odizeey(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2013
miss.terious:

Smh. Respect yourself, guy. I asked for a pic, if you can't provide it, go & read for your first exam in UNIBEN & stop trolling. Tenk. smiley
wetyn u dey feel like,wen I enta higher u still dey write jamb
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by drake49(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2013
i dont understand whats happening........them day give bonus or gift for who post any info? arguing abt who own the original post is a real chidish character nd i bliv we gat no 14 years kid here....so lets bhav mature
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by eddiegate(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2013
I am happi dis made fp...gud work sermwell
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by odizeey(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2013
kavey10: Chisos! See comments o! Where should I start from... Ok, for those of you that thought, I wasn't making sense. I saw this thread in the Education section, which has been closed by Seun(I don't know why): www.nairaland.com/1562764/uniben-re-scheduled-calender.

d oda guy b crying while sermwell b like...........

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Ghyft(f): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2013
Just passing by
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Jenams: I don forget my mat no. Oh! And BTW, who mess for dis thread? Make d person come out fast!

Hehehehehehe!!! Bros watz up?
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2013

Now that my post have made front page, do you still want to hang yourself? I told you it will still make front page; didn't I?

Don't quote me;.... Some nairalanders are more equal than the others!
Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by naijalodge(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2013
wait ooo,abeg na only me see that febuary 14th there.....uniben abeg ooo,my gf base in Lagos...WTF

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by WackyJ1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2013

SEUN!!! YOU Messed up!!! Didn't you see the time stamps? One post came before the other and you just closed one (the earlier one)

Except there is something i don't know going on. And i would like to know

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Senate Announces Resumption Date!!! by Sermwell(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
WackyJ1:

SEUN!!! YOU Messed up!!! Didn't you see the time stamps? One post came before the other and you just closed on...

Except there is something i don't know going on
So SEUN has now become your mate because you want to comment of his forum abi? Please this is not a place to exhibit your madness! And who are you to tell him what topic makes front page? If you don't know what to comment "GO AND DIE"!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF / Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Opens Her Gate For Admissions / Kaduna Moves To Reform Almajiri Schools, Teachers To Be Awarded NCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.