Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) (20727 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? / What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Hadeyeancah(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Which one can I get for my darlin darlin girl?...Well I will think about it....
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by deavicky(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
no men cloth abi we suppose dey naked this xmas
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Akpan10(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
CHRISTMAS IS AN IDOLATROUS CELEBRATION
The christain faith would continue to be at war unless we come back to 'what the bible says'.apostle paul says in the book of col 3:17,that what so ever we do, IN WORDS OR DEEDS WE should do it in the NAME OF JESUS.
Now what does it mean to do something in the name of our lord jesus christ?
TO do something in the name of jesus simply means in the authority of jesus.
As christain, we should avoid doing something in our own authority,because the bible has reviewed it that,its only jesus christ authority we should follow.
Now the following reasons is why the celebration of XMAS is idolatrous,satanic, devilish, immoral and Contratry to the will of God.
1.The word 'CHRISTMAS' can NOT be found in any portion of the Bible.
2. It was initially a feast set up by idoltrous people in rome to worship the godess of the sun.The word 'MAS' STAND FOR SUN..And it was brought into xtianity by the roman catholoic.
3. JESUS,when he was on earth and aftert his departure, no account was ever mentioned in the bible about the celebration of is birth, rather the only feast he asked us to celebrate was is death(matt 26:1ff,1cor 11-23-29,act 20-7)
3.Jesus said we should not add or subtract from is word in revelation.so people adding xmas to thinking to honour God have done the greatest mistake, by blasphemy the word of God (THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN, according to the Bible)
4.If at all it was to be a christain celebration,should it have been celebrated as such?on the 25th of this month would record the most immoral day of the year.that day is when people would fornicate, die, steal to buy something for person.if i should ask? Who are they doing all of this for?GOD or DEVIL? Of cause it Can NOT be for God!
5. NO date was recorded at the time of Jesus birth in the bible.so you see that the date was fixed by men. Search from page to page of the bible you would never see it
6.it does NOT have a particular day of celebration.
In some part of the word they celebrate it jan 6, april, 16 October and the rest of that.if i should ask.IS OUR God a God of confusion?certainly not but it individual that misinterpret the scripture for their selfish desire
WHAT PEOPLE NORMALLY ARGUE ABOUT
1.You do celebrate your birthday,right?So why don't you celebrate the birthday of Christ?
ANSWER
JESUS CHRIST SAID WE SHOULD DO ALL THING IN HIS AUTHORITY.SO WE DECIDING ON OUR OWN TO CELEBRATE HIM IS A SIN.BECAUSE YOU WOULD NEVER SEE A PORTION IN THE BIBLE THAT SAYS WE SHOULD CELEBRATE HIS BIRTH.
Have you not read the book of LUKE, that says,on this day was born the savior of the word?
Answer
before i answer that question i would like to ask you a question.
If your parent wrote on your birth certificate that 'ON THIS DAY YOU WERE BORN' And no day,month and year was fixed.to be sincere friend, do you know your date of birth?NO
Now let me answer that question.that portion of the bible is only read by pastor only on the 25th of December.and when its read they would say it was that day.what happens when it read on 15 april or other days.
CONCLUSION,
I would advice that everY individual should come back to what the bible says.
NOTE:AM NOT a member of deeper life,BUT AM A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST.
Do tune in to Mitv to listen to a sound gosphel every sun 7-7:30 am.
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by vision2050: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cloth is not meant for men ask adam, so I no vex cos I no see men wears in dos pixs. Na dat lady Eve cloth us
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Timijo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dis is shiiting , men own no dey there. Abi na only girls dey wear new clothes on christmas and new year days?
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by rioemmanuel(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Timijo: Dis is shiiting , men own no dey there. Abi na only girls dey wear new clothes on christmas and new year days?
deavicky: no men cloth abi we suppose dey naked this xmas
vision2050: Cloth is not meant for men ask adam, so I no vex cos I no see men wears in dos pixs. Na dat lady Eve cloth us
deavicky: no men cloth abi we suppose dey naked this xmas
Wear wat u wore last year
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Toppiano(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wrong pictures, na Naija ladies be dis?
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by KweenAdz(f): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
homesteady: Men unko? undecided or are we not human beings

