Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? (7613 Views)

Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Just logged in and noticed a well known bigot added as one of the moderators on the politics section.
In my opinion, nairaland has finally lost it's soul if characters like this are promoted above their station! Pretty soon we will start having yoruba mods against igbo mods!
Seun reverse this wrongly tought decision ASAP!!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by MegaMan2020: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
I'm not pleased with the appointment of the Igbo bigot Afam either. One thing I know is that if he starts showing favoritism to his tribe, Seun will have him replaced in a heartbeat. I will be keeping my eye on AFAM. If he starts banning non Igbos for not sharing his opinion of the "Jews Of Africa" I will report him to Seun Immediately!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun if you want a balance then appoint hausa,fulani,edo,tiv and ijaw mods!
Why must a certain part of the country be always pampered?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by ba7man(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
I recognize this method of solving a problem. For example, It is realized that a particular person is always stealing in a shop, put that person in charge of security of the shop so he has no choice but to become responsible. Just like President Jonathan is using ex-militants to guard oil installations and pipelines now. I just hope it makes him wiser now.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by geeez: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
I was surprised when I saw the thread. What's the criteria for being a moderator. I thought one had to be neutral and Afam has never been.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by cockyjay: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lol as long as i don't get banned unnecessarily grin
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by DANILSA(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
GIVE HIM A CHANCE FIRST
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by babymama3: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Una happy new year o

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lwkmdddd!! Ewo! See paraments kwanu! *crying* jeez! NL hen! grin grin
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Isn't it weird that people who accuse me of bigotry cannot even prove it to save their lives.

17 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
A thread was stopped simply because a certain individual from a certain part of the country was heading for shame, now a bigot is being forced upon us!!
Seun if a fulani man or jukun man starts whinning today,will you offer them a mod space?

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by wellmax(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
This bigot and mouth Afam as mod, na wa ☺º°˚˚°ºoo
See him asking for proofs, hmmm, its all in your post.
ba7man: I recognize this method of solving a problem. For example, It is realized that a particular person is always stealing in a shop, put that person in charge of security of the shop so he has no choice but to become responsible. Just like President Jonathan is using ex-militants to guard oil installations and pipelines now. I just hope it makes him wiser now.
That is if he ever learns. Putting Anenih as NPA chair won't deter him from embezzling.
Afam, I'll keep an eye on you.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: Isn't it weird that people who accuse me of bigotry cannot even prove it to save their lives.

What's there to prove? You have biafra written all over you
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by GARRIx7(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
@OP: I think I'll disagree with you on this one.

I think Afam's appointment as a MOD is a step put in place by Seun to rid NL of tribalism. It takes a thief to catch a thief. Afam's brand of Bigotry is subtle and mild. In line with Seun's current posture of appeasing the Igbos, he as appointed one of their own as a MOD. Hence when they're banned by their fellow IBO, they won't have cause to complain about being victimised.

The actual wisdom or otherwise of this appointment will ßξ manifest in the fullness of time. So let's ßξ patient. Let's give him some time to prove himself.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka:

What's there to prove? You have biafra written all over you
Just prove it...
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
@gar.ri(x7)

Then seun might as well start making arrangements to appoint 250 mods to cater for all the tribes that make up nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
I dey laff

Soon bluetooth go be mod too na turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
If there are yoruba bigots as mods, why can't there also be Igbo bigots as mods?

#justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by GARRIx7(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: Isn't it weird that people who accuse me of bigotry cannot even prove it to save their lives.

Even Seun knows you're a BIGOT. The only Good thing about yours is that its mild and subtle. I'm also of the opinion that just as it takes a thief to catch a thief, it also takes a Bigot to catch one also.

I wish you all the best in ur hunting expedition.... cheesy
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
Just prove it...

You have your nairaland history dating 2006, why don't you research through it.

Next thing Dede will be made a mod!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka:

You have your nairaland history dating 2006, why don't research through it.

Next thing Dede will be made a mod!
You called me a mod, so research and prove it for the whole world to see. I'm not the one accusing myself. So, why should i be the one researching?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu: I dey laff

Soon bluetooth go be mod too na turn by turn

federal character cheesy cheesy

GARRI (x7):
In line with Seun's current posture of appeasing the Igbos, he as appointed one of their own as a MOD. Hence when they're banned by their fellow IBO, they won't have cause to complain about being victimised.

appeasement is a dangerous game a guy named wilt chamberlain had the same idea towards the nazis
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2013

dude, you don't have to reply everything man...just do your thang...
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by GARRIx7(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka: @gar.ri(x7)

Then seun might as well start making arrangements to appoint 250 mods to cater for all the tribes that make up nigeria!

Hell no!!!

The main actors on NL are Yorubas and Igbos. If those two (and maybe the Northerners) are taken care of, then I think the problem is solved...

The other tribes are minorities and you hardly see them fighting over supremacy...
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
pDude: If there are yoruba bigots as mods, why can't there also be Igbo bigots as mods?

#justsaying

Who are the Yoruba bigots that are mods? Or can you show any of Jarus or OAMJ's post past or present that are bigotted.

Afam is the Igbo version of bluetooth
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
You called me a mod, so research and prove it for the whole world to see. I'm not the one accusing myself. So, why should i be the one researching?

And if I prove it will you quit? I think not since your type are not in tune with honour
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Medley(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
human dignity and respect. Pls. A decision has been made and am sure that they was a line of thought that backed it.

Watch, patiently chastise, and without bias and steorotype evaluate the new mods excesses.
We should cultivate the right use of words in our expression.

If i may had, the Op, is this the way to show that u are not in the line of people swimming in the pool of bigotry. Lets correct in Love. Without prejudice.

As a gentleman you can raise Ur point and there will never be a trace of hatred,affront and derogatory remarks.
You cannot deny the facts that he has been active on nairaland. With some huge feet, on topics created,post and time online.

Its a new year, Please. God is watching us. Just an humble opinion

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
pDude: If there are yoruba bigots as mods, why can't there also be Igbo bigots as mods?

#justsaying
Ogbeni, shattap joor! No indirect shots abeg! Post ur proof or shut it! angry
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Who are the Yoruba bigots that are mods? Or can you show any of Jarus or OAMJ's post past or present that are bigotted.

Afam is the Igbo version of bluetooth

You want me to use my mouth to name them so that I will be banned for a week? No thank you. cheesy It is too early in the year to be banned and I am not about to receive award for first banned person of the year.

Afam is an Igbo bigot (like you say) and that balances the bigot equation. grin
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Hell no!!!

The main actors on NL are Yorubas and Igbos. If those two (and maybe the Northerners) are taken care of, then I think the problem is solved...

The other tribes are minorities and you hardly see them fighting over supremacy...

So it's qouta system now
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by GARRIx7(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
oyb: appeasement is a dangerous game a guy named wilt chamberlain had the same idea towards the nazis

Appeasement is dangerous when not properly done. The number of Igbos on this forum isn't negligible hence appeasing them isn't out of place. However beyond the appeasement, I see a plot to end the constant whining of Igbos about being marginalised and selectively disciplined on NL since Afam will ßξ the one flogging any Igbo that errs.

Its also meant to give them a sense of belonging as well as massage their ego..
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Exactly! I was about saying the same thing.

please Afam you need to curtail the way you talk.take a good example from your co-mods.you must not reply everyone to avoid saying what you ought not to say.
lalaosky:

dude, you don't have to reply everything man...just do your thang...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Attributes Sudden Fuel Queues In Lagos To Road Construction Gridlock / ' / Isn't Enugu's Dream FM, A Cosmo FM Comeback?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.