Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics (935 Views)

Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute / P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] / 'there Is Power Between My Legs' - Maheeda As She Shares Raunchy New PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics by endowedbukkiee(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Maheeda was on Galaxy TV yesterday where she opened up on why she shares nudes on the internet.When poured with insults from callers,she tearfully explained she is still born again and her aim for doing it...

I’m not posting those nude pictures on the internet to teach people to start going naked, I posted them because I felt I am sexy and I love sexuality.
In Europe, where I live, at a certain age, parents will start to teach their children about sex education. But it is unfortunate that I came from this part of the world (Africa) where sentiment is attached to everything.
I’m 31 years old and I can’t pretend to behave like a baby or something. I’m sexy and I like it. I’m still spiritually inclined and I have some gospel songs which are not out yet. One of them is Papangolo.

On being a role model

I think the parents have a lot to do in that respect. They should try as much as possible to prevent their children from going naked on the streets.
They should teach them sex education. Those nude pictures you see is Maheeda. That is me. I am just expressing myself. I’m sexy and I am only appreciating that fact because I love sexuality.
Source :http://www..com/2013/12/maheeda-claims-shes-still-spiritually.html
Re: Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics by krayzieklay(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
seriously, I dnt even know wat to type... smh
Re: Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
She needs a psychaitric examnination.
Re: Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
That is the excuse women in showbiz use when posting nude pics or wen they wear revealing dresses dey all say they are showing sexuality the likes of kim k, rihanna always use such words. You don't have to show ur assets for people to know you are sexy. Yes I am proud to be african and nigeria we are the only people left with morals on this planet
Re: Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
First, she's not sexy

Second, she cried 'cos her strategy of gathering fans by up loading indecency pic didn't work. Her haters increased

Third, third finger to her. sad
Re: Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics by sexLover1: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls leave her its her life...you go girl.waitin patiently for your next release...
Re: Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thank you very much, Maheeda. Waiting for your next "album"
Re: Maheeda Claims She's Spiritually Inclined + Explains Why She Shares Her n*d pics by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
if she come meet me i go ynash welll ...i ain't no hypocriteangry angry

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve And Dbanj - Rumour Has It That They Are Dating Again.. / Ramsey Nouah Tells His Touching Story About Life / American Singer Chris Brown Judges An MTN Projectfame West Africa Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.