Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Bossforeva Is Asking..o! How Best Do You Introduce Nairaland To Someone? Abeg!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bossforeva Is Asking..o! How Best Do You Introduce Nairaland To Someone? Abeg!!! (388 Views)

Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bossforeva Is Asking..o! How Best Do You Introduce Nairaland To Someone? Abeg!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2013
I sent iStore Nigeria (the Apples products representative) a proposal, and among what i told them, i introduced them to Nairaland. They sent me a message that the wanna know more bout Nairaland, and this is the nonsence i blabbed...

Firstly, according to wikipedia
"Nairaland is an online communitycreated by Seun Osewa in March 2005, it was formerly known as "mobilenigeria". It is targeted at Nigerians. [ 1 ]
Nairaland currently has over 1,068,800 registered accounts (kulhead, 2013), which may be because most Nairaland users have multiple profiles (Claremont, 2011), and is ranked as the 8th most visited site in Nigeria according to Alexa.com."
As a registered member, i'll tell you tis the best nigerian forum in the cyber world that attracts 10,000s daily views. It has 24 sections, and in each section you meet dedicated members, the section that fits most for istore Nigeria, is the phones section, you can also create an awareness by opening a thread in the technology market section. For your business to be open to a large audience, you can advertise with them as their tagline "we REACH out to your customer to make you RICH" or something similar to that.
You can open an account in istore name by visiting Nairaland.com i bet you eh, you have more customers infact many.
somebody should plz gimme a good attractive comment of how he can introduce Nairaland to a person, firm or any other thing. lemme know whether i fit do copy and paste and send them another message..

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Most Memorable 2013event? / NCC, Please Save Us From These Hegemonists Called GSM Internet Service Providers / Bet & Win Instant Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.