Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? (2139 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa / Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2007
Hi there,
Please does anyone have an idea of where i can get a not too expensive air ticket to London from the 21st to 2nd. Probably an airline on promo or someone who works there that can help.Thanx.
N.B Am not really choosy about airlines.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by awonboiz: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2007
@poster

make i giv u 1 agent numba wey get correct discount? she go treat u well as I be her OLD CUSTOMER
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2007
Please give me o i will be grateful
Am trying to cut cost
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by awonboiz: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2007
08062208873, cal and ask bearer for funke's (agent) number
i no wan post her numba here 4 fear of d unknown wink

tel bearer u are from im fair guy from maryland, yankee
e go code smiley

all da best
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2007
thanx a million.
Will call and keep you posted.
One love.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by awonboiz: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2007
wat are "nairalanders for" grin
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2007
Hey awon Boiz.
I called your guy o and i called the lady too. Thanks a lot and guess what i know your name now hahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She promised to help with something.
Thank God you can do meaningful things and make good contacts here on nairaland, not just read about wife's straffing their brother- in- law.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by awonboiz: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2007
@aysometin

well, u no ja si b dat, but no LOUD am o grin
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by Shinatu: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2007
I travel with these guys once, Afriqyah or something.
It is a libyan airline, not fantastic, but not expensive either
especially if you are short of cash and need to travel
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2007
afriqiyah,
exactly what the agent suggested, they stop over at libya and final destination is Gatwick. Me am not looking for fantastic o,me wey dey enter danfo for Lagos atimes, am i going to sleep in the plane for life. I just took time out to find out if they have ever had any case of mishaps and to my surprise none. am good to go abeg
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by awonboiz: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2007
@AYSOMETIN

good, so d agent don arrange u?
safe trip wink
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ awon Boiz i dey try o and everything never set like that, wait o she said 130,00 for afriqiair, thats too much i can get that or even less with virgin nigeria.
@ Shinatu can you tell us how much you bought your ticket and where you bought it??
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by awonboiz: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
@AYSOMETIN

na im b say weda her mouth don wide be dat o,
or e fit b cos say festive season wey de corner wink
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by madeojo: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hello Nairalanders! i m in need of a cheap tickets hope you pple will link me up with one aswell.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by kolajoo(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2011
This is to inform all travelers that cash ticket to anywhere in the world with any airline available @good rate, try us now and i know you will have a successfully story to tell,

Contact for more inquiry/booking.
skiestravel@pacificwest.com
Re: Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? by afrotradeg(f): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Cheap flights from and to Nigeria

Bronze Service - Ticket to Nigeria Plus Home Solution
Silver Service - Ticket to Nigeria Plus Airport Solution
Gold Service - Ticket to Nigeria Plus Home and Airport Solution

Besides getting a cheap flights to Nigeria, you can also get your chauffeur driving experience or simply hire a car at bargain price.

Tel: 0203 384 5424, 0208 819 2985
Email: carrental@afrotradegroup.com
Websites: http://www.afrotradegroup.com

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? / Travel To Turkey With Ease / Needing Uk Visa Application Form? Booking An Appointment With Us Embassy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.