Lol... Una no get cloth nah...ur job is to give us d money and we'll look good for u.. Just wear ur normal jeans and polo..Lol..in fact u dnt need to wear anything sef. cheesy grin
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by homesteady(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
KweenAdz:

Lol... Una no get cloth nah...ur job is to give us d money and we'll look good for u.. Just wear ur normal jeans and polo..Lol..in fact u dnt need to wear anything sef. cheesy grin

Chei! Men don suffer grin
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Yemlizzy(f): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mmmmm,they all look lovely!
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Smily202(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm. .....na only ladies go wear cloth....ok......
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wear whatever you feel good in

@op,,those clothes look okirika-ish
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by deekseen(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
No suggestions for guys?
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by emmawiz: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Iaz93: What's your account number? undecided
u r kidding.
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by salam8528: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2013
if una try am na hammatan cold go scatter una body
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by kcclink: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2013
Just passing.......
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by satellitedaisy: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Dis is yarkky, I didn't see any black woman as a model, nothing to suit black fat africans like us. #Crying#
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Emperoradrian(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2013
All dos gals be lyk house help.....
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Harkynkunle(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2013
Perharpz u guyz shld rock dis

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by uzoo: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Illumine: Ideal for Who: Ladies who want to achieve a more feminine silhouette. The draping effect on the hips will create the illusion of more curves. Notice its the same dress in the initial collage?

This dress is soooo me ,love it!
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by uzoo: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Illumine: Moving on to outfits for shows and evening events
For the evening events, you can dare to reveal your alluring side while keeping it classy. Here are some inspiring pieces.

and this one too, perfect for my go -to hair style -The bun smiley
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by ekemit(m): 3:56am On Dec 25, 2013
“Arise, GO UP to Bethel and
dwell there”. Gen 35:1 In Bethel, idolatry and its
practices and festivals are
forgotten, In Bethel, following
the ways of the World is halted;
In Bethel, there is RENEWAL of
fellowship with God and the REBUILDING of the altar of
consecration and commitment to
the service of God; In Bethel, there is REVIVAL of
holiness and RIGHTEOUSNESS; In
Bethel, there is REVELATION and
CLARITY of the Will and Purpose
of God for our lives; In Bethel,
there is RESTORATION to the first love; In going up to Bethel,
WE DROP the property of the
devil that we have carried along
with us in the journey of life; In
Bethel, there is HOLINESS,
righteousness and REAL PURITY of heart and life; In Bethel, ALL
SELF IS GONE and CHRIST IS ALL IN
ALL; In Bethel, all deception,
diplomacy and struggling for the
vain things of life are
eradicated. As we gradually move on to the
end of this year, it is time for
STOCKTAKING and time to listen
to our Maker as He clearly
SPEAKS and COMMANDS us to
“ARISE, GO UP TO BETHEL AND DWELL THERE”. DON’T just pass by Bethel,
DWELL THERE! DON’T just talk
about it, DWELL THERE! DON’T
just pray about it, but DWELL
THERE! DON’T just desire it, just
arise, GO UP and DWELL THERE until HIS DEW falls on your
thirsty soul and HIS FIRE
descends to consume all worldly
passions and give way to
preparedness for the Coming of
the Lord. I pray the Lord will give you the
GRACE AND STRENGTH TO ARISE
FROM TODAY and GO UP TO
BETHEL and DWELL THERE
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by kellyfung: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Love purple!

Find from voguequeen.com
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by muskham(f): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
This outfit is not fir nigerian lady's shape of body. Why on earth must I be a black girl then dress in black. Some lighter colours are preferred by me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? / Tailors/fashion Designers Directory / Winners Of Nigerian University Carnival (TNUC) Queen And King 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.