Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

He Has Abandoned His Wife For Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Has Abandoned His Wife For Girlfriend (912 Views)

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Abandoned His Wife For Girlfriend by camary(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2008
Nairalanders, your advise will of assistance to my friend. My friend got married last december but not living together because both of them are working in different city. My problem is, this my guy is seriously inlove with one babe. This is really seriously affecting his marriage as he hardly visit or call his wife any longer. No doubt, the girl is aware that he is married but still in love with him. I have advised him severally against this relationship but he seems not to bother. The most heart touching feelings i have for his wife is that, she just put to bed and he has not even seen his baby. Pls how do i make him to atleast give his wife attention even though him still dey with this him babe!!!!
Re: He Has Abandoned His Wife For Girlfriend by ifyalways(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
Men sef and their "straying third leg" undecided
Babes sef with their love/lust for married men undecided
I say,na waooo
Re: He Has Abandoned His Wife For Girlfriend by Sisikill: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2008
While your concern for you friend's marriage is commendable, there isn't very much you can do. He is an adult and has made his decision, the only thing you can do is just talk to him. This is not your load to carry.
Re: He Has Abandoned His Wife For Girlfriend by Outstrip(f): 3:27am On Aug 02, 2008
The man and his girlfriend will feel the wrath of this woman. Mark my words. God's ears are attentive to her cries.
Re: He Has Abandoned His Wife For Girlfriend by benincitys(f): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2008
what a life men and their problem tell her to move on.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes For A Happy Marriage / What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? / Is It Normal For Mom And Daugther To Be Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.