Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

APC Visits Obasanjo Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Visits Obasanjo Today (22496 Views)

IGP Arase Visits Obasanjo (Photos) / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) / President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by ujoinme: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
All those decamping to APC are doing so because they hope to get tickets to run for the next election. Lets wait and see what will become of APC once they start handing out tickets to their front runners!

By the way a party that brands itself as progressives are busy canvassing for PDP members to join, This dilutes what ever progressive message APC may want to offer Nigerian electorate for we know that APC as it stands today is made up of former PDP members with a new name.

1 Like

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Mexyz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Apc is really progressing. They are progressing by welcoming the people they called criminals sometimes ago.

1 Like

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
malele: Why must southwest always gang up with the north nawah oo
lol like zik- balewa combo,shagari-ekwueme force... By the way wat if this arrangement later produce an Ibo president(okorocha)?

1 Like

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by PhilipTosin(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
GEJ may be a good or bad president, I'm not assessing that. But one thing i see clearly is that GEJ is not a smart politician. PDP was formidable in OBJ's tenure, bt nw what are we seeing.. We all know that the north doesn't want GEJ, nw instead of him to play smart and make more friends and supporters, he's busy making enemies even wt his own kinsman (Amaechi). Obviously, he has succeeded in making enemies for himself against 2015 and by his political careless act, he has helped to strengthen his own opposition

1 Like

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nalikedis: lol like zik- balewa combo,shagari-ekwueme force... By the way wat if this arrangement later produce an Ibo president(okorocha)?
And what would okorocha offer Nigeria that pdp doesn't provide already?
APC can receive all the rigging advice they seek from obj for all I care but even obj knows that gej controls the nationwide rigging machinery - the armed forces, paramilitary and inec etc
Even obj knows APC is day dreaming.
Unseating an incumbent president isn't something Nigeria is ripe for.
Watch as GEJ fires his reply( with actions)
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Johnnyhoo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
One of their choppers J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ left abk
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by fnk: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Any sensible Nigerian will question APC claim as progressive. What is progressive if you carry almost all the same people that are supposedly from the bad party. At the end, Nigerian can see PDP as bring purged of the bad eggs. GEJ can actually turn the table on APC gang up.

I am not a politician but I think there is a shift that GEJ might have proposed that didn't go down well with those who wantd the status quo. And if PDP can come out and say that they want to change and bring in youths into their cycle, and truly mean it, APC will now become the new and still curoupt PDP while PDP will become the truly progressive party. Because for things to change, some people needed to leave any ways and be replaced with others.

PDP will get it right and turn the table if they will mobilize and replace all those that have moved with young and energetic younger politicians that we all can relate with and let them be the voice moving into 2015.

4 Likes

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Omadachi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
From the survey I've carried out so far,even an average nigerian out there is not happy with GEJ.As a president,his a complete dissappointment.However,APC should let us know their manifesto.What are the things they intend to do differently from what PDP is doing if elected into power come 2015?

In as much that the only thing that is constant is change,Nigerians need a change becos we cannot continue this way.We need some one who thru his leadership can put food on poor man's table,get rid of corruption,restore regular power supply,creat employment for the unemploy and appoint credible ministers that will collectively thru their office make positive impact that will affect the country.These are seriously lacking in GEJ administration.

Let's put away sentiment and be at the vanguard for a thru nationalist.

1 Like

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo...strange bed fellows.

No realignment, coalition, political marriage,will unseat Jonathan in 2015.

The masters of the game of politics are still in PDP. It was tested and confirmed in the Anambra gubernatorial election.

Free air...
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by abdulmuminu: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Segadem:
We are yet to see messiah,do you think this APC will perform wonder if elected? I seriously doubted it.
Will APC import another politician from heaven?Are they not from the same old Wagon PDP has Okupe predicted?Are they not recycling people we have condemned already?
See, they are just OLD wine in a New BOTTLE!
they will try .
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by azimibraun: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
And somone asked wats the way forward? Nobody gave him an answer. Hw does a nation change if not thru processes like this? A lot of the people bin called old wine in a new bottle are actually looking for fresh platforms to right their wrongs in the past. May be APC is providing that platform. Shikina!

1 Like

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by farolee(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Eefhay: Why am I smelling deceit, foul play etc all in desperation for power?
you that has price tag.
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Sadiss: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
really because they want to rescue the nation from the contemporary,insecurity,massive corruption,from gej,administretion.

