Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 (688 Views)

Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) / Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 by MrCal: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-jK8kBW7kePE/UrSurHdOHII/AAAAAAAAB7c/fVY5aHEPA-k/s1600/Desmond+Elliot.jpg[/img]

As you read this, Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot has joined the Labour Party. The actor who is a solid follower of Jimi Agbaje is not only canvassing for him to be the next Governor of Lagos State, but he is also contesting for a seat in the House or Reps. under Surulere constituency, in Lagos. Desmond BB’s status has mostly been around politics lately, here are part of his words on BB;

Well, I want a better and more comfortable LAGOS. I’m willing to exchange my ‘in-action’ and ‘silence’ to speak up for a leader who will give me the Lagos of my DREAMS.

I have established that making Jimi Kolawole Agbaje governor, is one of my priorities and I’m off to work on that. Join the MOVEMENT!!Its JAYKAY 2015 The hope has begun”.
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/12/desmond-elliot-joins-politics-set-to.html
Re: Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
I see!
Re: Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 by hybridtm(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Make una advice dat ..guy oh..cause did way him go lose ehen... Big tym
Re: Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
He is going to learn his political lessons in the year 2023, after 3 losses in 3 election.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Governor Fashola Pays Condolence Visit To The Ogunros / 2face, Blackface , Sultan, Ikechukwu, MI, Others Storm Miss Idoma 2013 / Exclusiv Photos: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo Celebrate Christmas & Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.