Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute (35760 Views)

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by endtimesblog: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nollywood actress Chika Ike is bereaved.She just lost her mum. She shared the heartbreaking news writing

: "RIP Mum. Saying I am going to miss you is an understatement, I can't still believe you are gone , I sit here wondering if I'm in a dream and waiting for someone to pinch me . You thought me how to be strong, giving, loyal, compassionate and driven. You told me that there is nothing impossible to do. You made me the woman I am today. I am most grateful to you. I will miss you greatly . I know you are watching over me and you will always live on. Love you mum."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEWBEiRhnET/?hl=en

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by endtimesblog: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
cry cry cry

R.I.P mama

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS OF HER & HER MOTHER @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/chika-ike-loses-mumshares-touching.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by sk4real2(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
FTC after many years of trying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Lattop(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rest in Peace Mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by youngpablo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
RIP...omo the malee fyn o

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Michellla(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
The resemblance is strong.Rip

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by stubbornman(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
God will give you muscle to bear the loss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by ammyluv2002(f): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
sk4real2:
FTC after many years of trying
Seriously?

RIP beautiful woman

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Is Chika Married sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by gebest: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Take heart my dear

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by thenny312(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rest in peace dear mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by bedspread: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
SORRY DEAR!!! HOPE SHE DIED IN CHRIST !!

YAHOO YAHOO MEN ARE UP ON THIS PAGE! MTNPROMO.NG IS A COMPLETE SCAM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Femston: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
RIP. Chika take heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Chinom(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
They do look alike. RIP to the fine mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by ninodaniel(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
RIP mama Chika. blessed r those who mourn for they shall b comforted

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by MrPresident1: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
May the soul of the faithful departed, through the mercies of The Most High God, rest in perfect peace, amen.

Chika sweerie wink, please accept my condolences.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Nickymezor(f): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rest in peace mama Chika

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by princechurchill(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
see resemblance mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Jediel1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by sukkot: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Dyt(f): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
I am not in your shoes so I can't say exactly what you going thru
But I can only ask God give you the strength and mama soul should rest in peace

May the great God give us mothers long life to enjoy every of our labour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Mopolchi: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
RIP Mama!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Heyya.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Beremx(f): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
sorry Chika. RIP Ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Ada9103(f): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chai!!!!!! Rip mama chika
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Ada9103(f): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chai!!!!!!!!! Rip mama chika
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
She looks so much lijke her mum.

I can say i know what she must be going thru now.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by emillionaire: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
RIP MAMA CHIKA

CHIKA TAKE HEART

HOOK ME UP AT NAIJACNN.COM and see what unilag babes do after lectures
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by VickyRotex(f): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Awwwwwww embarassed

May Mama's soul find eternal rest and May the Lord comfort and sustain the living.
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by Olukologia(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dis mama fine o. Iku seka. Rest on ma
Re: Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute by sallylet(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
R I P to ur Mama,May Allah u fortitude to bear d irreparable loss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemates Meet Up At DSTV Office (photos) / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Set To Mark 40 Years On Screen In Abuja / Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.