1 Like

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Egemole: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Apc is just a party for the self frustrated folks. Ogbonnaya Onu should just recall what happened to him when he emerged winner at the APP presidential primary. It seems that he is doomed with any party he joins. Apc is a failed party, take it or leave it.It's a reality.
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
kingbang: Am so happy the way APC is absorbing these born looters like OBj,Atiku and co. Let PDP continue purging itself of anti-democratic,self serving and corrupt elements, 2015 will be their's. Nigerians are watching, we are not stupid.
thank you APC for taking the headache in all the decampees and the ilk of pdp as "progressive". Will love to see how it pans out adieu
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by MagicBishop: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
The Emergence of Arewastan come 2015 is being seeded.

If this misguided corrupt bigots think for a second that their schemes will see them in power of Nigeria as we know it come 2015 then they are seriously deluded.
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Psyafe(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nigerian Military Repel Attack On Bama Barracks
By Terrorists On Friday>>> www.psyafe..com/2013/12/nigerian-military-repel-attack-on-bama.html?m=1
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by nnemmpi(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Simple no idealogy no difference between pdp and apc
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by DIVINE78: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Igwe.:
OBJ is only one person, moreover, he is not even the yoruba leader.
While would one waste time in wooing only one person while voting power belongs to the masses, hence he could not return her daughter elected in the last election.

All we nee in this country is good governance and this I trust GEJ will provide, having purged himself of the political dictators/distractors.
Like oduah?
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by DIVINE78: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
SeaGold: Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo...strange bed fellows.

No realignment, coalition, political marriage,will unseat Jonathan in 2015.

The masters of the game of politics are still in PDP. It was tested and confirmed in the Anambra gubernatorial election.

Free air...
Remember you guys called Tinubu and Buhari strange bed fellows?
Did pdp win Anambra guber? Mumu?
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are Ibo....so you comment is not unexpected.

Unfortunately for you...those that gave you five states and few population in census knew a day like this will come.

Una never see anything....just make sure you have your Doctor not too far from you....because the heat on PDP is just about to go a further notch up grin cheesy

I have nothing to do with PDP, I cannot care less. In-fact, during the last election I supported ribadu and was against Jonathan, but I was wrong.

I've come to realize that u guys are desperate suckers, I don't give a f**k abt state or any rubbish, it doesn't affect my life or career.

You should get a life bro, I don't support nor like ur party live with it.

1 Like

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by ALTRUTH(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
When will APC take a trip into the fires of hell to visit Satan himself? undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by omusiliyu(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Who are they wooing next? I'm sure they cant go to Oko to woo Chief Alexander Ekwueme
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by sunzie(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Greedy and and selfish people
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by sunzie(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Greedy and selfish people
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Slyp: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
APc is a disgrace. What is actually the difference between pdp aned APc? If only gej could be so bold enough to fight corruption in this country, that is just the only issue I have with gej. Gej, please fight curruption and every reasonable Nigerian will be at your back.
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by MagicBishop: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
ALTRUTH: When will APC take a trip into the fires of hell to visit Satan himself? undecided

The Party as I have described here severally is an ungodly entity.
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Okudiover(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
So we should expect more deportation of Nigerian nationals within their borders if APC wins the centre? By the way who do you think you are imposing NGIGE on us?
phantonce:
when we extended our loving hand to u pple from the south east,u burned our hand by rejecting ngige and calling us unprintable names as've the election was the end of the world.
our gates are wide open for u to join the winning or should I say ruling party.
u pple just do tins without tinking of the future.
no disrespect to my south east bros.
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by theoctopus: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
I really love this. This is the biggest win for PDP so far. APC has finally destroyed their biggest selling point. After preaching to Nigerians that PDP was a bad party, they now went on to adopt PDP members, and the worst of them for that matter. And they claim they are winning the fight. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! These guys are a joke. How are they going to even campaign?
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by Okudiover(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
I am with you on this bro.
Promhize:

I have nothing to do with PDP, I cannot care less. In-fact, during the last election I supported ribadu and was against Jonathan, but I was wrong.

I've come to realize that u guys are desperate suckers, I don't give a f**k abt state or any rubbish, it doesn't affect my life or career.

You should get a life bro, I don't support nor like ur party live with it.
Re: APC Visits Obasanjo Today by MagicBishop: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
In the biblical story of Sodom & Gomorrah where Abraham implored on God not destroy the City for the sake of per chance that that city may hold a few righteous men, I can say that if Thiefnibu was part of that epoch and within that city and was adjudged righteous even before God, God will still destroy that city!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia, Nigeria Sign Memorandum On Security Councils’ Cooperation / Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You / Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.