Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Anyone In The Uk planning a short trip to Dubai For This August Bank Holiday? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone In The Uk planning a short trip to Dubai For This August Bank Holiday? (2125 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa / Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In The Uk planning a short trip to Dubai For This August Bank Holiday? by sexxxxy(f): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2008
all my friends are busy with this n that , and don't want to travel with a guy to dubai because i want to do some real shopping,so wondering if anyone one is planning on going or interested in going for just 3/4 days,(august 22-25/26)

its quite unusual to do this,but thats the power of forums like this,u never can say if someone is thinking of exactly the same idea as u
Re: Anyone In The Uk planning a short trip to Dubai For This August Bank Holiday? by femigirl(f): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2008
i was thinking the same thing, what kind of cost for flight have you found?
Re: Anyone In The Uk planning a short trip to Dubai For This August Bank Holiday? by sexxxxy(f): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2008
pussy_full:

i am thinking the same - i am in East London - E5 - holla.
femigirl:

i was thinking the same thing, what kind of cost for flight have you found?

see,i knew i was goin to find someone thinking the same ,let alone 2  smiley

anyway i've done my research,there are some package deals (lovely hotel n flights),average is £520/550 per person),don't know if thats too expensive but thats whats available because of the holiday

see the link of the hotels and let me know what u guys think

http://www.hotels.co.uk/updateSearchState.do?destination=Dubai,United-Arab-Emirates&hotelId=199609&arrivalDate=15/08/2008&departureDate=17/08/2008&numberOfRooms=1&adultsPerRoom=2&childrenPerRoom=0&ppc=1

closer to the Gold souks/shopping malls

http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll?qscr=dspv&flag=l&itid=&itdx=&itty=&from=f&foop=0&hwrq=&htid=559080&spsh=&spsi=&crti=4&nfla=1&mdpcid=expe.uk.001.010.01.ExpediaHotelImagesUK.Hotel_Review

The beach
Re: Anyone In The Uk planning a short trip to Dubai For This August Bank Holiday? by sexxxxy(f): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2008
anyone really,its just one is closer to all the shopping amenities and the other one is on the popular beach,i really don't mind any of them,, i want to do some shopping and just have fun,sightseeing and relaxing really,

wot do u think ?do u have any plans?
Re: Anyone In The Uk planning a short trip to Dubai For This August Bank Holiday? by sexxxxy(f): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2008
sure,wots your email add?,so we can make plans
Re: Anyone In The Uk planning a short trip to Dubai For This August Bank Holiday? by sexxxxy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2008
lol.i understand

tania1234@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Flight Reservations / ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES CRASH : The Beautiful Cabin Crew!! / Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.