Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Seun Osewa Has The 'most' Percentage Of Followers On N/land.. Yea/nay?! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa Has The 'most' Percentage Of Followers On N/land.. Yea/nay?! (536 Views)

Right Or Nay?? See This Birthday 'BAPTISM' / The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. / My People On N/land - Imagine This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Has The 'most' Percentage Of Followers On N/land.. Yea/nay?! by Xyge(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Observation! Observation!! Observation!!!
So far, since i joined the N/L family, i've observed that for 'most' folks' profile(s) i've surfed, even till this moment, you just can't help but find Seun Osewa's name..in the 'following' icon.. The name(in the usual format)- Seun(m), just pops up(like im eyeballs..hehehehe) and stares at you. This alone is a pointer to the fact that he has the 'most' percentage of followers on his forum.. This very sh'ld i sayyy..fact, makes me wanna ask if it's 'cause he's the initiator or founder(wharreva)..? Bros Seun, i no jealous you oo.. Dunno if you folks have other reasons as to why this is so. Eitherways, lemme get your views and observations too as regards my 'findings'...

Love.
SPERANZA.

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Questions That People Ask / Fish Looking Creature Stuck Inside A Man / The Oba Who Ordained Chiefs With Anointing Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.