Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Bank Failed To Refund My Money.that Atm Debited Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Failed To Refund My Money.that Atm Debited Me. (781 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back After 3 Weeks Atm Debited My Account? / A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! / Ever Been Debited By Your Bank ATM Without Payment? Share Your Experience Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Failed To Refund My Money.that Atm Debited Me. by Zumarocket(f): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
its over 7 month nw that I hve bein complainin that. atm paid me half catch and debited me 19k.
I posted it
www.nairaland.com/1258340/atm-debited-meand-paid-me

bt till today hve had no good xcuse frm d bank.
Re: Bank Failed To Refund My Money.that Atm Debited Me. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mine was 25K from uba,God pass them.
Re: Bank Failed To Refund My Money.that Atm Debited Me. by Zumarocket(f): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
this same UBA smh
Re: Bank Failed To Refund My Money.that Atm Debited Me. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
It depends on how serious you are no matter the bank. In every bank theres someone responsible in rectifying atm issues like the one u just complained about they will keep giving you stupid answers to see if you will forget about the money and the person incharge will just take the money as his or hers. It takes maximum of one day or at most two for them to rectify it. To get your money back is easy just attract the attention of the branch manager and you will get your money back immediately. To do this you have to quarel them so loudly in the banking hall that you won't leave with out your your money you must attract everyones attention and don't stop untill d manager comes out and don't be shy its your money, its your right once the manager or top official comes out he will call the same set of criminals that has been giving you stupid excuces and they will give you money instantly. I have helped some people but it must be carried out by the account owner.

1 Like

Re: Bank Failed To Refund My Money.that Atm Debited Me. by andyanders: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
You should have made lot of noise in the banking hall or even go to the media and the bank will act immediately by refunding you your money. I once shouted inside the banking hall a day my friend keyed in for 20k and the machine never dispensed the money and the officer in charge started making excuses and my guy was just taking it kindly and I exploded as I told them straight that someone in charge is a criminal if he/she fails to open up because at the end of the day, there must be an excess amount. The office in charge of loading the ATM box will take the money and start playing game and if they see you as their mumu, they will eat the money, but if you make noise, they will surely give you your money. Access bank did this to my guy.

(1) (Reply)

Multi-functional Electric Lunch Box / Quickbooks Accounting Software Sale, Implementation, Training & Support / Pensions, Pencom, And The Pension Reform Act 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.