Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Should She Travel To Italy? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Travel To Italy? (19784 Views)

In Italy: Hospital Sued By Parent For Refusing To Abort Their 14-yr Old Daughter / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / Urgent Help Needed For A Dieing Guy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2013
This is very clearly an attempt to traffic the girl into prostitution. MANY eastern European, Chinese and African prostitutes in Europe have been trafficked in this manner. It is nothing short of a new for of slavery. The UK has now brought out new laws with stiffer penalties against this sort of thing.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by proudlyme(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2013
@you made a good call, stick by it please. A bird in hand is better than two in forest, there is a good chance it's a plan to lure into sexual slavery. keep being the good sister's keeper you are.
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Smartlife(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
titusodem: For me,it's either she process the visa for both of us, so that I can monitor her activities over-there. Or nothing.

You for tell me say naija don tire u since. u de find way to vammut. pple like u will go with ur sister and abandon her dere looking for your own pastures.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Justypeters: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Say no to child trafficking and prostitution.There is no job to do in Italy and in fact people in IT are leaving the country in numbers.Beside the girl should still be in school so don't let anyone derail her future.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by callmenow: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
If your post is factual, then you should report your concerns to the award winning National Agency for Prohibition of Traffic in Persons and other Related Matters (NAPTIP). http://www.naptip.gov.ng/contactus.html. This executive agency will act on your concerns and apprehend the woman who initiated the proposal. The minor (your sister in this case) concerned will be working nights at the red lights districts of the major cities of Italy otherwise. Bear in mind that the economy of Italy is very bankrupt compared to Nigeria. By the way, your name sounds eboe. Poverty is not an excuse to destroy a life. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by delors(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Bros... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Dem go re-arrange her under so tay 10 horse heads go fit enter at once...
If you get robe, tie her down. If you get industrial celotape, tie your mama mouth and use tie her to a chair. If you come get AK47, pay the woman (the sponsor) an official visit...she go get the message.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Segadem: Follow Your Spirit

Wtf is follow ur spirit? Instead of you telling him to say NEVER, u saying follow worwor spirit?

Is the woman sponsoring her trip so generous that she won't want her money back in 1000 folds?

A young girl's life about to be ruined by greed and u saying follow ur spirit?

Soon, she will be sleeping with 100s of men, get psychologically bleeped up and deported back to 9ja infected with HIV.

Then she will become another health risk to the ones already in ground....

These madam/men that traffic girls should be sent to the gallows....

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Archildao: @op ask the woman in question if she has sponsored all the female folks in her family to Italy?if no,ask her why she has taken interest in your sister instead of her female family members.

No need asking any woman. The woman should be reported to police and sent to the gallows straightaway..

While other progressive countries are exporting manufactured products, we exporting our women... What a crude way of making money!

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by gabbytabby: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
The unfortunate thing is that a lot of families and girls will still go even knowing what the expectation is they would sacrifice their life and their child's life for the promise of some pieces of dirty money just to say my child is abroad.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by decision01: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
are you from edo state?anyways threaten your mama wella or...and if by chance you get to meet your mama's friend,grab her tight and call the police...
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by DECOtech(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
hmm... Ashewo things. don't say I did not tell you oh.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Aijara: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
My dear my answer is NO, was in Italy last summer, what I saw was not palatable at all, even my close relatives are not spared from d calamity style lived in Italy, only 20% hv clean means of livelihood in Italy, don't trust dat favour oh, d babes do normal work during d day n do 'washing n setting' at nite, I beg no let yr sister go Italy oooooh.
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
OP very simple,you said u live far away from your mum just pay them a visit and tell your sis to cum and stay with u for sometime.anytin can happen,ur sis can be kidnapped and forced to travel,ur mum may b bribed with money even charm sef.so i advise u to take ur sis away until things cool down and call naptip to arrest the woman.please europe has not yet recovered 4rm d global economic meltdown,no job in italy

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Billygee2u: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
My brother, continue to say capital "NO".I am in abroad,we can tell you better about girls in abroad.None, I say none is doing a decent business.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Queenhadassah: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pls don't let your sister travel to italy in. d name of learning braiding. I know someone who was lured to Libya in d name of starting her own hair salon in Libya and @ d end she discovered it was prostitution but it was already late. She became a helpless prostitute in libya and she had to reimburse the woman that brought her to libya cause of d transportation fare and I forgot to add that they traveled through the desert and many people that traveled with her didn't make it to Libya.
Initially when she got to Libya and discovered it was prostitution, she refused to cooperate with them and they tied her arms and legs and beat her up without giving her food, then they allowed men to have sex with her, sometimes 30 men in a day. So she had no choice but to cooperate.

