Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

When Your Mother Is Crying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Mother Is Crying (1163 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / My Mother Is Trying To Turn Me Against My Father. / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Mother Is Crying by cruworld(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2008
how will u feel when your mother is crying maybe for the situation the family is or whatever.
Re: When Your Mother Is Crying by MissyB1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gush!!!it hurts me to see ma mum cry nd she's easily moved to tears.
Re: When Your Mother Is Crying by chiogo(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
I feel her pain so I cry with her while consoling her. Or sometimes, I don't cry with her, I just console her.
Re: When Your Mother Is Crying by onyinye2(f): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2008
Throughout my whole life, i have only seen my mom cry once. And that was when my uncle died in a plane crash in Nigeria. When i saw her crying, it was heartbreaking. But i couldn't cry in front of her, so i went to my closet and just started balling. I mean it just broke me. I didn't say anything either. I just left the room because i couldn't deal.
Re: When Your Mother Is Crying by ifyalways(f): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
she tries so hard to hide her tears from me cos i wud cry and wail even harder than her  cheesy
lol,ever heard of one crying more than the bereaved  
i cant console her without crying,i wud cry and cry without even asking what went wrong,she wud be forced to wipe her tears,wipe mine and tell me what made her cry,we both can then put heads togeda and look for solutions.oooh sweet mama  kiss
Re: When Your Mother Is Crying by iice(f): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2008
It's sad
Re: When Your Mother Is Crying by ddcfft(f): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
nothing will ever make my mum to gry, in Jesus name, sombody say AMEN

Re: When Your Mother Is Crying by cruworld(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2008
ddcfft:

nothing will ever make my mum to gry, in Jesus name, sombody say AMEN

AMEN grin I believe God will answer our prayer
Re: When Your Mother Is Crying by ddcfft(f): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2008
chiogo mwer d heck r u, dis is enkay

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Secret In Marriage / The Damaged Womb-true Story / A Tribute To All Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.