Pls do not allow ur sister travel to italy
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! My guy, it is a trap. She might not survive it because she will travel through the harsh Sahara Desert. She will end up a slave.
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 22, 2013
Obinnau: Pls folks. I got a call from my mum this afternoon. She said a lady friend approached her and asked if my mom should allow my younger sis to travel to italy and serve in a hair salon as a braider. That they will be responsible for her visa and paper works. I told my mum NO! And plainly explained that italy is a big base of prostitution cartels, that they lure unsuspecting girls into there trap and force them into the trade once the girls are safely on their hands. Now i need your help and advice, is my suggestion wrong? Can the proposed braiding be what they have in mind? Yes i would like to say my sis is abroad but not as a LovePeddler. The girl in question is 17 years.
you nor dey watch superstory?
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Jossyboy2580(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2013
i wonder how many gud fellas ve commented on this topic all saying he shouldnt do it.. he must ve gotten the mesage, but i just feel he just want to attract more coments, this thread should be closd once and fo all, we are al saying dnt do it or should i speak my dialect (okpameri)?
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by shakazuldadon: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2013
Its a stufiz question........ why not US or BRITAIN... dem go hang her toski for 3some..... Tight...
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by seangy4konji: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obo yen ma lana....
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obinnau: Thank you all for your wise words. My mind was already made up that she ain't going nowhere before putting up the post. For those saying i should report, i thank you for that but you should see that am not near to them, i dont even know who the woman that came to my mum is. Since i have told my mum No, then my sis is not going anywhere.

Good
If u must threaten your mother with cutlass,you have my blessings

God keep poverty away from my doorstep!
Amen
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by MistadeRegal(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
No problem. Once your sister gets there, she'll work to pay back EVERYTHING! THROUGH PROSTITUTION
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by opesluv: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nawtykid: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
U still dey ask dat one lyk question?upon all d news dat u ve hearin?ok na,let her go,n also tell her i said safe journey.
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by cherriex(f): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2014
Obinnau: Thank you all for your wise words. My mind was already made up that she ain't going nowhere before putting up the post. For those saying i should report, i thank you for that but you should see that am not near to them, i dont even know who the woman that came to my mum is. Since i have told my mum No, then my sis is not going anywhere.

Obinna thank God u understand,thers notin out there that cannot be achieved right here beside at her age all she need is an encouragemnt from her big bros to study hard and also help her financially thru her studies if need be,i always tell pple love nd unity in a family alone can stop a lot of social vices,always bring ur siblings very close to u make them ur friends nd u wil knw most of their ways nd dreams nd aspirations,d ones that need correction u will corect them nd encouraged d good ones.if u are close wit ur siblings beliv me it will b always easier to advice them witout stress.

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by okdaddy393: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
if the woman is trustworthy...i think go-ahead
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by okdaddy393: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2017
andyanders:

Pleaseooooooooooooooo, Never EVER allow your mum to destroy the destiny of your younger sister.. Send her to school and in the next 5 yrs from now, she will become a blessing to herself, your family and the society.

Going to Italy is pure prostitution. No job in Europe at all as they claim. She will be imprisoned and forced into prostitution until she pays off that money and also extra profit that the ring needs.

Please, it will be better if you report that your mum's friend to the authorities because she is been used as a middleman between these syndicate that are into human trafficking. She is a trafficker and should be stopped. We need people like you to open up and save innocent young Nigerian ladies been killed through trafficking by traffickers by reporting this woman.

If you cannot do this, do me a favour by reporting the woman direct to me and we set her up by arranging a lady and get her arrested.
no b only setup na setdown...
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by okdaddy393: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2017
op,just watch Aljazeera documentary on prostitution,i swear nobody would tell you what to do.save your sister now,or she is damned for life.
what makes her damned........prostitution? i think African mentalities here
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by okdaddy393: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2017
op,just watch Aljazeera documentary on prostitution,i swear nobody would tell you what to do.save your sister now,or she is damned for life.
what makes her damned........prostitution? i think African mentality's here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? / My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.